Author Topic: Was it Tuesday or Wednesday night?  (Read 26112 times)

stephen25000

Re: Was it Tuesday or Wednesday night?
« Reply #195 on: June 23, 2017, 09:41:39 PM »
Please note, replacing deleted material is against forum rules.

Offline John

« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2017, 09:46:04 PM »
There was a room allocated in Block 6 to the PJ for a period of time after Madeleine's disappearance. Is anybody able to suggest why Mrs Fenn didn't just pop over to a room which was a stone's throw from her own apartment & tell the PJ about the crying & burglary incidents?

Probably for the same reason Jenny Murat set up an information gathering desk.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2017, 09:51:30 PM »
Probably for the same reason Jenny Murat set up an information gathering desk.

Maybe Mrs Fenn did happen to tell JM about the crying incident.....
BTW why do you suppose RM gave his personal business card out to witnesses?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2017, 10:25:54 PM »
“Neither her parents or any of the members of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects”
~DCI Andy Redwood

In my opinion I would say that is an unequivocal and incontrovertible statement. You may make of it what you will.

Blue bit: You don't even cover the content of your own earlier post.
Red bit: I make of it no more or less than what it is at face value.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2017, 10:35:34 PM »
Blue bit: You don't even cover the content of your own earlier post.
Red bit: I make of it no more or less than what it is at face value.

How about this one, Alice - does it cover all bases?

"Do you think it was a mistake to have the McCann couple constituted as arguidos in September 2007?

Obviously, I will not answer that question. But what I can say, just as I did back in 2011 and 2013, is that Maddie's parents are not suspects. That statement remains: the parents are not suspects. Period."

Pedro do Carmo, Deputy Director of PJ  in Expresso, May 2, 2017

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2017, 11:08:26 PM »
How about this one, Alice - does it cover all bases?

"Do you think it was a mistake to have the McCann couple constituted as arguidos in September 2007?

Obviously, I will not answer that question. But what I can say, just as I did back in 2011 and 2013, is that Maddie's parents are not suspects. That statement remains: the parents are not suspects. Period."

Pedro do Carmo, Deputy Director of PJ  in Expresso, May 2, 2017

I don't know. I have no idea how many bases there are to cover. How ever many there are I doubt we on'ere are fully cognisant of them all.
I take Pedro do Carmo and DCI Redwoods statements at face value unless and until information which may demonstrate the statement no longer remains reliable, becomes available.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2017, 11:34:42 PM »
I don't know. I have no idea how many bases there are to cover. How ever many there are I doubt we on'ere are fully cognisant of them all.
I take Pedro do Carmo and DCI Redwoods statements at face value unless and until information which may demonstrate the statement no longer remains reliable, becomes available.
And Goncalo Amarals statements, do you take them at face value, even now that his latest video demonstrates that he doesn't understand the dog alerts? ... or other discrepencies?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2017, 06:51:01 AM »
Please note, replacing deleted material is against forum rules.
I can tell you honestly sometimes it is hard to remember what was previously written.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2017, 10:16:18 AM »
I can tell you honestly sometimes it is hard to remember what was previously written.

That isn't the problem Rob.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2017, 12:48:28 PM »
And Goncalo Amarals statements, do you take them at face value, even now that his latest video demonstrates that he doesn't understand the dog alerts? ... or other discrepencies?

I would take them at face value until they were proven to be incorrect by an independent expert on the topic tried and tested in a court of law.
So far in this case nothing has been tested except the hooha about Sr Amarals book, which was only a side show anyway.
How else would you propose to do it?

Offline sadie

« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2017, 12:53:08 PM »
I would take them at face value until they were proven to be incorrect by an independent expert on the topic tried and tested in a court of law.
So far in this case nothing has been tested except the hooha about Sr Amarals book, which was only a side show anyway.
How else would you propose to do it?
Well, I am sorry, but I cant take his video on face value when so much that he spouts has been proven totally wrong.

He has lost any credibility that he had with his latest video. .... and he didn't have that much to start with !   IMO

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2017, 06:53:17 PM »
Well, I am sorry, but I cant take his video on face value when so much that he spouts has been proven totally wrong.

He has lost any credibility that he had with his latest video. .... and he didn't have that much to start with !   IMO

Proven by whom, where and under what circumstances ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2017, 11:55:20 PM »
Proven by whom, where and under what circumstances ?

Loads of Amarals mis/disinformation has been proven in the last month since the thread "CMTV Goncalo amaral - O Enigma - with British subtitles" was presented on this forum (on May 25th, 2017).   Other posters will, I feel sure, confirm that.

Whether the proof still stands or has been wiped is another question.  But if you didn't bother to read it before I suggest that you go back, find it and then read it..... if it is still there

Try and absorb what it says.  Unlike some, I think you have the intellect if you apply yourself.

Anybody who has been reading this forum will certainly know how Amaral "got it" completely wrong.  "IT" being a number of important things which you will find as you read what you normally should have read before

ETA:  Thanks to a little help from Rob in NZ
How to find the things that you would normally have read yourself, [as if you didn't !]   You participated in the thread yourself, but somehow didn't read any of it ! %&5%£  8)-)))

I think the thread you were talking about is http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8007.0 
"Goncalo Amaral interviewed after the Appeal Court decision."

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2017, 05:34:52 AM »
Loads of Amarals mis/disinformation has been proven in the last month since the thread "CMTV Goncalo amaral - O Enigma - with British subtitles" was presented on this forum (on May 25th, 2017).   Other posters will, I feel sure, confirm that.

Whether the proof still stands or has been wiped is another question.  But if you didn't bother to read it before I suggest that you go back, find it and then read it..... if it is still there

Try and absorb what it says.  Unlike some, I think you have the intellect if you apply yourself.

Anybody who has been reading this forum will certainly know how Amaral "got it" completely wrong.  "IT" being a number of important things which you will find as you read what you normally should have read before
I think the thread you were talking about is http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8007.0 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:59:28 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2017, 11:23:14 AM »

8((()*/

Cheers Rob.   

Enjoyed the match yesterday ~ The All Blacks were magnificent.

We did well, but NZ truly deserved to win    8@??)(