Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1479735 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #435 on: April 23, 2016, 06:49:23 PM »
On the face of it, almost certainly, but newspapers sometime implant other little messages for their readers to enjoy, so that all is not always as it seems.

Is the Sun behind a paywall, as I certainly won't be buying a copy ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #436 on: April 23, 2016, 07:06:31 PM »
On the face of it, almost certainly, but newspapers sometime implant other little messages for their readers to enjoy, so that all is not always as it seems.

Is the Sun behind a paywall, as I certainly won't be buying a copy ?

It's free again now - changed 30/11/15.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #437 on: April 23, 2016, 09:53:28 PM »
It is possible the sun article may be about illness (eg diabetes)?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2016, 10:08:17 PM »
I think kates description is more accurate
I'm trying to bring the handful unit into the world of mathematical precision Dave1.
A "couple" of prime ministers had phone chats with GM in 2007.
As did a "brace" of foreign secretaries.
And rumour is there might be a "handful" of officers from the original investigation on telly later tonite.

Offline misty

« Reply #439 on: April 23, 2016, 10:18:57 PM »

I do hope that none of those officers is going to breach judicial secrecy live on air tonight or say anything which will undermine the current investigation.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 10:20:30 PM by Slartibartfast »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #440 on: April 23, 2016, 10:38:26 PM »
Watching CMTV. They just showed a short trailer for the special later tonight.

Offline mercury

« Reply #441 on: April 23, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »

I do hope that none of those officers is going to breach judicial secrecy live on air tonight or say anything which will undermine the current investigation.

Dont be so private eye funny

Offline pegasus

« Reply #442 on: April 23, 2016, 11:18:20 PM »
The Sun article now appears to be online.
It is just a rewrite of the pathetic "Sick Brit trolls" article.
What is happening?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7100537/Madeleine-McCann-cop-paid-50k-by-sick-Brit-trolls-after-accusing-her-parents-of-lying-about-her-abduction.html

Offline pegasus

« Reply #443 on: April 23, 2016, 11:33:44 PM »
The person who the Suni claims "wrote to a star asking him to put in £10,000" has already left a comment underneath pointing out that the Sun has got it wrong.

"EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7100537/Madeleine-McCann-cop-paid-50k-by-sick-Brit-trolls-after-accusing-her-parents-of-lying-about-her-abduction.html

Offline mercury

« Reply #444 on: April 23, 2016, 11:52:36 PM »
The sun dont care, their business is NOT facts and truths, the opposite

Offline misty

« Reply #445 on: April 24, 2016, 12:00:09 AM »
The person who the Suni claims "wrote to a star asking him to put in £10,000" has already left a comment underneath pointing out that the Sun has got it wrong.

"EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did."

Here is the link to the copy of the letter she sent to Gary Barlow & Olly Murs. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6716.msg285032#msg285032    Post number 1048
 Interpret the £10,000/£300000 as you will.
She also suggested to Amaral's wife that a prolific supporter tweeter should be prosecuted for libelling Amaral & money could be raised to assist. Amaral's wife apparently declined. (screenshots available).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:34:19 AM by misty »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #446 on: April 24, 2016, 12:05:52 AM »
live link to  GA   http://www.tvtuga.com/cmtv/

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #447 on: April 24, 2016, 12:16:04 AM »
I have reposted a copy of the public email letter she sent to Gary Barlow on Amazon. Interpret the £10,000/£300000 as you will.
She also suggested to Amaral's wife that a prolific supporter tweeter should be prosecuted for libelling Amaral & money could be raised to assist. Amaral's wife apparently declined. (screenshots available).

Does anyone really care?
Enough money was available for Sr Amaral to lodge his appeal successfully.
His fund and Leaving No Stone Unturned Ltd were both begging bowls....... so what?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #448 on: April 24, 2016, 12:27:20 AM »
Does anyone really care?
Enough money was available for Sr Amaral to lodge his appeal successfully.
His fund and Leaving No Stone Unturned Ltd were both begging bowls....... so what?

The mcann begging bowl doesnt like the other begging bowl lol

It might make a nice cartoon

Your bowl is horrible my one is righteous and moral,  yours is Immoral and not righteous

My one i can spend on whatever i want
Yours is only for one purpose
You b........
Lol

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #449 on: April 24, 2016, 12:32:31 AM »
i wish i could understand portugese because   GA is  speakign  really  well