Author Topic: "Charity collectors" data  (Read 83494 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: "Charity collectors" data
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2016, 04:11:31 PM »
OK, so have we ruled out that it was burglars that did it?

No.
See Heri's post.
It was a burglary which became an abduction. 

It is possible the burglar did not even have to enter the premises to accomplish it, which would explain why the shutter and window were found open.  No time to close them and unable to while carrying the child.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2016, 05:05:52 PM »
(snip) It was a burglary ... (snip) 
it was an interrupted burglary

Offline Brietta

« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2016, 05:42:30 PM »
it was an interrupted burglary

... and?

I doubt Madeleine leapt out of the window and chased them off the premises.  Nor do I think she was frightened and ran out of the patio door closing it behind her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2016, 05:50:43 PM »
  ... and?

I doubt Madeleine leapt out of the window and chased them off the premises.  Nor do I think she was frightened and ran out of the patio door closing it behind her.
It's just being accurate Brietta - if it was a burglary, it was a burglary interrupted by one or more people.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2016, 06:27:24 PM »
It's just being accurate Brietta - if it was a burglary, it was a burglary interrupted by one or more people.

Agreed ... an attempted burglary which was interrupted not necessarily by passers by or checkers, but by the sleepy child approaching the window to see what was going on.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2016, 07:17:40 PM »

Agreed ... an attempted burglary which was interrupted not necessarily by passers by or checkers, but by the sleepy child approaching the window to see what was going on.
An attempted burglary interrupted by someone with much more sense than to run toward danger.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2016, 07:26:04 PM »
A child runs away from danger, not walks towards it.

Offline misty

« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2016, 09:18:56 PM »

What did the wannabe burglars do next?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2016, 09:23:18 PM »

It doesn't look like any one left that tidy bed in a hurry.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2016, 09:36:32 PM »
What did the wannabe burglars do next?
Imagine you're a burglar Misty what would you do the moment you discovered someone was in?

Offline misty

« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2016, 09:42:32 PM »
Imagine you're a burglar Misty what would you do the moment you discovered someone was in?

Scarper pdq.
I'll be interested to hear  someone's take on a conversation between 2 burglars concerning "what to do about the child".

ferryman

« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2016, 09:46:37 PM »
Very difficult to put yourself in the shoes of someone who does stuff you would just never dream of doing ....

Offline misty

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2016, 09:56:11 PM »
Very difficult to put yourself in the shoes of someone who does stuff you would just never dream of doing ....

Even more difficult if you've taken a little something most of us would never consider....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2016, 10:15:31 PM »
Scarper pdq.  (snip)
Precisely Misty, in two words you said the complete solution of the open shutter and window.

Offline misty

« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2016, 10:35:23 PM »
Precisely Misty, in two words you said the complete solution of the open shutter and window.

It's not as simple as the abduction solution. That explains the missing child too. Scarpering burglar solution only explains open shutters, not missing-never-to-be-seen-again child.