Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 25645 times)

Offline Uncle Jr

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #585 on: November 01, 2021, 08:18:11 AM »
If you look at the ECHR edicts on free speech it puts great importance on evidence and it's vveracity
'Evidence' is to be determined, we're not at that stage yet. In fact we're at the stage where Amaral has as much evidence on Gerry as HCW has on CB - it hasn't been verified, quantified and its veracity determined legally.
It's wholly inappropriate and it taints legal process, in my opinion - and even if it doesn't, HCW opened that door.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #586 on: November 01, 2021, 08:25:05 AM »
then Greek helicopter pilot who murdered.. Allegedly... His wife.  The police have claimed he's confessed.
If he now  pleads not guilty..and denies the confession. Will he get a fair trial..

It's all about the evidence
I know nothing about the Greek pilot, but the example doesn't appear comparable and here's why - I think HCW decided he had the additional latitude to ask the public for help to establish evidence against CB because he was already in custody.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #587 on: November 01, 2021, 08:32:30 AM »
'Evidence' is to be determined, we're not at that stage yet. In fact we're at the stage where Amaral has as much evidence on Gerry as HCW has on CB - it hasn't been verified, quantified and its veracity determined legally.
It's wholly inappropriate and it taints legal process, in my opinion - and even if it doesn't, HCW opened that door.
You are totally wrong imo

The Greek pilot case proves me right.
The whole point is it will be examined at a later date.  ...and at that time we will know if Woltets had the right tonsayvwhat he has said.. You are guilty yourself of ptejudging

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #588 on: November 01, 2021, 08:35:13 AM »
I know nothing about the Greek pilot, but the example doesn't appear comparable and here's why - I think HCW decided he had the additional latitude to ask the public for help to establish evidence against CB because he was already in custody.

How can you say the pilot case is not comparable if you know nothing about it.. Poor logic exposed.

You are making an assumption here that Wolters has no evidence... I agree if he hadn't he's wring.. But if he has he's right

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #589 on: November 01, 2021, 08:43:22 AM »
Now change the CB to GM and see how that fits.
It's wrong on all counts.
I think the fact that CB is aready in prison makes a difference.  If GM was in prison for rape and paedophilia I personally wouldn’t have a problem with statements such as those made by HCW.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #590 on: November 01, 2021, 08:44:32 AM »
Well that's a relief, HCW has addressed it.
Imagine a prosecutor in the UK making the same proclamation about a jury pool. Just because they're judges, it doesn't mean they're unimpeachable and know nothing about the case or CB.
There will not be a fair trial, but they will probably do it anyway.
Care to give an answer to the question I put to you yesterday on this subject?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #591 on: November 01, 2021, 08:50:58 AM »
I think the fact that CB is aready in prison makes a difference.  If GM was in prison for rape and paedophilia I personally wouldn’t have a problem with statements such as those made by HCW.

Oh right. so because Brueckner is guilty of crimes A & B it's therefore acceptable to publicy accuse him of the more serious crime C.

Gerry might have got a speeding ticket once so I don't think it's unreasonable to accuse him of further criminal activity.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #592 on: November 01, 2021, 08:58:42 AM »
Oh right. so because Brueckner is guilty of crimes A & B it's therefore acceptable to publicy accuse him of the more serious crime C.

Gerry might have got a speeding ticket once so I don't think it's unreasonable to accuse him of further criminal activity.
I was asked to consider how I would feel if it was GM being publicly accused in such a manner and I have offered a personal opinion.  I don’t think you can equate a parking ticket with abduction of a child, rape and murder but the crimes CB has committed do (even Amaral admits this) make him the perfect suspect in Madeleine’s alleged abduction rape and murder.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #593 on: November 01, 2021, 09:02:42 AM »
I was asked to consider how I would feel if it was GM being publicly accused in such a manner and I have offered a personal opinion.  I don’t think you can equate a parking ticket with abduction of a child, rape and murder but the crimes CB has committed do (even Amaral admits this) make him the perfect suspect in Madeleine’s alleged abduction rape and murder.

Why, has he abducted & murdered any children before then?

Jimmy Saville raped a lot of kids, doesn't seem to have got round to murdering any though.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #594 on: November 01, 2021, 09:08:55 AM »

Jimmy Saville raped a lot of kids, doesn't seem to have got round to murdering any though.
He may have done (both of them).   Savile was never found guilty of rape btw, how dare you say he did?!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #595 on: November 01, 2021, 09:11:04 AM »

What sort of person enters a house illegally, takes a child and murders them?  Describe their characteristics and previous criminal history.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #596 on: November 01, 2021, 09:12:45 AM »
What sort of person enters a house illegally, takes a child and murders them?  Describe their characteristics and previous criminal history.

A child abductor & murderer.

Do you have any evidence Brueckner is both or either of those?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #597 on: November 01, 2021, 09:14:47 AM »

Further more...

What evidence is there Maddie was abducted & murdered?

Or just abducted, or murdered, anyone?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #598 on: November 01, 2021, 09:15:16 AM »
A child abductor & murderer.

Do you have any evidence Brueckner is both or either of those?
You have given a facetious answer.  When you give a thoughtful, serious one then I will continue the discussion with you, your choice.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #599 on: November 01, 2021, 09:16:46 AM »
You have given a facetious answer.  When you give a thoughtful, serious one then I will continue the discussion with you, your choice.

Why didn't you just say 'no I don't have any evidence'?