Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138000 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #300 on: August 21, 2018, 10:52:51 PM »
Martin Grime wasn't working for SYP on 16/8/2007; he'd already retired.

From Martin Grime’s rogatory.

'At any time, did Gerald McCann address, either in Portugal or the United Kingdom, the performance of the dogs in this case''
I never met nor spoken to Gerald McCann. However I do know that he addressed my head supervisor at the time, the South Yorkshire Head of Police, or Mr. Meredith Hughes.’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #301 on: August 21, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »
I have no idea if they ALL do, but it is certainly not a one way street with all the dozens of poor honest decent little sceptics being intimidated and threatened by a handful of supporters if that’s what you’re suggesting.

That didn’t answer my question.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #302 on: August 21, 2018, 10:57:04 PM »
Martin Grime wasn't working for SYP on 16/8/2007; he'd already retired.

Why 16th August? Where is that recorded?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #303 on: August 21, 2018, 10:58:31 PM »

'At any time, did Gerald McCann address, either in Portugal or the United Kingdom, the performance of the dogs in this case''
I never met nor spoken to Gerald McCann. However I do know that he addressed my head supervisor at the time, the South Yorkshire Head of Police, or Mr. Meredith Hughes.’
So was that really a "yes" then? 
At any time, did Gerald McCann address, either in Portugal or the United Kingdom, the performance of the dogs in this case?  "YES"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #304 on: August 21, 2018, 10:59:01 PM »
That didn’t answer my question.
How do you expect me, someone who doesn’t take part in twitter wars, to speak on behalf of supporters that do, pray tell me?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #305 on: August 21, 2018, 10:59:32 PM »
I think we all should take responsibility for what we post and be prepared to justify it if necessary... It's just to easy to post anonymous abuse online.
Brenda had every right to hate the McCann's just as, we all have the right to hate anyone or any group... The problem arises when and how that hatred is expressed.

What Brenda did may not have been illegal but perhaps it should be... And if the police don't take action it's a normal procedure to take a greivance to the newspapers to highlight  the issue and get the law changed... I see a, lot of sympathy  for Brenda but I have far greater sympathy  for her target.... Far more sympathy for the McCanns

Offline misty

« Reply #306 on: August 21, 2018, 11:01:04 PM »

Screenshot of the 2 calls made by Gerry on 16/8/07. Grime had retired by then so Hughes was no longer his supervisor. As Grime was a PC, there would have been other people below Hughes in the chain of command.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #307 on: August 21, 2018, 11:04:55 PM »
How do you expect me, someone who doesn’t take part in twitter wars, to speak on behalf of supporters that do, pray tell me?

Take a wild guess.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #308 on: August 21, 2018, 11:11:20 PM »
Take a wild guess.
It seems you’ve already decided what the answer is and want me to say it.  OK then.  Here’s a wild guess: All McCann supporters on twitter are only there to threaten poor little honest decent sceptics into silence, not for any other reason.  All they do all day long is threaten to call up sceptics employers to try and get them the sack.  If it’s not that, then they are threatening to go round to the poor little sceptics’ houses, smash down their front doors and take a hammer to their laptops.  Do you need cites for this, or are you satisfied with my answer? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #309 on: August 21, 2018, 11:14:43 PM »
I think we all should take responsibility for what we post and be prepared to justify it if necessary... It's just to easy to post anonymous abuse online.
Brenda had every right to hate the McCann's just as, we all have the right to hate anyone or any group... The problem arises when and how that hatred is expressed.

What Brenda did may not have been illegal but perhaps it should be... And if the police don't take action it's a normal procedure to take a greivance to the newspapers to highlight  the issue and get the law changed... I see a, lot of sympathy  for Brenda but I have far greater sympathy  for her target.... Far more sympathy for the McCanns

Perhaps it should be against the law to leave your children alone every night to be 'abducted'. I do not have sympathy for the McCanns as their behaviour before, during and after their daughters disappearance was disgraceful imo. 

They have moved on with their lives despite their selfish behaviour. I feel sorry for Madeleine and all the other victims.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:18:58 AM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #310 on: August 21, 2018, 11:20:30 PM »

Perhaps it should be against the law to leave your children alone every night to be 'abducted'. I do not have sympathy for the McCanns as their behaviour before, during and after their daughters disappearance was disgraceful imo. 

They have moved on with their lives despite their selfish behaviour. I feel sorry for Madeleine and all the other victims.

That's up to you... As I said.. My sympathies lie with the McCanns and I have explained  why. How many suicides, are we seeing from people who are victims of online abuse.. That's why it needs to be addressed and I support those who compiled the dossier and brought the abuse to light
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:19:14 AM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #311 on: August 21, 2018, 11:22:35 PM »
It seems you’ve already decided what the answer is and want me to say it.  OK then.  Here’s a wild guess: All McCann supporters on twitter are only there to threaten poor little honest decent sceptics into silence, not for any other reason.  All they do all day long is threaten to call up sceptics employers to try and get them the sack.  If it’s not that, then they are threatening to go round to the poor little sceptics’ houses, smash down their front doors and take a hammer to their laptops.  Do you need cites for this, or are you satisfied with my answer?

Yes, thank you.

So supporters use threats of exposure to intimidate sceptics into silence.

My what a murky world you supporters must inhabit.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #312 on: August 21, 2018, 11:24:24 PM »
As regards.. Due process... Isnnt that exactly what BL and others, were denying the McCanns

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #313 on: August 21, 2018, 11:27:35 PM »
That's up to you... As I said.. My sympathies lie with the McCanns and I have explained  why. How many suicides, are we seeing from people who are victims of online abuse.. That's why it needs to be addressed and I support those who compiled the dossier and brought the abuse to light

This alleged abuse had no impact on the McCanns as they didn't know about it as they don't do social media...are you suggesting supporters were so upset by the alledged abuse that they may have commited suicide?  how strange.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #314 on: August 21, 2018, 11:27:56 PM »
Yes, thank you.

So supporters use threats of exposure to intimidate sceptics into silence.

My what a murky world you supporters must inhabit.
Indeed we do, we are a nest of Gollum-like creatures who live together in a stinky cave full of our own excrement, unlike sceptics who are so decent, so kind, so empathetic, so unthreatening, all these  endearing traits are there to be seen on the #mccann tag, with delightful comments like the ones I have already highlighted from Brenda herself, whose tweets are perfect examples of kindness, empathy and decency.