Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 138015 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #1755 on: September 06, 2018, 10:16:20 AM »
"I had an overwhelming urge to swim out across the ocean, as hard and as fast as I could; to swim and swim and swim until I was so far out and so exhausted I could just allow the water to pull me under and relieve me of this torment.

"I wasn't keeping that desire to myself, either. I was shouting it out to anyone who happened to be in the room. Both this urge and the expression of it were, I suppose, an outlet for the crucifying anguish.

"Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain. The other truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slide show of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly.

"I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab. Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, particularly my parents, but I couldn't help myself."

So, not alluding to suicide then, Faithlilly?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1756 on: September 06, 2018, 10:20:23 AM »
Kate had said she felt like ending it all... At one stage... Obviously many people, say this but they are not... And it is not taken seriously.... As Brenda did

A cite would be nice.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1758 on: September 06, 2018, 10:23:14 AM »
It’s an overly simplistic argument you are presenting and one which I do not agree with.  You are suggesting that Brunt and the dossier compilers caused Brenda’s death.  If that was the case they would have been prosecuted.

If the compilers and Brunt hadn’t humiliated Brenda then she would still be alive. Those are the bold, unarguable facts.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1759 on: September 06, 2018, 10:26:07 AM »
"I had an overwhelming urge to swim out across the ocean, as hard and as fast as I could; to swim and swim and swim until I was so far out and so exhausted I could just allow the water to pull me under and relieve me of this torment.

"I wasn't keeping that desire to myself, either. I was shouting it out to anyone who happened to be in the room. Both this urge and the expression of it were, I suppose, an outlet for the crucifying anguish.

"Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain. The other truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slide show of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly.

"I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab. Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, particularly my parents, but I couldn't help myself."

So, not alluding to suicide then, Faithlilly?

The above alludes to the pain she was feeling but not to suicide.

Brenda said ‘ I was thinking of suicide’.

Do you see the difference?

You need to be clinically depressed to seriously contemplate suicide. Kate categorically said she was not.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1760 on: September 06, 2018, 10:39:33 AM »
If the compilers and Brunt hadn’t humiliated Brenda then she would still be alive. Those are the bold, unarguable facts.

That's an assumption... Not a fact

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1761 on: September 06, 2018, 10:41:25 AM »
exactly the dossier  creators and  sky  news    uk  are  to blame for brenda killing herself imo

thats your opinion and totaly wrong..imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1762 on: September 06, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »

You need to be clinically depressed to seriously contemplate suicide. Kate categorically said she was not.
Brenda said ‘ I was thinking of suicide’.......cite

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1763 on: September 06, 2018, 10:42:44 AM »
That's an assumption... Not a fact

No it’s a fact.

She said to Brunt that she was contemplating suicide over his actions.....and then she did.

It’s not hard to join up the dots.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1764 on: September 06, 2018, 10:45:17 AM »
No it’s a fact.

She said to Brunt that she was contemplating suicide over his actions.....and then she did.

It’s not hard to join up the dots.

no its not a fact,...she had other problems and may have committed suicide for those raesons...

cite for...Brenda said ‘ I was thinking of suicide’..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1765 on: September 06, 2018, 10:45:35 AM »

What rot.  Was Juliet clinically depressed?  How about Romeo?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1766 on: September 06, 2018, 10:46:11 AM »
no its not a fact,...she had other problems and may have committed suicide for those raesons...

cite for...Brenda said ‘ I was thinking of suicide’..

‘Asked by the coroner if there was anything which indicated a concern for her life, Mr Brunt said: "No, but when I asked her how she was, she said 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I am feeling better - I have had a drink and spoken to my son'".

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1767 on: September 06, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
What rot.  Was Juliet clinically depressed?  How about Romeo?

Sorry but  @)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1768 on: September 06, 2018, 10:47:55 AM »
‘Asked by the coroner if there was anything which indicated a concern for her life, Mr Brunt said: "No, but when I asked her how she was, she said 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I am feeling better - I have had a drink and spoken to my son'".
So when she spoke to Brunt she was feeling better, and over her thoughts of ending it all.  But we now know this wasn’t true, was Brunt supposed to guess she was not telling the truth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1769 on: September 06, 2018, 10:48:33 AM »

so brenda never said... I was thinking of suicide’.....you even put it in quotaion marks...what absolute rubbish