Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138001 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #1065 on: August 31, 2018, 09:31:31 PM »
A headline that doesn’t seem to exist and a YouTube video that ‘ disappeared ‘. ’

lets have your story now....I dont really care if you believe me or not...both are absolutely true...it wasnt abroken jaw it was  a fractured tuberosity....local tv turned up as well and did a piece...there are still press articles online re my private life...one was featured on stephens site but taken down....do you not believe that one too...Ive done several tv pieces
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:33:51 PM by Davel »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1066 on: August 31, 2018, 09:37:44 PM »
A headline that doesn’t seem to exist and a YouTube video that ‘ disappeared ‘. ’

If it did exist it will be in  'The Sun' archives.. google can't wipe newspapers headlines lololololol
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1067 on: August 31, 2018, 09:39:48 PM »
If it did exist it will be in  'The Sun' archives.. google can't wipe newspapers headlines lololololol

then you will be able to find it...google have removed names from its search engine

Google has launched a service to allow Europeans to ask for personal data to be removed from online search results.

The move comes after a landmark European Union court ruling earlier this month, which gave people the "right to be forgotten".

Links to "irrelevant" and outdated data should be erased on request, it said
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:42:49 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1068 on: August 31, 2018, 10:05:33 PM »
You really do have no sense of what is acceptable behaviour, do you ?
I don’t think it’s acceptable to make insulting and inaccurate observations like the one above.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1069 on: August 31, 2018, 10:14:25 PM »
Why are these sceptics so bitter and angry with us supporters?  What IS their problem?  I feel a bit sorry for them tbh, so much anger and hate is not good for the constitution IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1070 on: August 31, 2018, 10:21:45 PM »
The general demeanour from the supporters appears to blames BL for her own demise due to her legal tweets.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:00:29 AM by John »
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1071 on: August 31, 2018, 10:24:42 PM »
Thr only reason brenda has so much support is because some posters here dislike the mccanns

There are two possibilities; support for Brenda or disgust with holier than thou busy bodies. Dislike for the McCanns is irrelevant as they, allegedly, knew nothing about it, despite Hogan-Howes apparent slip of the tongue.I'm in the disgust line in case you're wondering.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1072 on: August 31, 2018, 10:25:24 PM »
The general demeanour from the supporters appears to blames BL for her own demise due to her legal tweets.
Have you read the last few pages? I have never blamed Brenda for her own demise, I don’t however believe any supporter was to blame, but I do find threads like this provide a much enjoyed opportunity for sceptics to rant.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:01:49 AM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1073 on: August 31, 2018, 10:25:49 PM »

Brenda's death was far more to do with other factors in her life...imo...none of our business.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:02:32 AM by John »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1074 on: August 31, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »
Brenda's death was far more to do with other factors in her life...imo...none of our business.

You are very keen to get the thread closed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:02:57 AM by John »
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1075 on: August 31, 2018, 10:28:29 PM »

I am... out of respect for Brenda...imo ...her death is being used to score points against the dossier complilers and supporters in general....what do you think brendas family would think of this thread...do any sceptics care

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1076 on: August 31, 2018, 10:29:57 PM »
No, let’s keep slagging each other off in Brenda’s name, she’d love that I’m sure.

Offline John

« Reply #1077 on: August 31, 2018, 10:34:25 PM »
simple question...do you condemn the abuse by brenda

I already said I have no time for any online abuse.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1078 on: August 31, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
I already said I have no time for any online abuse.

I actually have sympathy for brenda...she was led on to believe what she was doing was perfectly acceptable.......it wasnt. she had lots of issues in her life that contributed to her sad death
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:04:03 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #1079 on: August 31, 2018, 10:37:31 PM »
Brendas abuse should not be tolerated...and it wasnt...the dossier compilers are blameless..imo

They went too far imo and Sky News certainly did.  It is the police's job to deal with abuse, maybe Brunt and his crew should have doorstepped the Chief Constable if they weren't happy with their response instead of a vulnerable pensioner?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.