Author Topic: June 2007 German pensioner disappears in the Algarve  (Read 2495 times)

Redblossom

Re: June 2007 German pensioner disappears in the Algarve
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:56:09 PM »
Why is it odd and what relevance has it to MBM

registrar

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 05:58:23 PM »
if you had read the piece - there is mention of Madeleine in there

but then - as always, you only read what you want pet

Redblossom

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:02:46 PM »

I did read the piece, how presumptious of you to say I didnt, so Madeleine is mentioned vis a vis a possible kidnapping, one of the theories about his disappearance, so? Where is there any connection to MBM apart from this generalisation which could apply to any other missing person in 2007 in the country?

And again, what is strange about it? What is YOUR idea about any connection?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:04:30 PM by Redblossom »

registrar

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 06:04:37 PM »

I did read the piece, how presumptious of you to say I didnt, so Madeleine is mentioned vis a vis a possible kidnapping, one of the theories about his disappearance, so? Where is there any connection to MBM apart from this generalisation which could apply to any other missing person in 2007 in the country?

Talk to the hand

or talk more about locking mechanisms

another thing you know next to nothing about

Redblossom

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 06:10:11 PM »

Talk to the hand

or talk more about locking mechanisms

another thing you know next to nothing about
So no response to pertinent questions, just indignation and uncontrollable personal abuse, perhaps other posters can mollify and answer the concerns and suspicions raised lol

Offline sadie

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »

And again, what is strange about it? What is YOUR idea about any connection?

Seems to me that Registrar is at liberty to believe that you didn't read it, because you didn't notice that Madeleine was mentioned, as was also a possible kidnapping

Additionally, he probably noticed in Torture 1 thread  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1354.0, in post number 3 you attacked my two opening posts on the basis that the thread was about Leonor Cipriano.  You obviously had not read a word of it cos Leanor was NOT mentioned anywhere.

Every bit of it was about Michael Cooks obscene torture at the hands of Faro PJ. ... and subsequent mistreatment at the hands of the PT legal system

Little doubt Registrar noticed that.  Registrar probably had you sussed as someone who doesn't read anything ... before agressively rushing in to smack peeps down.

If Registrar wants to bring up a topic with connections to Madeleine, or PT, that interests him, then who are any of us to slap it down as irrelevant.  If something doesn't interest us, most of us just leave it alone.

I can remember, it created quite a stir on forums when it happened.

Redblossom

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 06:59:30 PM »
So, ignoring your attack, and criticism, on to the OP what is the connection SADIE? IYO
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 07:10:27 PM by Redblossom »

registrar

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 07:15:47 PM »
So, ignoring your attack, and criticism, on to the OP what is the connection SADIE? IYO

I thought Redblossom - that you deemed this thread irrelevant - and now you canvas opinion on it?

Can't have it both ways I'm afraid

Offline sadie

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »
Red, if a thread is of interest to a poster and has created some interest previously, as this did, then there is nothing wrong with it.  Nothing at all.

If most of us are not interested we just dont participate; we dont rush in telling people off.

I didn't rush in and tell you off when you made a mega b^^ls up (Oh excuse me; how unladylike! @)(++(*) on the thread
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1354.0, in post number 3

I did notice tho.  I just let it pass, in the interests of harmony.

Redblossom

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »
Red, if a thread is of interest to a poster and has created some interest previously, as this did, then there is nothing wrong with it.  Nothing at all.

If most of us are not interested we just dont participate; we dont rush in telling people off.

I didn't rush in and tell you off when you made a mega b^^ls up (Oh excuse me; how unladylike! @)(++(*) on the thread
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1354.0, in post number 3

I did notice tho.  I just let it pass, in the interests of harmony.

So i guess your answer is you are not interested in the subject matter but using it in bringing up my past posts, cheers for your HONESTY
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 08:20:40 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 09:01:08 PM »
Actually Red, I am interested and immediately placed the villages on GEarth to try and look at reasons for him getting lost.   I saw nothing but I checked the date and found it was June 15th, 2007.  Mid summer.  Maybe it was very hot and he became dehydrated and lost

As you know from past encounters my main interest is what happened to Madeleine and the other abducted children.   And, of course stopping the perp.  Also highlighting injustices and torture in PT, especially against the underdog. 

Had I wanted to get at you personally, Red, I would have gone for the Jugular far earlier.  I didn't ... I let it go ... until I saw this

Red
"I did read the piece, how presumptious of you to say I didnt"

In the circumstances, that annoyed me.