Author Topic: Tim-Invictus  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Tim-Invictus
« on: March 02, 2012, 02:50:28 PM »
Proper great work John/admin. I assume the forum will remain add free? Thank's for all the work you have done.  ;D

Offline Nicholas

Re: Tim-Invictus
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 02:53:14 PM »
Proper great work John/admin. I assume the forum will remain add free? Thank's for all the work you have done.  ;D

It's looking good isn't it!

Welcome Tim...  8)

Ad free & Groupie Crank Nutter free!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »

Thanks Tim but there is much still to do with over 10,000 posts to trawl through.  Lets get the basics up there in the meantime and we can all get to work.

I think it would be OK to promote the forum now on all your social media sites.

Great work everyone!!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 03:06:41 PM »

Thanks Tim but there is much still to do with over 10,000 posts to trawl through.  Lets get the basics up there in the meantime and we can all get to work.

I think it would be OK to promote the forum now on all your social media sites.

Great work everyone!!

Awesome, am on it!  8)
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation