Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138013 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2018, 06:37:04 PM »
But the most Brenda seems to have done proactively is laugh at another tweeters outing and she was doorstepped. Surely actually outing, wrongly, a young professional and perhaps ruining her career deserves at least the same treatment?
If you say so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2018, 06:38:35 PM »
Did you notice the quotation marks?

Yes.
The article was quite supportive of Brenda.
Do you not find her obsessive tweeting and "hatred" of the McCanns strange, not criminal perhaps  but worrying.if it was directed at one of your family?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2018, 06:46:58 PM »
If you say so.

You really don’t want to answer do you ? I can understand why.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2018, 06:48:21 PM »
“To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!” - Brenda Leyland.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2018, 06:50:48 PM »
“To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!” - Brenda Leyland.

Did they read it ? Did that poor physiotherapist from Gartnavel do anything to deserve having her employers contacted by some deranged supporter?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2018, 06:51:15 PM »
You really don’t want to answer do you ? I can understand why.
If a reporter wants to doorstep some spiteful bitch to ask her why she tried to get someone the sack for supporting the McCanns then I really don’t have a problem with it. Is that frank and fulsome enough for you?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2018, 06:53:16 PM »
Did they read it ? Did that poor physiotherapist from Gartnavel do anything to deserve having her employers contacted by some deranged supporter?
Deflection, deflection, deflection.  Slarti asked for examples of Brenda’s hate as if it was all a figment of the imagination.  The post outlines very well the depth of her hatred, it’s an utterly horrible tweet, any decent person would say so.  Harping on about other hateful actions by other hateful people cannot detract from that fact.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2018, 06:53:43 PM »
Yes.
The article was quite supportive of Brenda.
Do you not find her obsessive tweeting and "hatred" of the McCanns strange, not criminal perhaps  but worrying.if it was directed at one of your family?

I can understand it, it's how social media platforms like Twitter operate. Many users on twitter are anonymous and that adds to the attraction for some people. Any twitter user can block accounts which are abusive and that's what makes it workable.  If you're not on twitter you cannot be sent abusive messages. The hashtag #McCann name has become synonymous with the Maddie case, it's what Twitter users use to get their comments noticed by anyone remotely interested in the investigation.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:58:29 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2018, 06:54:47 PM »
If a reporter wants to doorstep some spiteful bitch to ask her why she tried to get someone the sack for supporting the McCanns then I really don’t have a problem with it. Is that frank and fulsome enough for you?

For not supporting the McCanns.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »
I have found a post on here where supporters discussing finding Brenda on twitter
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6144.195

Look at their mature sensible language..not.  How nasty they were to her.

Some of the tweets from the link.

> TrulyJudy73 to @sweepyface
Are you alright in your bonce Sweepy? I have never used AB Mash nor would I ever. Sad life stalking the wrong person

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1
is that her name? PM me how you know this will you Tony?

--> TrulyJudy73 to @alfibab3 @WAWinter1 @sweepyface
the name rings a bell with me but for why I just am trying hard to recall

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1 @alfibab3
@sweepyface <<< you are right. I see her fb page! Same boxer dog & she's more of a dog herself!

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1 @alfibab3 @sweepyface
ugh! She is one ugly Mama

here she is on some fb page:https://t.co/IZAREOVYBR #McCann. Take a look at the boxer!

yes that Brenda is sweepyface & lives too close to the #McCann s for my comfort tbh.

rough looking isn't she?

It is her Jasmine so look at other tweets.

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1 @Josephodriscoll
I should have said she wruff! She only has doggies for companions & cruelly dresses them up like reindeer
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline misty

« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2018, 06:56:42 PM »
Did her "friends" on twitter know who she was (what her name was and where she lived) and I remember reading that she didn't read her twitter from the day Martin Brunt visited her so how would they get in touch with her?

Could you let me know how they could have done so please Brietta.

The top sceptic troll on twitter posted a message of condolence on Brenda's son's Facebook page just a few hours (the Sunday) after he announced her passing,  He lives in USA, as does the troll. Is that proof enough some sceptics knew exactly who Brenda was?

Offline jassi

« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2018, 06:58:38 PM »
I have found a post on here where supporters discussing finding Brenda on twitter
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6144.195

Look at their mature sensible language..not.  How nasty they were to her.

Some of the tweets from the link.

> TrulyJudy73 to @sweepyface
Are you alright in your bonce Sweepy? I have never used AB Mash nor would I ever. Sad life stalking the wrong person

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1
is that her name? PM me how you know this will you Tony?

the name rings a bell with me but for why I just am trying hard to recall

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1 @alfibab3
@sweepyface <<< you are right. I see her fb page! Same boxer dog & she's more of a dog herself!

ugh! She is one ugly Mama

here she is on some fb page:https://t.co/IZAREOVYBR #McCann. Take a look at the boxer!

yes that Brenda is sweepyface & lives too close to the #McCann s for my comfort tbh.

rough looking isn't she?

It is her Jasmine so look at other tweets.

--> TrulyJudy73 to @WAWinter1 @Josephodriscoll
I should have said she wruff! She only has doggies for companions & cruelly dresses them up like reindeer

Tolerant lot, weren't they   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
Did her "friends" on twitter know who she was (what her name was and where she lived) and I remember reading that she didn't read her twitter from the day Martin Brunt visited her so how would they get in touch with her?

Could you let me know how they could have done so please Brietta.

"On Twitter she uses the name Sweepy face ..." Martin Brunt ~ from the Sky News report.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2018, 06:59:13 PM »
The moral of the story is - if you would feel ashamed of having your nasty, spiteful vindictive tweets splashed across the front pages of the Daily Mail or broadcast on Sky, probably best not to make them in the first place.  If you are not able to justify your actions or unable to take pride in the fact that you tried to get someone the sack for supporting (or tweeting against) the McCanns, don’t do it in the first place. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 07:01:29 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2018, 06:59:56 PM »
For not supporting the McCanns.
For ANY REASON.