Author Topic: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)  (Read 71114 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 03:31:41 AM »
It seems Jackie Preece has a big problem with Julie Mugford or Julie Smerchanski as she now is. She squawks on the Bamber forum...

Evil vile witch  as 'she knew them very well  if Jeremy was allegedly the murderer who had supposedly confessed to him

I wonder if she thought of those twins bodies in the mortuary when she was @@@@ing Jeremy.

Or was it all a figment of her imagination?

Either way she doesnt deserve to be on this planet

I wonder if she thought of those beautiful innocent twins when she was downing champagne with her mother courtesy of NOTW

If Jeremy is proven innocent I will make sure the whole of Canada knows all about her

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,958.msg49891.html#msg49891

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »
I love the way they keep posting that there's some massive case shattering news that's about to break that is going to get Bamber out in days and that everyone is invited to his freedom party!
It's a bit like the party and the News Of The World money Bamber had arranged for after his trial. Cloud cuckoo land!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 03:35:43 AM »
you can be sure that they will come out with that bummer again in the near future.  new evidence my ass.....love it.....love it.

seen a newspaper article by mrs smerchanski yesterday must look it out and post it.  seems she is confident that bamber will never be released.....except in a box that is.

Offline Admin

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 03:37:07 AM »

Julie Mugford leaves court accompanied by
her police minder after having given
evidence against Jeremy Bamber.

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 03:38:13 AM »
I have been reading through your posts admin in which you have deciphered Julie Mugfords
statements.  The first thing I should point out is the lie that there are 32 statements which
was promoted by the Bamber forum.  Julie Mugford saw the police on at least 33 occasions
between 7 August 1985 and 30 September 1996 and these are all logged.

For the record Julie gave statements on 8th and 9th September 1985, 8th May 1986, and
on 11th and 12th April 2002.

A simple but excellent example of the lies being promote by those who advocate on behalf of Jeremy Bamber.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 03:39:50 AM »
It would seem that her statement was taken over the course of two days namely the 8 and 9 September 1985 by Det Sgt Stanley Jones.

I find the statement intriguing and especially how naive Julie was of bad boy Bamber.  She swallowed every lie he told her and he knew it. His biggest foopah seems to have been dumping her after he moved into Sheila's flat in Maida Vale in London.  It seems he thought his murderous plan was watertight but in the event it leaked like a sieve.

There's a hole in your bucket dear Jeremy!

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 03:41:38 AM »
 I often see it said that Julie did it for the NOTW money, or out of revenge for getting dumped. But surely with the knowledge she had she must have been terrified of becoming victim number 6 once it became clear that Bamber had lost interest in her. The only surprising thing is that she did not come to that realisation sooner, given the amount of time he'd been saying those things. But then she was only 21 when she met him, and the same excuses pedalled for Bambers youth and naivity also apply to her.

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 03:42:15 AM »
I personally think the straw that broke the camels back was the realisation in Sheila's flat that Bamber was not all that she had thought he was up to that point.  The violence and the brazen faced phone call to Victoria brought all the chicks home to roost at that very moment.

The genie was out of the bottle!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 03:44:16 AM »
I personally think the straw that broke the camels back was the realisation in Sheila's flat that Bamber was not all that she had thought he was up to that point.  The violence and the brazen faced phone call to Victoria brought all the chicks home to roost at that very moment.

The genie was out of the bottle!

Well that would suggest she was happy to suffer him being a murderer, but not a two-timing murderer, but i take your point that the phone call is probably what opened her eyes.

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 03:46:35 AM »
This issue has always bothered me.  Julie Mugford is and was a smart grl by any standards. 
For months Bamber was filling her head with information like he hates his family and that he
could kill his family.

Then one day in the middle of the night he phones her and tells her that there is something
astir at the farm and that he hadn't been to bed.  Why had he not been to bed, was this something
quite normal for him?

Julies says in her statement that she remembers this as she told him to go to bed.  Julie was
not told about what was going on at the farm and must have been shocked when Bamber later
phoned her again to tell her to be ready because the police were going to pick her up shortly.

What did she think then was going on I wonder?

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 03:49:15 AM »
i dont no why mugford thought her relationship with jeremy wood last anyway.

he has always attracted the female admirers even now.

a bit fatter and with lots more rinkles though.

Offline Admin

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 03:51:11 AM »
i dont no why mugford thought her relationship with jeremy wood last anyway.

he has always attracted the female admirers even now.

a bit fatter and with lots more rinkles though.

That's what happens to groupies that are over 50 nugnug.  You must be approaching that age now we reckon?

Offline puglove

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 03:54:09 AM »
I have read mad Jackie's 32 statement comment a few times. Yesterday she was comparing Mugford to Hindley, Brady and  Huntley. Shame on you Preece ..... the only name that should be top of that list is Jeremy Bamber.

I have often wondered what's worse ....... killing to satisfy some deviant sexual perversion or planning to kill in utter cold blood purely for financial gains.

Either way Bamber is up there with the worst of the worse.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 03:54:55 AM »
I have read mad Jackie's 32 statement comment a few times. Yesterday she was comparing Mugford to Hindley, Brady and  Huntley. Shame on you Preece ..... the only name that should be top of that list is Jeremy Bamber.

I have often wondered what's worse ....... killing to satisfy some deviant sexual perversion or planning to kill in utter cold blood purely for financial gains.

Either way Bamber is up there with the worst of the worse.

Even the worst of the worst invictus.

In my opinion...hmm...I have always considered Julie Mugford a reliable witness from the moment the cops got their mits on her.  She had everything to lose at that moment in time if she told a pack of lies.  She had a degree and was studying for an honours degree in education.  Her ambition was to be a teacher and by all counts she has made an excellent teacher out in Canada.

It couldn't have been easy for her to up-stakes and move halfway across the world and all because of Bamber.  If Julie had supported Bamber she would never have been able to carry on with a career, she would have been finished and probably have spent several years in prison as an accomplice.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 03:56:19 AM »
And it is key that at the 2002 appeal Bamber tried to discredit Mugford as a key part of his strategy. Even though she was summonsed Bamber's lawyers didn't call her as they had nothing of any value to accuse her of. Bamber now can't try the same point of law again & Mugford, quite rightly in my opinion, won't ever have to listen to this nonsense in a court.