Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138001 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #1215 on: September 02, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »
More a misunderstanding by the reader. You have to wonder why some people’s first thought was of underhand purposes.
When you talk of researching members of a forum upon which you moderate it sounds a bit creepy that’s all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1216 on: September 02, 2018, 10:08:33 AM »
More a misunderstanding by the reader. You have to wonder why some people’s first thought was of underhand purposes.

Probably because of the use of the word research... Looking back at a, few posts is not most people's understanding of the word

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1217 on: September 02, 2018, 10:20:42 AM »
Yet when I did it to highlight an inconsistency by gunit you told me I was breaking forum rules

No davel IMO what you did was claim cite, after cite and after 3 attempts having to change the details in your requests for cite, you finally found something that a cite was appropriate. Unfortunately G-Unit had already discussed that discrepancy 6 months ago. 

This is from memory posted around a week or so ago.

Davel you still owe me several cites. How about the one for Centre Parks not having childcare facilities if you want to be picky.

No kids clubs at centre parcs... I've been ti both... I've taken young children to centre parcs and to places like ocean club... Have you... There is no comparison to how tired children get...I've, seen young children that are impossible to wake up they are that tired... That is, a fact not opinion

So I'm speaking from my experience  with children...
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1218 on: September 02, 2018, 10:41:43 AM »
When you talk of researching members of a forum upon which you moderate it sounds a bit creepy that’s all.

Don't you find it creepy when whole sites are devoted to researching and recording what others post on the internet? All those hours devoted to reading blogs, Facebook. forums and Twitter in order to find and copy posts which they don't like. I find that creepy and obsessive. There must have been a purpose, don't you think?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1219 on: September 02, 2018, 10:44:55 AM »
Don't you find it creepy when whole sites are devoted to researching and recording what others post on the internet? All those hours devoted to reading blogs, Facebook. forums and Twitter in order to find and copy posts which they don't like. I find that creepy and obsessive. There must have been a purpose, don't you think?

Yes of course and we know what the purpose of one group of people who must have spent years constantly scouring the web for possible posts to save and sometimes share including that persons identity was unfortunately.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1220 on: September 02, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »
Yet when I did it to highlight an inconsistency by gunit you told me I was breaking forum rules

Someone said that people on Twitter repeat the same things day after day for years. Slartibartfast pointed out that posters here do the same and to illustrate his point he said some are still repeating what they said five years ago. How many years have you been saying 'sceptics don't understand the evidence' for example?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1221 on: September 02, 2018, 11:23:09 AM »

I find a particular site creepy they call themselves 'researchers'.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1222 on: September 02, 2018, 11:29:22 AM »
I find a particular site creepy they call themselves 'researchers'.

Indeed.
"Researching" which has involved visiting the street where Madeleine lived, the little farm where are mother took her, visiting Gerry's workplace.
"Researching" including details of family members, even contacting the employer of Madeleine's aunt.
Now that is creepy and obsessive.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1223 on: September 02, 2018, 11:57:17 AM »
Indeed.
"Researching" which has involved visiting the street where Madeleine lived, the little farm where are mother took her, visiting Gerry's workplace.
"Researching" including details of family members, even contacting the employer of Madeleine's aunt.
Not creepy enough to not visit it seems though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #1224 on: September 02, 2018, 12:00:34 PM »
Indeed.

Do you have cites for these claims Erngath?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1225 on: September 02, 2018, 12:01:19 PM »
Not creepy enough to not visit it seems though.

Are you never curious as to what goes on in sites?    I go back as I can't believe what they are saying some of it is ridiculous other things quite weird.    A lot of what they say has been proven to be nonsense,  but there you go some just like to go over and over things even when they are proven wrong.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1226 on: September 02, 2018, 12:03:33 PM »
Are you never curious as to what goes on in sites?    I go back as I can't believe what they are saying some of this is ridiculous other quite weird.    A lot of what they say has been proven to be nonsense,  but there you go some just like to go over and over things even when they are proven wrong.

Not in the least,one site is enough.I'm on a general chat apart from here,that'll do,it was from there some one mentioned here.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1227 on: September 02, 2018, 01:07:11 PM »
Indeed.

I haven't seen the evidence of that, but I expect you have. They did have a stated purpose, I believe, which was to understand the case. What was the purpose of the site which seemed to be gathering information just for the sake of it, I wonder.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1228 on: September 02, 2018, 06:35:47 PM »
I am not allowed to respond to this post, sadly.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1229 on: September 02, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »
I haven't seen the evidence of that, but I expect you have. They did have a stated purpose, I believe, which was to understand the case. What was the purpose of the site which seemed to be gathering information just for the sake of it, I wonder.
Personally, I find the #McCann hatred and loony conspiracy theories borne out of this hatred at least as interesting as the case if not more so.  What makes otherwise normal, decent people so filled with obsessive hatred for two people they have never even met beforeand who have done nothing to harm them personally?  Surely that is worthy of further study?