Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 137992 times)

Offline misty

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #330 on: August 21, 2018, 11:59:49 PM »
What do you think he was talking about Misty ? Congratulating him on his wonderful dogs ?

Do you have a cite or not?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2018, 01:13:08 AM »

He was doing his job, John,

Oh fgs. - you think that ok then to harass someone to imo death.

What about GA then - he was only doing his ...job.

Fair to say there i think B - a bit of double standerds going on there. imo
You are mistaken that Brenda Leyland was "harassed to death".  The inquest did not reach that conclusion.

As far as Amaral is concerned ... he was sacked from Madeleine's case.  Brunt is still working in his chosen field. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:20:29 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2018, 02:15:23 AM »
Didn’t someone recently tweet the McCanns whereabouts in a restaurant?

Photographed them and their children and immediately posted it while they were there ... with their exact location!

Why would anyone with even a modicum of common sense/decency actually do that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2018, 02:24:42 AM »
Some obsessive even visit PDL and take lots of photos and measurements around 5A

I know Faithlilly has claimed to have taken photographs in Luz ... and I know that quite a few of our forum members took advantage of Shining's residency to ask him to photograph particular areas of interest in the village.

Obsessive?  Perhaps? ... but a few of us post about Luz on a regular basis so it is helpful to get an idea of what we are talking about.
Then there is always Google earth as an obsessive's standby. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #334 on: August 22, 2018, 02:33:11 AM »
So was her name Brenda Leyland Sweepy Face or was her name hidden and not apparent on twitter. Looking at the tweets I have posted earlier it would appear it was the latter Brietta.
Did you miss Misty's post?

She posted as Sweepyface.
Martin Brunt identified her only with the name she used on Twitter ... which was Sweepyface.
Any of her twitter friends who wanted to show their support for her could have done so very easily using twitter ... did any of them bother?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2018, 04:11:09 AM »

Martin Brunt identified her only with the name she used on Twitter ... which was Sweepyface.
Any of her twitter friends who wanted to show their support for her could have done so very easily using twitter ... did any of them bother?
I'd be surprised if they didn't.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2018, 07:11:04 AM »
That's pretty laughable, the suspect contacting the police to complain about the investigation.  This just gets more crazy by the day.  Was Gerry an expert dog handler then too?

Is this the cite

I never met nor spoken to Gerald McCann. However I do know that he addressed my head supervisor at the time, the South Yorkshire Head of Police, or Mr. Meredith Hughes.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm

I doubt he was contacting Martin Grimes superior to compliment him.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #337 on: August 22, 2018, 07:11:25 AM »
I know Faithlilly has claimed to have taken photographs in Luz ... and I know that quite a few of our forum members took advantage of Shining's residency to ask him to photograph particular areas of interest in the village.

Obsessive?  Perhaps? ... but a few of us post about Luz on a regular basis so it is helpful to get an idea of what we are talking about.
Then there is always Google earth as an obsessive's standby.

Who is obsessed with Google Earth?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #338 on: August 22, 2018, 07:28:43 AM »

I have snipped from your longer post Brietta (sorry).

No Martin Brunt did NOT just know her twitter name Sweepyface he was given her name and that she lived in Leicester(shire).  He didn't find her himself.

How many times do I need to say this? Her details were fed to the media by someone, who clearly wanted her named and shamed so to speak. IMO
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:22:55 AM by John »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #339 on: August 22, 2018, 07:45:33 AM »
Opinion ought to read like it is opinion not fact.  IMO or I think or some variant.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #340 on: August 22, 2018, 07:46:09 AM »

Timeline:

29/09/14. Sweepyface stops tweeting and deletes account
01/10/14. Doorstepped.
04/10/14. Found dead.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #341 on: August 22, 2018, 08:26:51 AM »
I have snipped from your longer post Brietta (sorry).

No Martin Brunt did NOT just know her twitter name Sweepyface he was given her name and that she lived in Leicester(shire).  He didn't find her himself.

How many times do I need to say this? Her details were fed to the media by someone, who clearly wanted her named and shamed so to speak. IMO

[That is opinion Sunny]
I for one see nothing wrong with the compilation of the dossier and the handing of it to the police, and press... Abuse online needs to be addressed

Offline Brietta

« Reply #342 on: August 22, 2018, 08:34:24 AM »
Timeline:

29/09/14. Sweepyface stops tweeting and deletes account
01/10/14. Doorstepped.
04/10/14. Found dead.

Brenda Leyland was found dead days after being accused on Sky News of trolling the parents of Madeleine McCann. Since then thousands of tweets from her deleted Twitter account have emerged.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/read-the-deleted-tweets-brenda-leyland-sent-the-mccanns?utm_term=.bb9jxaxjQ#.shz8BvB8Y

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #343 on: August 22, 2018, 08:56:21 AM »
Brenda Leyland was found dead days after being accused on Sky News of trolling the parents of Madeleine McCann. Since then thousands of tweets from her deleted Twitter account have emerged.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/read-the-deleted-tweets-brenda-leyland-sent-the-mccanns?utm_term=.bb9jxaxjQ#.shz8BvB8Y

Is that agreement of the timeline or an attempt to suggest it is incorrect?

Offline John

« Reply #344 on: August 22, 2018, 09:26:14 AM »
I for one see nothing wrong with the compilation of the dossier and the handing of it to the police, and press... Abuse online needs to be addressed

There are procedures for dealing with online abuse and doorstepping vulnerable pensioners isn't one of them.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.