Author Topic: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)  (Read 71527 times)

emilybronte

Re: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Here is a more up to date photograph of Julie who is now known as Julie Smerchanski.

I can't see this, or any photos on the site. Does anyone know what would cause this?

Offline abs

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2012, 07:45:07 PM »
i have always wondered if those she works with have the slightest clue as to her background?

They won't know her maiden name as Mugford so an internet search without that information would be a waste of time.  In any event Milly, what does it matter, foolishness in ones youth has little bearing on ones later life as many a person has proven.

I think it would be easy to stumble upon her maiden name if you googled her current name. She is often mentioned by both names on the boards, so that would pop up.
I will give it a try.

Offline abs

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2012, 07:48:37 PM »
OK, the very first thing that comes up in a Google search is this:
Did Julie Mugford (now Smerchanski) lie to the court?

Offline Admin

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
Here is a more up to date photograph of Julie who is now known as Julie Smerchanski.

I can't see this, or any photos on the site. Does anyone know what would cause this?

Did you get the problems sorted out with the photographs?

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2012, 09:47:41 PM »
John, I think you will have to start a new thread if you want to discuss Julie. I have much to say on this, but I doubt that many of your members have any knowledge on this. I would be more than happy to enlighten them.

This is the Julie Mugford thread.  I don't think you can tell us anything that we haven't heard previously buddy but feel free to carry on.

You might be surprised just how much the girls on here know about the case and Julie in particular.   8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Jerry

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2012, 10:06:07 PM »
John, I think you will have to start a new thread if you want to discuss Julie. I have much to say on this, but I doubt that many of your members have any knowledge on this. I would be more than happy to enlighten them.

This is the Julie Mugford thread.  I don't think you can tell us anything that we haven't heard previously buddy but feel free to carry on.

You might be surprised just how much the girls on here know about the case and Julie in particular.   8(0(*

Don't hold your breath John.  There isn't anything which can change my mind at this stage unless she recants the entire testimony.

Offline John

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2012, 10:55:56 PM »

Don't hold your breath John.  There isn't anything which can change my mind at this stage unless she recants the entire testimony.

I think buddy is on a wind-up operation on behalf of the blue forum otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to post here and return.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2012, 11:09:28 PM »
I think you might be wrong there John. I reckon Buddy's straight down the line, he's a good fella, not like some of those silly sods. I hope he does start a discussion about Julie, it would be interesting.   8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2012, 11:22:55 PM »
Buddy you should get out of here while you can if I had my way this forum would be closed down as of yesterday. you should all hang your heads and leave the building while you can still walk

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2012, 01:27:12 AM »
Go read a book, Mertol.
Mertol was debating with me on the blue forum about rigor mortis in the twins on the blue forum - I was participating until she revealed her source....Colins book.
Not exactly scientific.

Offline John

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2012, 02:12:45 AM »
I think you might be wrong there John. I reckon Buddy's straight down the line, he's a good fella, not like some of those silly sods. I hope he does start a discussion about Julie, it would be interesting.   8((()*/

I do hope so, I would love to hear what buddy has to say about Julie but as I said earlier, it has all been said before.

He is welcome to try though, I always look forward to a challenge.   8@??)(

Offline puglove

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »
Go read a book, Mertol.
Mertol was debating with me on the blue forum about rigor mortis in the twins on the blue forum - I was participating until she revealed her source....Colins book.
Not exactly scientific.

Mertol is male Mat, a real babe magnet. He doesn't seem to know much about his job though. He and preecey have been up all night talking about this forum, with him trying to deny that he's posted on here! And now preecey has to do a full day as ingham. Good job she's got nothing else to do!

Offline puglove

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2012, 09:36:09 AM »
Go read a book, Mertol.
Not exactly scientific.

Mertol is male Mat, a real babe magnet. He doesn't seem to know much about his job though. He and preecey have been up all night talking about this forum, with him trying to deny that he's posted on here! And now preecey has to do a full day as ingham. Good job she's got nothing else to do!

jacie is worrn owt doing sosun ignum she is living on red bul and wotttsits  her best frend mentol sent her a vvd abowt nuns he got at a car boott to sooooth her nurvs but wen she plaid it it was in jappanees

she is going to aks mat to go owt wiht her

Offline puglove

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2012, 10:03:30 AM »
You've got to love Mat. He's making preecey look like a PLONKER!!!!!     8@??)(

only me

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2012, 08:18:35 AM »
What are people's views on Julie Mugford? I lurch between she must have been terrified to breathe a word... if he can wipe out his own parents, sister and his two little nephews, what more is he capable of? etc. However, then she accompanies him on his little 'trips' and to the funeral. Wouldn't any sane rational person ave run a bl**dy mile? or 500 miles! Don't get me wrong, she bravely took the stand and gave a creditable account, but still it all feels quite strange. She was very young and besotted by a man, but she was also an intelligent woman. I am certain the jury would have thought about this, and they still found him guilty, so it isn't for me a dealbreaker, but I have always wondered.

One word amazon  LOVE   8(0(*

Other words that could be used might be "denial" and "self-preservation".  Nobody wants to believe that someone they love is capable of murdering their entire family, much less two sleeping children.  I don't find it unbelievable that while one part of you might seem to be openly thinking it's a possibility, the other part might be doing all it can to suppress the thought.  Having to confess to a robbery, however low grade, as part of the package probably didn't make it any easier, either. 

The human brain is a funny old thing.  Under pressure, I've done things that I would not ordinarily do, and I've seen enough over the years to know that you can never really judge someone's response to anything out of the ordinary.