Author Topic: Jose Carlos Fernandes da Silva, Driver  (Read 52286 times)

Offline bros

Re: Jose Carlos Fernandes da Silva, Driver
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2014, 10:54:17 PM »
MY opinion is Praia kidnapping crew will provide the first witness - someone will voluntarily step up and get witness protection status to testify against the others he will sell them fast.  Who will be the first1 to ask for witness status to testify, hunting season will soon open.  I have my favorite pick.

Offline sadie

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2014, 12:03:28 AM »
MY opinion is Praia kidnapping crew will provide the first witness - someone will voluntarily step up and get witness protection status to testify against the others he will sell them fast.  Who will be the first1 to ask for witness status to testify, hunting season will soon open.  I have my favorite pick.
I hope you are right.

But something tells me that there is something big, very powerful and threatening behind this abduction.

Offline Carana

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2014, 01:54:38 PM »
I have often wondered if some people are scared of coming forward for some reason.

- There is a potential "omerta" issue and I'm not sure that witness protection would cover it (if the concept exists in PT), particularly in a small area where everyone knows everyone else.

- The person (s) who may hold a vital clue might have been in an illegal situtation at the time (or could be worried about being investigated for one that may have happened before or after). I don't know if the concept of amnesty exists in PT, either.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 01:39:03 AM by Mr Moderator »

Offline bros

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2014, 09:26:50 PM »
I have often wondered if some people are scared of coming forward for some reason.

- There is a potential "omerta" issue and I'm not sure that witness protection would cover it (if the concept exists in PT), particularly in a small area where everyone knows everyone else.

- The person (s) who may hold a vital clue might have been in an illegal situtation at the time (or could be worried about being investigated for one that may have happened before or after). I don't know if the concept of amnesty exists in PT, either. It is for public prosecutor or investigative judge which ever is in the Portuguese system.

Oh ok I should clarify. Witness protection comes with immunity for being sentence for crime committed or lesser sentence.  Usually is only 1 person awarded I am just waiting from "Praia kidnapping crew" who will use this opportunity ti testify against fellow kidnappers.   It is lottery ticket I bet there lawyers have already whisper as option or police have mentioned during separate interviews. It is rule of "First come first served".

Offline Freya

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2014, 10:58:30 PM »
Has anyone seen a photograph of this driver?

Offline misty

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2014, 11:00:16 PM »
Oh ok I should clarify. Witness protection comes with immunity for being sentence for crime committed or lesser sentence.  Usually is only 1 person awarded I am just waiting from "Praia kidnapping crew" who will use this opportunity ti testify against fellow kidnappers.   It is lottery ticket I bet there lawyers have already whisper as option or police have mentioned during separate interviews. It is rule of "First come first served".

In my opinion you are misguided if you believe witness protection & immunity from prosecution will tempt one of the kidnappers. No-one spoke out when there was a £1m reward on offer.
There have already been 2 mysterious deaths that I am aware of connected to this case and I am sure that anyone involved would be very concerned for the safety of their own family members.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2014, 11:05:26 PM »
In my opinion you are misguided if you believe witness protection & immunity from prosecution will tempt one of the kidnappers. No-one spoke out when there was a £1m reward on offer.
There have already been 2 mysterious deaths that I am aware of connected to this case and I am sure that anyone involved would be very concerned for the safety of their own family members.

Two mysterious deaths ? Really ?

Perhaps no one has spoke out because no one but the McCanns and their friends know anything.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2014, 05:11:22 AM »
Back on topic, I will try to find some photos of the building, where this driver learnt of the disappearance from two male searchers below.

... where this driver SAID he learnt ...

Maybe you would like to see these pics of Luztur building.

(Photos taken by Heriberto Janosch González)

Note the inside galleries with free access from the street ...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:15:00 AM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline bros

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2014, 11:07:14 AM »
We can criticise PJ police always but they have done great job in documenting the  collecting the data they need and they dont need. They had the snatcher in front of their nose they just needed average lead detective not Amaral. This just my opinion. Sadie txn for some inputs.

THIS CASE IS SOLVED with high probability people will go to jail the only question for how long.  If they  find Maddie and she is ok they can avoid lifetime sentence. Otherwise I hope someone makes there lifetime sentence entertaining because they deserved. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2014, 11:17:25 AM »
We can criticise PJ police always but they have done great job in documenting the  collecting the data they need and they dont need. They had the snatcher in front of their nose they just needed average lead detective not Amaral. This just my opinion. Sadie txn for some inputs.

THIS CASE IS SOLVED with high probability people will go to jail the only question for how long.  If they  find Maddie and she is ok they can avoid lifetime sentence. Otherwise I hope someone makes there lifetime sentence entertaining because they deserved.

I agree, bros, I think some PJ officers did a lot of outstanding work back in 2007 ... they most certainly were not responsible for collating the information they gathered or the direction the investigation took;  that was entirely the responsibility of those in charge.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:53:17 AM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2014, 10:01:36 PM »
Heri your photos are magnificent.  Thank you for sharing them with us.

Offline sadie

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2014, 10:03:11 PM »
Yes :)

Gadfly, you say you have seen a photograph of this driver.

Does he look anything like any of ther Efits please ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2014, 10:33:50 PM »
Has anyone seen a photograph of this driver?
There is one or two press photos of arriving the PJ station.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2014, 10:58:18 PM »
There is one or two press photos of arriving the PJ station.

He lives in PDL and made phone calls to locals? and he is guilty?  does he look like any of the efits at all? the begger/the bogus charity worker/ the gypsy king/arab child seeking snatcher?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2014, 11:03:27 PM »
He lives in PDL and made phone calls to locals? and he is guilty?  does he look like any of the efits at all? the begger/the bogus charity worker/ the gypsy king/arab child seeking snatcher?

With all this sudden "activity" do you think something is about to happen or it just some passing weather phenomenon having and adverse effect on things like brains?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey