Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 137992 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #435 on: August 22, 2018, 04:33:28 PM »
It is the one that breaks the camels back.

When the camel is already overloaded... Otherwise the straw, would be of no consequence

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #436 on: August 22, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »
Do you have a cite for "she did use the internet almost solely to excoriate the McCann family" please Brietta as I have seen she had a facebook page and may have been a member of forums on many other topics for all we know.

Of course Brietta I have read some really horrendous trolling posts on both sides of this case so perhaps you would like the perpetrators from the supporter side to be charged by the police too?

Do we know if there were any supporter tweets, posts in the dossier sent to the police....sorry of course there weren't.

The dossier was Re abuse towards the McCann's... Not abuse on the net in general...

Offline Sunny

« Reply #437 on: August 22, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »
The dossier was Re abuse towards the McCann's... Not abuse on the net in general...

So you do agree that some of your fellow supporters dish out abuse then.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #438 on: August 22, 2018, 07:00:56 PM »
Do you have a cite for "she did use the internet almost solely to excoriate the McCann family" please Brietta as I have seen she had a facebook page and may have been a member of forums on many other topics for all we know.

Of course Brietta I have read some really horrendous trolling posts on both sides of this case so perhaps you would like the perpetrators from the supporter side to be charged by the police too?

Do we know if there were any supporter tweets, posts in the dossier sent to the police....sorry of course there weren't.

Brietta just reminding you I am still awaiting my cite.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #439 on: August 22, 2018, 07:04:01 PM »
So you do agree that some of your fellow supporters dish out abuse then.

I dont have any fellow supporters......I only speak for myself...and you have failed to provide a cite for that I  post elsewhere
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:10:11 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #440 on: August 22, 2018, 07:18:05 PM »
If you and your posting history on the subject were exposed on national TV by a doorstepping journalist would you be ashamed or defiant?  Do you think you would be supported by your friends and family or shunned by everyone?  Just curious.

Oh I think if I was doorstepped by a journalist he would come off worse.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #441 on: August 22, 2018, 07:19:26 PM »
Oh I think if I was doorstepped by a journalist he would come off worse.

so you wouldnt follow due process

Offline Sunny

« Reply #442 on: August 22, 2018, 07:21:40 PM »
so you wouldnt follow due process

What due process? The same ones that the dossier collectors did?   Some special supporters type weird due process that means you take evidence to the media not the police? That one Davel?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #443 on: August 22, 2018, 07:26:21 PM »
What due process? The same ones that the dossier collectors did?   Some special supporters type weird due process that means you take evidence to the media not the police? That one Davel?

you need to read the post I responded to and you might understand what due process.....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #444 on: August 22, 2018, 07:30:24 PM »
you need to read the post I responded to and you might understand what due process.....

And the post was
Oh I think if I was doorstepped by a journalist he would come off worse

So just what due process were you talking about davel?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #445 on: August 22, 2018, 07:32:47 PM »
And the post was
Oh I think if I was doorstepped by a journalist he would come off worse

So just what due process were you talking about davel?

so you dont understand what faith means by come off worse...does she mean she would report her to the police for harrassment...that due process

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #446 on: August 22, 2018, 08:12:45 PM »
He said it was the final straw... The final straw  is, a relatively small thing... So what were the other larger things happening... We don't know

Oh stop making it up as you go along. You are actually contradicting her son? The dossier was a trigger-end of!  feel proud and argue your corner, but it won't change a thing. A vulnerable woman was singled out- not those who actually DID threaten the McCanns alledgedly -oh no not them.

The death penalty was a sure big surprise for the dossier writers.. they were just expecting jail time!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #447 on: August 22, 2018, 08:14:20 PM »

Oh stop making it up as you go along. You are actually contradicting her son? The dossier was a trigger-end of!  feel proud and argue your corner, but it won't change a thing. A vulnerable woman was singled out- not those who actually DID threaten the McCanns alledgedly -oh no not them.

The death penalty was a sure big surprise for the dossier writers.. they were just expecting jail time!

a vulnerable woman was not singled out..lets start with the truth...no one knew  Brenda had a history of suicide and mental illness

Offline Sunny

« Reply #448 on: August 22, 2018, 08:18:39 PM »
a vulnerable woman was not singled out..lets start with the truth...no one knew  Brenda had a history of suicide and mental illness

Firstly how would you know that? Secondly Brunt as he was given Brenda Leylands name and roughly where she lived would certainly know her age and that she lived alone.

To me she looked very vulnerable yet they didn't show her once on Sky they showed her dozens of times.

Do you think that was right DaveL?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #449 on: August 22, 2018, 08:19:37 PM »

Yes, you wouldn’t expect a journalist to do some research.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.