Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480070 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #750 on: May 15, 2016, 02:32:38 PM »
Stairwell sighting 6pm Thu, matches sighting in files by B da Silva, press report in 2007
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-madeleine-suspect-seen-in-stairwell-509604

Stairwell sighting 7.30pm-8pm Wed, by M Marreiros, press report in 2013
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-witness-saw-weird-1918572

There are close similarities between both sightings.

BTW the first sighting, by B da Silva, is also reported indirectly in statement by T Castela

Correct Pegasus ... I read this newspaper report some time ago at the start of the reopening of Madeleine's case and have assumed it was the one sighting since then.  I had no idea that two employees had seen a man lurking in the stairwell on different nights immediately preceding Madeleine's disappearance.

By the time B da Silva gave his statement it appears the previous sighting had been dismissed.

I am sure there must be a record of Mario Marreiros' statement ... perhaps in the files which we have not seen or which are in the public domain.

Extraordinary if these events don't tie in somewhere to Madeleine's case. It may not be illegal to do what that individual was doing, but you have to ask what exactly it was that he was doing.

**snip
Mario, who only started working at the Ocean Club a month before Madeleine vanished, said he identified a potential suspect to Portuguese police a few months after Madeleine went missing.

He spent hours with an officer looking at pictures and videos.

Investigators could then find no other evidence linking the identified man to the girl’s disappearance.

However, according to Portuguese files, officers asked British police to put more questions to this man – a full year after Madeleine vanished.

Mario was 80% convinced he was the man he saw but admits he could not be sure and now six years have passed.

Referring to Portugal’s “secrecy of justice” law, he said: “I couldn’t speak then. I’d been warned by police I would be in trouble if I spoke to anyone.”

But Mario now says: “I am available. I am happy to speak.

"I have not spoken to the British police about what I saw but I want the truth to be revealed.”

Twice-divorced Mario, who has a 21-year-old son and lives in a village on the outskirts of Praia da Luz, worked at the Ocean Club for nine months.

Describing the man who haunts him he explained: “He was quite tall and looked sort-of Scandinavian.

"He had lots of hair, close to his head — like it was glued. It was straight hair. He was about my age now — 45, 46.”

Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell, head of Scotland Yard’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said earlier this month that there are many people who could be spoken to and eliminated from the inquiry.

Mario added: “I agree with what the British police have said and lots of people should be interviewed again.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-witness-saw-weird-1918572
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #751 on: May 15, 2016, 03:33:04 PM »

Proof positive that there is indeed no accounting for taste.

He is saying ....here's the other side to the abduction .............

make your own mind up.

it's that which may help guide others to search for the truth.

where as the mccs .....want to make your mind up for you .............very tasteless...i would say

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #752 on: May 15, 2016, 04:29:53 PM »

He is saying ....here's the other side to the abduction .............

make your own mind up.

it's that which may help guide others to search for the truth.

where as the mccs .....want to make your mind up for you .............very tasteless...i would say

As well as working ceaselessly to have official investigations reopened into what happened to Madeleine that night and to do the best they can to have her returned to her home and loving family ... the McCanns have had to thole ignorant ill researched balderdash from sources such as your man being spread throughout the internet.

'Justice for Madeleine' really has very little to do with those who have taken pleasure for nine years in hounding her parents whenever and however they can with their amateur ill informed badly formulated videos in the vanguard.  The only beneficiaries of such a lack of judgement must surely be those who already know precisely what happened to Madeleine and who could perhaps give pointers to where she may be now.

That is the sort of behaviour I find tasteless ... not the desperate fight of a couple anxious to find their missing daughter.  They have enough to put up with, without people plotting to undermine them and the job they continue to do on Madeleine's behalf.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #753 on: May 15, 2016, 11:08:48 PM »
(snip)...Car and driver when needed...(snip)
Many people seem to unquestioningly accept that was an MW employee driving an MW car.
But think about the Fatima trip on 23rd May - the UK govt sent their own FCO employee CM on that trip, and there were two phonecalls between the Chancellor of the Exchequer and GM during that trip - does anyone really believe the driver and car were provided just by MW?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:12:01 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #754 on: May 16, 2016, 12:04:33 AM »
Trying to trace the mystery 3rd apartment. Meanwhile here are apartments of a few of the many advisors etc who flew in almost instantly. Alderton G4B. David GP03. Pike 5CAT. Alex 54B.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #755 on: May 16, 2016, 12:22:13 AM »
Gerry visited. Do you 'go round' to next door but one? It depends on the layout of the floors and your speech patterns I suppose.

Gerry had gone round to one of the other apartments our party was occupying,
Madeleine. Kate McCann
"gone round to one of the other apartments our party was occupying"

Thanks GUnit. That was on a Sunday evening. Do you know what date? Was it Sun 7th May maybe?

Apparantly there was some sort of less than relaxed discussion, resulting in some people returning to the UK?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #756 on: May 16, 2016, 08:50:09 AM »
"gone round to one of the other apartments our party was occupying"

Thanks GUnit. That was on a Sunday evening. Do you know what date? Was it Sun 7th May maybe?

Apparantly there was some sort of less than relaxed discussion, resulting in some people returning to the UK?

It was Sunday 6th May and yes, the 'granny express' home was the result of the less than friendly discussion. Apparently someone made a comment which annoyed Gerry McCann.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #757 on: May 16, 2016, 09:58:36 PM »
To which of the 3 apartments were the contents of 5A taken?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #758 on: May 16, 2016, 10:01:00 PM »
It was Sunday 6th May and yes, the 'granny express' home was the result of the less than friendly discussion. Apparently someone made a comment which annoyed Gerry McCann.
Do you know which people got sent home G-Unit?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #759 on: May 16, 2016, 10:16:32 PM »
Where was the unidentified 3rd apartment?
The two apartments identified are 4-G and 4-I both on first floor of Block 4. 
Also on first floor are 4-H and 4-J.
But the 3rd apartment can't be 4-J because that was occupied by other tourists.
Could it be 4-H?
Or could it be an apartment on a higher floor?

stephen25000

« Reply #760 on: May 17, 2016, 09:12:26 AM »
Well, here's an interesting article.

' Growing trend: Last year it was revealed that parents in England and Wales were being arrested every day on suspicion of leaving one or more of their children at home alone '

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3592641/Would-leave-10-month-old-home-Mother-causes-outrage-saying-pops-shop-baby-sleeping-surprising-number-women-agree.html#ixzz48tmQCaoZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #761 on: May 17, 2016, 09:53:26 AM »
Do you know which people got sent home G-Unit?

It was clear that our parents were struggling to cope and would have more help at home. Johnny, too, seemed like a fish out of water in Praia da Luz. Michelle was very distressed and had two babies in Liverpool who needed her. After giving the matter some thought, we agreed we would ask Trisha, Sandy, Michael and Nicky to stay on.
Madeleine; Kate McCann

So Kate's parents and Nora [3] brother John and Gerry's mum [2] Michelle [Jon Corner's partner][1]

The purpose seemed to be to limit their support team  [at the suggestion of Alan Pike] to make it more streamlined and focused. The need became even clearer on Monday 7th.

This day provided us with a good example of one of the disadvantages of a large group: unless it is coordinated with military precision, people do not always know who is doing what and tasks can slip through the net. When
lunchtime came, Gerry and I were in the middle of another meeting when we discovered there was no one around to collect Sean and Amelie. We had to interrupt proceedings and go to the Toddler Club ourselves, phoning round our friends and family en route to try to get somebody who wasn’t too far away to come back and give them their lunch.
Madeleine; Kate McCann

I wonder what happened to all the lunches delivered by the Tapas every day? Had they been cancelled or would the missing ten people have returned once they realised lunch was due to be delivered? Apparently this happened at 1pm.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIAGO_BARREIROS.htm

Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #762 on: May 17, 2016, 01:49:45 PM »
The third apartment was on the top floor of Block 4 [Nicky Gill]. Sandy and Trish Cameron had friends in Portugal and they had transport. They stayed in 4I which was the 'office'. Sandy and Michael Wright helped with the 'campaign' and Trish with childcare and cooking. There's an interesting comment about a 'dump' from Michael Wright.

We arrived in Portugal on Saturday morning, where a friend lent us a car to use and we went to Praia da Luz.

Sandy and I stayed in an apartment that also served as an office. Sandy dealt with the correspondence and I helped in the kitchen and with cleaning.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PATRICIA_CAMERON.htm

We had a separate apartment on the same floor and close to two doors somewhat of a distance. During part of this time, our days had similar routines. During the day we would leave the apartment to meet with Kate and Gerry in order to care for the twins Sean and Amelie, and also to cook for all of us. Kate and Gerry would use our apartment as an office in order to have meetings and to effect search plans for Madeleine. This continued until the end of June, at a time when Mark Warner required that we leave the complex and at a time when tourist high season was about to begin.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm

I frequently helped Sandy with with mundane tasks such as opening the mail. We received many e-mails relating to the campaign and there was much in them to talk about......

I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MICHAEL_WRIGHT.htm

We stayed in an apartment on the top floor of the same block where Kate and Gerry were staying.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NICKY_GILL.htm

During the first week that I was in Portugal Kate and Gerry were transported [driven] by representatives of Mark Warner. Sandy Cameron was also there and possessed a hire car, but it was not the Renault Scenic
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/L-R-MCQUEEN.htm

Result = happy posting.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #763 on: May 18, 2016, 02:27:49 AM »
The third apartment was on the top floor of Block 4 (snip)
Brilliant work G-Unit.
"We stayed in an apartment on the top floor of the same block where Kate and Gerry were staying" [NG statement].

So the third apartment was 4-O or 4-P or 4-Q or 4-R.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #764 on: May 18, 2016, 11:43:19 PM »
Apartment 4-G (1st floor) was provided on Fri 4th May.
Apartment 4-I (1st floor), and a Penthouse apartment (split-level 3rd and 4th floors), were both provided on Sat 5th May. 

The penthouse apartment was either 4-O or 4-P or 4-Q or 4-R.
These penthouse apartments are upside down.
The entry door, living and dining areas, and the kitchen, are on the 4th floor.
But the 2 bedrooms and bathroom are then down an internal staircase, on the 3rd floor.
Both levels have balconies.