Author Topic: The So Called Anti McCann's.... Do They Want Madeleine Found Alive And Well?  (Read 1954 times)

Offline muratfan

Reason I ask is because of this...they say all the evidence points that the parents were involved in Madeleine's disappearance, and that the good old super dogs are infallible.

So I put it to them, with all of them stating that the evidence is beyond doubt, and that Amaral is sitting on heaps of evidence that was never produced, would you rather Madeleine McCann not be found safe and well.

Because if Madeleine is found safe and well, then how will the Anti's explain away that all the evidence they said was beyond doubt, suddenly turns to be totally inaccurate. The dogs barkings were wrong, the so called scent in the wheel well, all wrong.

Offline Puffin

Reason I ask is because of this...they say all the evidence points that the parents were involved in Madeleine's disappearance, and that the good old super dogs are infallible.

So I put it to them, with all of them stating that the evidence is beyond doubt, and that Amaral is sitting on heaps of evidence that was never produced, would you rather Madeleine McCann not be found safe and well.

Because if Madeleine is found safe and well, then how will the Anti's explain away that all the evidence they said was beyond doubt, suddenly turns to be totally inaccurate. The dogs barkings were wrong, the so called scent in the wheel well, all wrong.
A difficult one for some of them, I think, having seen on twitter one state they would be gutted if Madeleine was found alive.  This statement was applauded, not condemned, I would add.
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

C.Edwards

I've stated before that I will write a letter of apology to the McCanns if Madeleine turns up safe and well.  I would be delighted if she did but I would also be very concerned about what she would then have to go through to be reintroduced to her family as she's been away longer than she's been with them.

Let's just say I don't have a writing pad, envelope and stamp on standby though.

debunker

It would really piss on their cornflakes if she was found to have been abducted from the apartment.

Offline gavdalf

From reading various boards its all personal opinion, for those who claim pro, they cannot backup an abduction and for those that claim anti cannot back up any of their theories either.

Yes I really hope she is found alive and well and in my opinion sometimes it feels as though maddy is secondary in all this, whilst all these petty squabbles  and games of 1 upmanship go on. She should be the only concern.

debunker

From reading various boards its all personal opinion, for those who claim pro, they cannot backup an abduction and for those that claim anti cannot back up any of their theories either.

Yes I really hope she is found alive and well and in my opinion sometimes it feels as though maddy is secondary in all this, whilst all these petty squabbles  and games of 1 upmanship go on. She should be the only concern.

That is your opinion.

From the beginning I have said that in the grand scheme of things Madeleine matters no more than any other child badly treated in this world. What does matter to me is the attitude of people who treat her and her circumstances as an amusement.

Offline gavdalf

The words - "in my opinion" in my post clarified that, but thanks