Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502305 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #885 on: April 07, 2019, 09:00:28 PM »
I think you'll find everyone lies Eleanor, including policemen wherever they are based. The point in my opinion is that no-one will ever know if that CCTV would have been useful or not. The only reason it gets mentioned is to discredit the PJ imo.

I don't lie.  I have never felt the need to do so.  I am not afraid of anyone.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #886 on: April 07, 2019, 09:03:42 PM »

I don’t believe you would purposely hurt someone’s feelings when a telling white lie would stop that happening.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #887 on: April 07, 2019, 09:10:42 PM »

Your children never got presents from father christmas?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #888 on: April 07, 2019, 09:56:32 PM »
I don’t believe you would purposely hurt someone’s feelings when a telling white lie would stop that happening.

Actually, I would have found  even that difficult.  But then it depends on who you think you are.  But then I have been fortunate

I have never had to to lie to any of my children, or thought that I needed to.

However,  Time passes and things are looking a bit shitty at the moment.  I haven't had a word from either of my eldest two sons for over a year now.  Actually, a bit longer, but lets not split  hairs.

They will do as they please.  And I will be alright, because this is who I am.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #889 on: April 07, 2019, 10:04:35 PM »
Your children never got presents from father christmas?

My children got presents for many a long year from their father who never bought then anything.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #890 on: April 07, 2019, 10:05:55 PM »

Del

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #891 on: April 07, 2019, 10:08:57 PM »
This controversy arose how from a clearly hypothetical situation I posted to demonstrate how phone pings and the location of individuals might be verified ????? in relation to Mark Saunokonoko's forthcoming podcast????

%#&%4%

Are you accusing me of something untoward?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #892 on: April 08, 2019, 09:33:16 AM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #893 on: April 08, 2019, 01:18:50 PM »
There is a discussion pf the deletions of the call history and particular attention is paid to Tuesday 1st May when Kate McCann's phone was activated six times between 22:16 and 22:27. It isn't known if these were incomiing or outgoing texts or messages. According to Clarence Mitchell none of the T9 took phones or watches with then to dinner at the Tapas Restaurant which, if true, suggests Kate wasn't in that location at the time. She says she left there at 11pm with her husband, however.

The aerobics instructor said she was at the table that evening from 9:30 to 9:50 and;

during this time one of the chairs was always empty, that of someone who had had dinner and left
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NAJOUA_CHEKAYA.htm

She didn't remember seeing Kate McCann at the table, but the group said the empty chair was Russell O'Brien's.

Mrs Fenn said a child cried in 5A from 10:30 to 11:45, but both parents deny this.They say their female twin cried breifly after midnight.

At the beginning of this podcast an American investigator tells Mark S that he discovered that there was no regular checking on the group's children according to the Tapas staff and that the group definitely didn't have sight of the apartment door facing the Tapas. This man thinks they all made up the checking routine because they were worried about admitting that they didn't check their children. He thought there was an abduction because there wasn't time to dispose of a body.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #894 on: April 08, 2019, 01:38:05 PM »
There is a discussion pf the deletions of the call history and particular attention is paid to Tuesday 1st May when Kate McCann's phone was activated six times between 22:16 and 22:27. It isn't known if these were incomiing or outgoing texts or messages. According to Clarence Mitchell none of the T9 took phones or watches with then to dinner at the Tapas Restaurant which, if true, suggests Kate wasn't in that location at the time. She says she left there at 11pm with her husband, however.

The aerobics instructor said she was at the table that evening from 9:30 to 9:50 and;

during this time one of the chairs was always empty, that of someone who had had dinner and left

She didn't remember seeing Kate McCann at the table, but the group said the empty chair was Russell O'Brien's.

Mrs Fenn said a child cried in 5A from 10:30 to 11:45, but both parents deny this.They say their female twin cried breifly after midnight.

At the beginning of this podcast an American investigator tells Mark S that he discovered that there was no regular checking on the group's children according to the Tapas staff and that the group definitely didn't have sight of the apartment door facing the Tapas. This man thinks they all made up the checking routine because they were worried about admitting that they didn't check their children. He thought there was an abduction because there wasn't time to dispose of a body.

First of all, I realise you are summarising a podcast.  I have not yet listened to any.  I am waiting for the series to end, much as I did with Netflix.

That being said, how accurate is the podcast compared to reality?  The time for nearest body occultation was under 2 minutes out and under 2 minutes return, and the McCanns had passed this spot at least 4 times.  That's a 3 to 4 minute round trip.

I'll make up my mind on Mr Saunokonoko at the end of his opus magnus.
What's up, old man?

Offline pathfinder73

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #896 on: April 08, 2019, 03:00:30 PM »

https://www.9news.com.au/world/madeleine-mccann-rental-car-trips-cell-phone-pings/9ad55a03-60b9-4b80-a727-10068372d993

OK, we are back to 'pings'.

Think it through.

There has to be a mechanism by which a service provider can locate your cellphone in a particular cell.  Otherwise, you and the network don't connect.

Just one example from the above.  You fly in to Faro airport, with your phone turned off, as per flight regulations.  After landing, you turn your phone on again.  How does the network know how to send you messages stacked up during your flight?  It uses pings.  Your handset and your service provider's mast 'talk' to each other.

The network is controlled by pings.  I cannot remember any such pings appearing in the PJ-Files.  The network has no need, other than the current cell location.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #897 on: April 08, 2019, 03:42:35 PM »
First of all, I realise you are summarising a podcast.  I have not yet listened to any.  I am waiting for the series to end, much as I did with Netflix.

That being said, how accurate is the podcast compared to reality?  The time for nearest body occultation was under 2 minutes out and under 2 minutes return, and the McCanns had passed this spot at least 4 times.  That's a 3 to 4 minute round trip.

I'll make up my mind on Mr Saunokonoko at the end of his opus magnus.

The evidence of Miss Chekaya gave me food for thought. She mentions one vacant chair with what seems to be a finished plate of dinner associated wuth it. According to Jane and Russell he was absent and Jane took his meal to him. So Jane appears to have had time to eat her meal, take part in a quiz, visit Russell, wait for him to eat and bring his empty plate back, all before 9:30.

She doesn't mention Russell, but she doesn't remember seeing Kate McCann at the rable. According to Kate there were four checks on the children that evening; two by her and two by Gerry. They were done at 9, 9:30, 10 and 10:30. Gerry was at the table at 9:30 speaking to Najoua, so Kate must have gone to check the children.Therefore there should have been two enpty chairs at 9:30.

If Kate went to check the children at around 9:30 why was she away for 20 minutes and why wasn't that mentioned?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #898 on: April 08, 2019, 05:47:20 PM »
The evidence of Miss Chekaya gave me food for thought. She mentions one vacant chair with what seems to be a finished plate of dinner associated wuth it. According to Jane and Russell he was absent and Jane took his meal to him. So Jane appears to have had time to eat her meal, take part in a quiz, visit Russell, wait for him to eat and bring his empty plate back, all before 9:30.

She doesn't mention Russell, but she doesn't remember seeing Kate McCann at the rable. According to Kate there were four checks on the children that evening; two by her and two by Gerry. They were done at 9, 9:30, 10 and 10:30. Gerry was at the table at 9:30 speaking to Najoua, so Kate must have gone to check the children.Therefore there should have been two enpty chairs at 9:30.

If Kate went to check the children at around 9:30 why was she away for 20 minutes and why wasn't that mentioned?
Kate could have just moved to another table, to get away from Gerry's "bad behaviour". 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #899 on: April 08, 2019, 05:52:47 PM »

The PJ statements don't support what the waiters say to the American investigator.  Do we have to think the staff lied to the PJ? 
Moderation