Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25645 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #495 on: October 29, 2021, 09:13:20 AM »
Knowing you it was probably to do with the way you said it, and the probability that you were just trolling to get a rise out of your target.

Maybe the moderator who deleted the comments could explain.

I have asked already but things went quiet after that.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #496 on: October 29, 2021, 09:59:15 AM »
But the person with this fear doesn't live in Luz.

They live in a country along with roughly 35 million other women, so the chances of being a victim were 1 in 35 million, assuming Brueckner ever even went to that country.

Lottery odds are better at 1 in 14 million.

I never did get an explanation from the mods as to how I was breaking forum rules.

Repeated Repeating of a Deleted Comment which was Libellous.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #497 on: October 29, 2021, 10:01:31 AM »
Repeated Repeating of a Deleted Comment which was Libellous.

Which part was libellous?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #498 on: October 29, 2021, 10:08:28 AM »
Which part was libellous?

It was the Repeated Repeating that was the real problem.  Most of your comments are Libellous.

Offline Admin

« Reply #499 on: October 29, 2021, 11:33:47 AM »
Bruckner is banged up so of course it’s an irrational fear at the moment.  But if he were released and went back to live in the heart of PdL again I definitely would not holiday there, especially not with young children which would be a perfectly rational decision.

Bruckner is a serial offender, I for one would be quite happy should he never be released but if he is. he should be subjected to the most severe travel restrictions.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #500 on: October 29, 2021, 11:37:03 AM »
Bruckner is a serial offender, I for one would be quite happy should he never be released but if he is. he should be subjected to the most severe travel restrictions.
He would probably be required to report to a parole officer on a regular basis (though admittedly I don't know if this is how the Germans do things) but would he comply by such an order or would he just hot foot it out of the country asap? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #501 on: October 29, 2021, 11:40:56 AM »

There may be no legal mechanism to do that.

It is relatively easy for a country to refuse admission, but not to deny exit.
Parole would be a consideration, of course, but he wouldn't be on parole for ever

I'm sure the ECHR would have something to say on the matter
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 11:46:29 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #502 on: October 29, 2021, 11:46:28 AM »
He would probably be required to report to a parole officer on a regular basis (though admittedly I don't know if this is how the Germans do things) but would he comply by such an order or would he just hot foot it out of the country asap?

That's what would worry me.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #503 on: October 29, 2021, 11:50:07 AM »

Hang on a minute?

Wouldn't he need to commit offences deemed serious enough to warrant life without parole?

He hasn't done that so I'm not sure indefinite detainment is really 'justice"
It sounds more like persecution to me.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #504 on: October 29, 2021, 12:36:11 PM »

The case of Colin Pitchfork sets a legal precedent in terms of sentencing  imo.

You can rape & murder two girls, attempt to pervert the course of justice & still be free in 30 years.

I can understand why Wayne Couzens is appealing his whole life tariff, since he only committed half as much rape & murder as Pitchfork, yet he'll never be released, technically he should really be out in 15 years, when measured by the Pitchfork scale.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #505 on: October 29, 2021, 12:54:02 PM »
They're very pro-rehabilitation in Germany. There's a chance he'll be out next year with restrictions, alas, so the clock is ticking.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #506 on: October 29, 2021, 12:57:09 PM »
They're very pro-rehabilitation in Germany. There's a chance he'll be out next year with restrictions, alas, so the clock is ticking.

He only got sentenced last year wasn't it?

Minus time on remand he'll probably do at least another 3, at a guess, depending on behaviour, assuming they don't hold his right to remain silent on the McCann case against him (even though no ones attempted to actually question him).

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #507 on: October 29, 2021, 01:55:18 PM »
He only got sentenced last year wasn't it?

Minus time on remand he'll probably do at least another 3, at a guess, depending on behaviour, assuming they don't hold his right to remain silent on the McCann case against him (even though no ones attempted to actually question him).
He's done 18 months all told, I believe, so this time next year he'll be up for a review. His problem, apart from being the man in the frame, is that this 'review' will be compromised in regard to options, as they're having to keep him under 'non on normal communal exercise' status due to HCW's public proclamations making him a target inside.
It won't get that far, as they're certainly going to charge him with something. But despite how it may impinge on peoples' sensitivities, a decent human rights lawyer could argue that he's been unfairly dealt with and due process has been compromised.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #508 on: October 29, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »
He's done 18 months all told, I believe, so this time next year he'll be up for a review. His problem, apart from being the man in the frame, is that this 'review' will be compromised in regard to options, as they're having to keep him under 'non on normal communal exercise' status due to HCW's public proclamations making him a target inside.
It won't get that far, as they're certainly going to charge him with something. But despite how it may impinge on peoples' sensitivities, a decent human rights lawyer could argue that he's been unfairly dealt with and due process has been compromised.

Has he finished his Drug Sentence and actually started the Rape Sentence?

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #509 on: October 29, 2021, 02:02:13 PM »
Has he finished his Drug Sentence and actually started the Rape Sentence?
....not sure. Good question.