Author Topic: Will the McCanns target the Internet [ censored word ]s next  (Read 14376 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Will the McCanns target the Internet [ censored word ]s next
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 01:31:29 PM »
The difference being that the McCanns were investigated for a crime and made Arguidos (official suspects) under Portuguese Law, a case which is yet to be resolved.  The individual mentioned in the previous posts has, as far as we are aware, never been investigated for any criminal offence.

In the absence of any evidence, continued speculation as to alleged offences by any person will render this thread defunct and it will be deleted.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:35:35 PM by Admin »

Offline Luz

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
On This Morning she seemed to hint that they are looking at going after some of the [ censored word ]s.

Who is "she"...I hope it's not just the name of a song.
Can you please elucidate us?

As for going after "Internet [ censored word ]s", I support that, but I wish that whoever intends to do it has a very thick skin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 02:19:15 PM »
On This Morning she seemed to hint that they are looking at going after some of the [ censored word ]s.

Who is "she"...I hope it's not just the name of a song.
Can you please elucidate us?

As for going after "Internet [ censored word ]s", I support that, but I wish that whoever intends to do it has a very thick skin.

Oh, She has.  Haven't we all by now?  Same old same old.  Really boring.  Get a new script.

Offline Luz

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »
Lets be clear posters.   The person mention in this thread has not....repeat...HAS NOT...broken any Law nor been charged with any crime thus to speculate on this subject on this forum is unacceptable.   All references to this individuals name and the unsubstantiated allegation have been removed.

The conduct of certain individuals on Twitter is reprehensible.  For this social media site to permit impersonation of a respectable professional in such a manner says much more about the administrators of the site that it does the abusers.

Aye, there´s the rub- The McCanns have not been charged with any crime or broken any law- same as the individual. Yet people alleging that are allowed to post here.

How is your petard?

Excuse Mr. Administrator,
I find your position very honorable and condone your decision to forbid any unfounded accusation on any people.

Yet you allow that same treatment, that you now condemn, to be used towards Dr. Amaral, that although had been condemned to a suspended sentence for false declarations (because he signed the day sheet of his undergraduate where there was no reference to any torture session) had his sentence and condemnation annulled when a Court in Faro found that the accuser had lied and was sentenced to stay in prison for a further 7 months.

I hope your sword is not twisted.

Thanks

Luz

Online Eleanor

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »

The only case in history where The Tortured is sent to Prison and The Torturers remain Free.  Tells you all you need to know about Portuguese Justice.

Offline Luz

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 02:48:02 PM »

The only case in history where The Tortured is sent to Prison and The Torturers remain Free.  Tells you all you need to know about Portuguese Justice.

So you know better than the investigators, the public ministry and the judges. Ok.

And yet you are one of those that attempt to sell out that an archived case for insufficient evidence to prosecute clears the suspects of a crime.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »

The Case was Shelved because Madeleine is still missing.  This is perfectly normal.  The Attorney General and Public Prosecutor are still awaiting New Evidence.

Offline Admin

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 03:08:02 PM »

I find your position very honorable and condone your decision to forbid any unfounded accusation on any people.

Yet you allow that same treatment, that you now condemn, to be used towards Dr. Amaral, that although had been condemned to a suspended sentence for false declarations (because he signed the day sheet of his undergraduate where there was no reference to any torture session) had his sentence and condemnation annulled when a Court in Faro found that the accuser had lied and was sentenced to stay in prison for a further 7 months.

Thanks

Luz

I appreciate what you are saying Luz but the fact stands that Seņor Amaral remains convicted of a crime.  The Portuguese Police together with a Portuguese Court of Law determined this situation. 

Do you not abide by their decision?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »

Amaral's Sentence has not been annulled.

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 03:20:22 PM »
Who is this chap Amaral?   Was he one of the detectives on the McCann case by any chance.

Offline Luz

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 03:22:29 PM »

Amaral's Sentence has not been annulled.

Says who?!

It is part of the "acordão".
Don't you think that if a person that accused others has been found to have lied, and guilty in a court of law, those that have suffered the consequences of that person's actions are inevitably
innocent
?
Not annulling their sentences would be( with the due distance) like keeping a murder convicted sentenced even though the assumed murdered person emerged as a living individual.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 03:30:03 PM »

Two Portuguese Courts have ruled that Leonor Cipriano was Tortured.  Just because she and they don't know who tortured her does not mean that it didn't happen.

Offline Luz

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 04:11:57 PM »

Two Portuguese Courts have ruled that Leonor Cipriano was Tortured.  Just because she and they don't know who tortured her does not mean that it didn't happen.

WRONG.
One portuguese Court ruled that she had been tortured, although they couldn't identify the torturers (from among the 5 persons her lawyer orchestrated her to accuse - remember your friend M.A.C?), so as the 3 couldn't be found as torturers, because they weren't even in the premises when the alleged torture occurred, what was left was to accuse the other 2 for non reporting (occultation) and false testimony.
That trial was a shameful event and one that we, portuguese, shall never forget as long as Marinho Pinto and the former Attorney General live

Offline Luz

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »

By the way ask your friend why did the former prison director get transferred immediately after those accusations were disproved in the first trial.
In Portugal most of the people believe that Leonor received the treatment that children killers usually receive in prison. In fact there was a witness, a former prison mate that testified to that but was dismissed on the first court trial.

debunker

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 04:19:01 PM »
Lets be clear posters.   The person mention in this thread has not....repeat...HAS NOT...broken any Law nor been charged with any crime thus to speculate on this subject on this forum is unacceptable.   All references to this individuals name and the unsubstantiated allegation have been removed.

The conduct of certain individuals on Twitter is reprehensible.  For this social media site to permit impersonation of a respectable professional in such a manner says much more about the administrators of the site that it does the abusers.

Aye, there´s the rub- The McCanns have not been charged with any crime or broken any law- same as the individual. Yet people alleging that are allowed to post here.

How is your petard?

Thanks

Luz

I have asked you several times for a cite that Amaral is no longer under a suspended sentence of imprisonment.

You seem to keep forgetting to post it.