Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 137996 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2018, 07:01:15 PM »
The top sceptic troll on twitter posted a message of condolence on Brenda's son's Facebook page just a few hours (the Sunday) after he announced her passing,  He lives in USA, as does the troll. Is that proof enough some sceptics knew exactly who Brenda was?

I don't know who the top sceptic troll is and no I didn't know he/she had left a message on Brenda's son's page.  I have never seen it. So do we know if she knew Brenda? That I know nothing about and if she knew Brenda then she should have got in touch with her.

As a matter on interest how do you know Erngath?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline jassi

« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2018, 07:01:42 PM »
The moral of the story is - if you would feel ashamed of having your nasty, spiteful vindictive tweets splashed across the front pages of the Daily Mail or broadcast on Sky, probably best not to make them in the first place.  If you are not to justify your actions or unable to take pride in the fact that you tried to get someone the sack for supporting the McCanns, don’t do it in the first place.

Would you apply that same advise to the dossier Compiler in Chief ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2018, 07:03:21 PM »
I can understand it, it's how social media like Twitter operates. Many users on twitter are anonymous and that adds to the attraction for some people. Any twitter user can block accounts which are abusive and that's what makes it workable.

Perhaps there are other subjects which seem to attract such an obsession and such strong " hatred " as the tragedy of Madeleine's disappearance but I'm not aware of them.
My interest first and foremost has always been In the tragic disappearance of a little child, but why people have such a strong antipathy to her family has always puzzled me.
I didn't use the word hate but sometimes hatred does seem to be there.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 07:06:08 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2018, 07:03:29 PM »
Would you apply that same advise to the dossier Compiler in Chief ?
What spiteful vindictive tweets did they make?  Whose employer did they contact?  Was their name splashed all over the media?  I bet you wish it had been.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2018, 07:04:57 PM »
For ANY REASON.

It was me she was targeting. The poor girl was just unfortunate to have the same name as me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2018, 07:05:21 PM »
“Indeed “hate” is a powerful emotion, it is a compliment to Maddie that we “hate” her parents who betrayed her” - Brenda Leyland.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2018, 07:07:11 PM »
What spiteful vindictive tweets did they make?  Whose employer did they contact?  Was their name splashed all over the media?  I bet you wish it had been.

In the interest of balance, it would have been reasonable for thoss papers who reported on the incident to name the compiler.
Its very unlikely that the name would have meant anything to me, but it would have to some people.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2018, 07:10:17 PM »
I find hate an overrated emotion that gnaws away at ones inner self.
I suggest anger management  classes for those so afflicted.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2018, 07:12:01 PM »
It was me she was targeting. The poor girl was just unfortunate to have the same name as me.
Out of interest how do you know this?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2018, 07:14:51 PM »
Out of interest how do you know this?

Because the supporter tweeted the details of, she thought, my job and workplace.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #250 on: August 21, 2018, 07:16:30 PM »
Because the supporter tweeted the details of, she thought, my job and workplace.
But how do you know they contacted “the poor girl”’s employer?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #251 on: August 21, 2018, 07:18:41 PM »
“To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!” - Brenda Leyland.

well i dont have a problem with that

If that is what B L thought of the mcns so be it  - it was her prerogative to do so imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #252 on: August 21, 2018, 07:18:50 PM »
I find hate an overrated emotion that gnaws away at ones inner self.
I suggest anger management  classes for those so afflicted.
Sadly it’s too late to suggest it to Brenda, perhaps if she had taken your advice before joining twitter she’d still be alive today.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #253 on: August 21, 2018, 07:20:22 PM »

well i dont have a problem with that

If that is what B L thought of the mcns so be it  - it was her prerogative to do so imo
I’m sure you don’t have a problem with it, I posted it as an example of Brenda’s hatred, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you agreed with it.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2018, 07:21:12 PM »

I believe some obsessives have visited the hospital where Gerry McCann works, have visited the farm where Madeleine used to go with her mother, have shadowed him at the Houses of Parliament, have photographed Magpreleines siblings and put those photos on the internet.
None of this, nor what happened to you is acceptable.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.