Author Topic: Was it Tuesday or Wednesday night?  (Read 26171 times)

stephen25000

Re: Was it Tuesday or Wednesday night?
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2017, 09:10:39 AM »
Amaral is relevant to every thread concerning Madeleine McCann's case.

In what way Brietta ?

Madeleine's disappearance has nothing to do with Amaral.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2017, 09:56:37 AM »
In what way Brietta ?

Madeleine's disappearance has nothing to do with Amaral.
Don't you say it is still unsolved, so it is not possible to say who is involved at this stage.  OK it would seem to be very unlikely that Amaral was involved.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »
Did you explain why you think "he places the writing on Tuesday 1st"?

Because that's what he writes in his book.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2017, 11:47:34 AM »
I think you've got the point I'm trying to make. As there are several possible explanations anyone accusing him of lying needs to add a caveat. Otherwise they are posting their opinion as a fact.

I think you have got the message... or doesnt really understand the evidence...both options put him in a poor light. I cant see any others ...can you..

so you criticise posters for sating opinion as fact but seem to think its acceptable for amaral...it isnt
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:00:43 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »
I think you have got the message...he is either lying or doesnt really understand the evidence...both options put him in a poor light. I cant see any others ...can you..

Not only that... I dont think either you or stephen are aware of what he says in the documentary that was the subject of the court case. Amaral is continually posting his opinion as fact...it isnt

so you criticise posters for sating opinion as fact but seem to think its acceptable for amaral...it isnt

I'm encouraged to see that you have also accepted that calling him a liar isn't the only option. I have no objection to his thesis being debated and criticised, that's why the forum exists. The forum has rules, though, which Amaral isn't bound by because he doesn't post here AFAIK.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2017, 02:21:28 PM »
That appears to be contradicted by the fact that they are not suspects as far as the present active investigation is concerned.

As in unequivocally and/or incontrovertibly or merely in your opinion?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2017, 02:22:01 PM »
I'm encouraged to see that you have also accepted that calling him a liar isn't the only option. I have no objection to his thesis being debated and criticised, that's why the forum exists. The forum has rules, though, which Amaral isn't bound by because he doesn't post here AFAIK.

The forum rules, are supposed  to be there because it is unfair to post opinion as, fact
Especially  when you, are accusing two people of serious criminal acts
So what, amaral is doing is unfair and wrong... And not just imo

He must be, aware of the statements of Harrison  and grime are the dogs but he chooses to ignore  them

If I can't tell the truth it isn't worth posting
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:33:56 PM by stephen25000 »

stephen25000

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2017, 02:38:51 PM »
Posters are reminded yet again, not to refer to others as liars, as per John's instructions.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2017, 02:39:04 PM »
The forum rules, are supposed  to be there because it is unfair to post opinion as, fact

He must be, aware of the statements of Harrison  and grime are the dogs but he chooses to ignore  them

Seemingly only from a moral standpoint and not a legal standpoint ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2017, 03:11:15 PM »

You need to understand the difference between what you can say on this forum and what Amaral can say elsewhere.

Result = happy posting.

Online misty

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2017, 03:54:47 PM »
I think you have got the message... or doesnt really understand the evidence...both options put him in a poor light. I cant see any others ...can you..

The 3rd option is that much of the material in the online files has either been distorted or fabricated, thus leading us, as posters, to the wrong conclusions.

Online misty

« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2017, 04:07:56 PM »
There was a room allocated in Block 6 to the PJ for a period of time after Madeleine's disappearance. Is anybody able to suggest why Mrs Fenn didn't just pop over to a room which was a stone's throw from her own apartment & tell the PJ about the crying & burglary incidents?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2017, 04:50:03 PM »
As in unequivocally and/or incontrovertibly or merely in your opinion?

“Neither her parents or any of the members of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects”
~DCI Andy Redwood

In my opinion I would say that is an unequivocal and incontrovertible statement.  You may make of it what you will.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2017, 05:01:01 PM »
Seemingly only from a moral standpoint and not a legal standpoint ?
It should be from both but I expect he will get away with it.... as he usually does

Offline Brietta

« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2017, 05:03:35 PM »
The 3rd option is that much of the material in the online files has either been distorted or fabricated, thus leading us, as posters, to the wrong conclusions.

Is Duarte Levy a trustworthy source ... there is at least one individual I know of who hasn't any doubt that he may be less than trustworthy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....