Author Topic: Nigel Farage has resigned from UKIP  (Read 14810 times)

stephen25000

Re: Nigel Farage has resigned from UKIP
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2016, 11:06:29 AM »
I notice he hasn't been charged for his 'racist' poster....

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants

That'll be because it wasn't racist.

IMO he is a racist.

He was a supporter of the 'far-right' National Front.

He would never have achieved power or influence affiliated with that bunch of shi##es.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2016, 11:13:08 AM »
There are laws against racism, it's a crime.

Has Farage been charged with racism?

No he hasn't.

Innocent until proven guilty = not racist.

Simples.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 11:14:14 AM »
There are laws against racism, it's a crime.

Has Farage been charged with racism?

No he hasn't.

Innocent until proven guilty = not racist.

Simples.

I judge him by the company he keeps and his actions.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:07:55 PM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 11:23:52 AM »

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 12:00:32 PM »
The original historic stills taken from a Nazi propaganda film which gave rise to the recent UKIP poster and accusation by MEP in Brussels that Farage was acting like a Nazi.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nigel-farages-eu-has-failed-us-all-poster-slammed-as-disgusting-by-nicola-sturgeon_uk_576288c0e4b08b9e3abdc483

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:57:32 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 12:09:14 PM »
A reminder to posters not to make claims they cannot support. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Carana

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 12:16:23 PM »
I'm afraid that I can't cope with extremists on either side of the equation.

stephen25000

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2016, 10:10:03 PM »
Nigel Farage a racist? Do me a favour. He is simply a democrat, who can spot un undemocratic superstate where others seem unable to.

As for sheer naked racism in the campaign, the prize must surely go to the 'Operation Black Vote' (OBV) poster, 'A Vote is a Vote', condemned even by the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/30/operation-black-vote-referendum-poster-divisive

The OBV illustrated its vile racist and divisive message with two people on a see-saw.

On the left was a calm, serene peaceful looking Indian lady in her sarong.

On the right was a very angry white skinhead, wearing heavy boots, tattooed all over, pointing aggressively at the Indian lady.

Racial stereotyping of the very worst kind

You have your view, I have mine, and mine won't change.

What good or service has he provided in his time as a member of the European parliament ?

Would you care to state how much he has claimed in expenses and allowances , and doing sweet foxtrot alpha for it ?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:21:25 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 02:22:16 PM »
Single-handedly he has restored passion, genuine debate and meaning to politics. Single-handedly he has reinvented British democracy........He has been labelled a racist and a fascist. There have been comparisons with Hitler. He has endured by far the most hostile press and media coverage of any mainstream politician in living memory......When he emerged as a force ten years ago, Britain was governed by a cross-party conspiracy. It was impossible to raise the issue of immigration without being labelled racist, or of leaving the EU without being insulted as a fanatic. Mainstream arguments to shrink the size of the state, or even to challenge its growth were regarded as a sign of madness or inhumanity......The only voters that political modernisers cared about were those in Britain’s approximately 100 marginal seats .....In reality, it was the British politicians who turned their back on the electorate, not the other way around. The voters were much less apathetic than the national politicians assumed....he has shown remarkable stamina and, most of all, he has given British democracy back to the people it belongs to — the voters.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/05/ukips-triumph/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2016, 03:01:58 PM »
Single-handedly he has restored passion, genuine debate and meaning to politics. Single-handedly he has reinvented British democracy........He has been labelled a racist and a fascist. There have been comparisons with Hitler. He has endured by far the most hostile press and media coverage of any mainstream politician in living memory......When he emerged as a force ten years ago, Britain was governed by a cross-party conspiracy. It was impossible to raise the issue of immigration without being labelled racist, or of leaving the EU without being insulted as a fanatic. Mainstream arguments to shrink the size of the state, or even to challenge its growth were regarded as a sign of madness or inhumanity......The only voters that political modernisers cared about were those in Britain’s approximately 100 marginal seats .....In reality, it was the British politicians who turned their back on the electorate, not the other way around. The voters were much less apathetic than the national politicians assumed....he has shown remarkable stamina and, most of all, he has given British democracy back to the people it belongs to — the voters.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/05/ukips-triumph/

And most of all he has got the UK out of that basketcase called the EU!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2016, 03:04:14 PM »
Then there's this.

'Brexit hate crimes: reports rise by more than 50 per cent since the EU referendum'

The number of hate crimes reported in London has risen by more than 50 per cent since the EU referendum.

New figures from the Met show that there were 599 incidents of race hate crime reported to Scotland Yard between Friday 24 June - the day the result was announced - and Saturday July 2.

It means the Metropolitan Police was receiving an average of 67 allegations a day in the wake of the poll.

This was a rise of more than 50 per cent compared to the average daily number of 44 reported prior to June 24.

Commander Mak Chishty, who leads on community engagement for the Met, said: "We can report there has been an increase in hate crime offences since the UK EU referendum.

Man 'did Nazi salutes and said 'this is my country' in Tube race rant'

"On any given day there are between 25 and 50 racial incidents in London and the MPS has been monitoring reported incidents of hate crime closely in light of recent events.

"We are carefully analysing every incident to see what is happening across London and these figures may change as victims come forward and report incidents after the event. The vast majority of these incidents involve abusive and offensive language.

"I would strongly urge both victims and witnesses to come forward and report any such incidents to police as soon as possible."

Londoners hold Tube station demonstrations against post-Brexit hate crimes

#SafetyPin campaign shows solidarity with immigrants and EU citizens against rise of hate crime

Brexit hate crimes: Polish girl abused by classmates and German cars vandalised in London

He added that police recognise that people "are feeling anxious at the perception of increased intolerance against certain communities".

In a letter to Labour MP Keith Vaz, chairman of the Commons Home Affairs Committee, Met Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe stressed the Met takes hate crime "extremely seriously".

He said that on Sunday, June 26 they decided to move their policing approach from a "monitoring position" to a "proactive pan-London policing operation".

Khan tells Londoners to report racism, saying 'I was victim of abuse'

Patrol plans were adjusted to deliver a visible presence in areas considered most affected.

Last week it was revealed that hate crime incidents reported to a national police portal were five times the typical weekly level.

A total of 331 incidents were reported to the True Vision online site - equivalent to 47 each day - from June 23 to 29.

The tally, disclosed by the National Police Chiefs' Council, compared with a weekly average of 63 reports.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/brexit-hate-crimes-reports-rise-by-more-than-50-per-cent-since-the-eu-referendum-a3288681.html

Has Farage ever encouraged people to attack immigrants? I think he could have been arrested for inciting racial hatred if so.

I have to wonder at what stage uncontrolled immigration would become insupportable? Without the provision of housing and the expansion of services when would our systems have broken down under the pressure? Would those committed to remaining in the EU have turned a blind eye to the suffering of those whose schools, hospitals and other services couldn't cope? I have seen on TV immigrants in London living in conditions similar to the Rachman era. Overstretched council workers try their best, but there's so much of it.

If we are prosperous in the EU why do our poor and many immigrants seem to be living in less than ideal conditions? Why is the rich-poor gap widening? Why are our services buckling under the pressure? Why is child poverty growing?

Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 03:06:11 PM »
And most of all he has got the UK out of that basketcase called the EU!

Quite a record for one man.
Result = happy posting.

stephen25000

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2016, 03:14:09 PM »
Has Farage ever encouraged people to attack immigrants? I think he could have been arrested for inciting racial hatred if so.

I have to wonder at what stage uncontrolled immigration would become insupportable? Without the provision of housing and the expansion of services when would our systems have broken down under the pressure? Would those committed to remaining in the EU have turned a blind eye to the suffering of those whose schools, hospitals and other services couldn't cope? I have seen on TV immigrants in London living in conditions similar to the Rachman era. Overstretched council workers try their best, but there's so much of it.

If we are prosperous in the EU why do our poor and many immigrants seem to be living in less than ideal conditions? Why is the rich-poor gap widening? Why are our services buckling under the pressure? Why is child poverty growing?

The man has incited fear of immigration, and by that note immigrants.

As to this............

'If we are prosperous in the EU why do our poor and many immigrants seem to be living in less than ideal conditions? Why is the rich-poor gap widening? Why are our services buckling under the pressure? Why is child poverty growing?'

Ask successive UK governments.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2016, 03:34:58 PM »
The man has incited fear of immigration, and by that note immigrants.

As to this............

'If we are prosperous in the EU why do our poor and many immigrants seem to be living in less than ideal conditions? Why is the rich-poor gap widening? Why are our services buckling under the pressure? Why is child poverty growing?'

Ask successive UK governments.

He highlighted the problems which uncontrolled immigration was causing, which is quite different.

Our governments should have been aware that neglecting the poor and cutting services was turning voters against the lot of them. No wonder the voters rejected their recommendations on the EU referendum. Based on past performance it was obvious that any so called prosperity we gained from EU membership wasn't going to be used to help the majority lead better lives. The vote didn't just reject EU membership, it rejected our political classes. They need to take that on board.
Result = happy posting.