Author Topic: Sick Brits getting Madeleine McCann tattoos while on holiday in Magaluf.  (Read 1478 times)

Offline John

Sick Brits getting Madeleine McCann tattoos while on holiday in Magaluf.

Warped tourists have been asking the resort’s tattoo artists to ink them with scores of tasteless and offensive designs this summer.

BY RACHEL BISHOP
3 AUG 2017

Shameless Brits on holiday in Magaluf are reportedly getting tattoos mocking the disappearance of Madeleine McCann .

A sickening photo has emerged of a man who appears to have a vile Madeleine tattoo on his leg, which reads: “I stole Madeleine McCann” above a heart.

But he's not the only one according to fellow holidaymakers at the famous party resort.

They say in recent years there has been a growing trend for Brit drinkers to get the most tasteless tattoos possible.

And some twisted drunks see Maddie's well-publicised disappearance from a holiday resort 10 years ago as something to joke about.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sick-brits-getting-madeleine-mccann-10925375
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:32:59 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

Alcohol-induced stupidity.   At times like this, it is an embarrassment to be British
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:56:36 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

Alcohol-induced stupidity.   At times like this, it is an embarrassment to be British

Very embarrassing.

Morons unbounded.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Well I mean, British nob 'eads on tour in Shaggamuff whadda yer expect?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork

Gareth Platt
09/08/2017

A tattooist based in Magaluf has told talkRADIO that stories of British tourists getting offensive tattoos about Madeleine McCann are completely false.

The owner of the Industrial Inkpulse tattoo parlour also told us that the press are guilty of "sensationalist and false" reporting of life on the popular holiday strip.

Recent reports have suggested British tourists in Magaluf have been getting a tattoo bearing the caption 'I took Madeleine McCann', with several papers covering the story.

But the Industrial Inkpulse proprietor, whose premises are based on Carrer Punta Ballena, the heart of the tourist district, said he hadn't seen or heard anything to this effect, adding "I was surprised to read this in the newspapers.

"The majority of the news is sensationalist and false. They're only looking to arouse their readers so they can sell more copies.

"Every year the exaggeration and lies on the subject of Magaluf surprises me more. I've seen people with TV cameras producing the fake news, paying young people to act drunk in the middle of the street or the pavements or to fight.

"It's the shame of the British and Spanish press."

This tallies with an earlier report by Spanish newspaper El Pais, which claimed it had spoken to several tattooists and none had received any requests for the tattoo.

Local authorities have recently passed a series of tough new laws to curb the excesses of tourists in Magaluf, including a ban on infamous 'unlimited alcohol' offers.

This follows regular reports of violence and anti-social behaviour over recent years, with several videos emerging on YouTube of tourists fighting, vomiting and urinating in the street.

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/magaluf-tattooist-denies-brits-are-getting-i-took-madeleine-mccann-artwork-17080917244#8B8Rpr4StofEDdRZ.99
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

Sick Brits getting inappropriate tattoos or sick journalis making stuff up? I expect the journalist's defence would be that 'the Spanish journalists told them it was true'. Just like the Portuguese journalists told them the PJ was leaking.
 *&*%£
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:51:46 PM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0