Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 82187 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2018, 08:02:31 PM »

found this on here of all places....lol....

seems like the PJ didn't want that pic after all....

and definitely not a close up....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7041.0

quote from carana

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The Portuguese police and Madeleine McCann's eye defect.
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »

But Portuguese police, whose investigations usually operate in secret, always opposed the publicity and did not even want the child’s photograph to be distributed.

Mr Anjos told Radio 4’s Inside Stories programme: “We thought that the photos should not show the distinct mark Madeleine had in her eye.

“From our experience of criminal investigations, if this was a kidnap – which is what we believed from the start – the revealing of such a distinct feature would put that person’s life in danger.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492085/Madeleine-campaign-life-danger.html

That is quite an admission that PJ thought she had been abducted from day 1 not the parents.
"“From our experience of criminal investigations, if this was a kidnap – which is what we believed from the start – the revealing of such a distinct feature would put that person’s life in danger.”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492085/Madeleine-campaign-life-danger.html
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:57:00 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #346 on: October 19, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »
That is quite an admission that PJ thought she had been abducted from day 1 not the parents.
"“From our experience of criminal investigations, if this was a kidnap – which is what we believed from the start – the revealing of such a distinct feature would put that person’s life in danger.”

Mr. Anjos.  Well he got that wrong.  The PJ released a description of Madeleine's eye defect.  The PJ also released a photograph.  The rest of what he has had to say was scandalous.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #347 on: October 19, 2018, 09:01:37 PM »
More sloppiness by The PJ.

Or by Gerry or the translator. The same thing is said in Gerry's 4th May statement.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #348 on: October 19, 2018, 09:11:06 PM »
Or by Gerry or the translator. The same thing is said in Gerry's 4th May statement.

The important point is that it was The PJ who released Madeleine' description along with a photograph to The Press.  They did this on the 5th of May 2007.

And just in case, No, I do not have a problem with this.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #349 on: October 19, 2018, 09:23:26 PM »
The important point is that it was The PJ who released Madeleine' description along with a photograph to The Press.  They did this on the 5th of May 2007.

And just in case, No, I do not have a problem with this.
I don't think you can see the eye defect in the PJ photo.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #350 on: October 19, 2018, 09:28:27 PM »
I don't think you can see the eye defect in the PJ photo.

They mention the eye defect in The Description.  Which incidentally, I have just Posted.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #351 on: October 19, 2018, 09:44:23 PM »
They mention the eye defect in The Description.  Which incidentally, I have just Posted.
I agree it is in the worded description, but is it visible in the photo attached to that description?
Moderation

Online Eleanor

« Reply #352 on: October 19, 2018, 09:48:48 PM »
I agree it is in the worded description, but is it visible in the photo attached to that description?

I have no idea.  Does it matter?  These Coloboma are not as obvious as some seem to think.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #353 on: October 19, 2018, 09:52:10 PM »
I have no idea.  Does it matter?  These Coloboma are not as obvious as some seem to think.
It does really, for we have just had a PJ saying it was a dangerous thing to do but they seem to have done the same thing themselves.
"Carlos Anjos, chairman of the Portuguese Union of Police Detectives, said the publicity drive by Kate and Gerry McCann to find their four-year-old daughter had damaged the investigation and he called on them to stop."

"But Portuguese police, whose investigations usually operate in secret, always opposed the publicity and did not even want the child's photograph to be distributed.

Mr Anjos told Radio 4's Inside Stories programme: "We thought that the photos should not show the distinct mark Madeleine had in her eye.

"From our experience of criminal investigations, if this was a kidnap - which is what we believed from the start - the revealing of such a distinct feature would put that person's life in danger."  end quote.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:56:10 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #354 on: October 19, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »
So why "Look into my eyes."?
Misleading the public imo ,considering  Madeleine's passport only mentioned "small mark"

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #355 on: October 19, 2018, 10:04:07 PM »
So why "Look into my eyes."?
Misleading the public imo ,considering  Madeleine's passport only mentioned "small mark"
Madeleine did have a distinguishing feature in her eye so why was it misleading to point it out?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #356 on: October 19, 2018, 10:21:17 PM »
Madeleine did have a distinguishing feature in her eye so why was it misleading to point it out?
The person who filled the passport  form in put small mark as I just said , not  Coloboma .

When asked about it in later years in an interview with Piers Morgan Kate said it wasn't really noticeable .
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:33:56 PM by Brietta »

Offline sadie

« Reply #357 on: October 20, 2018, 12:28:43 AM »
The person who filled the passport  form in put small mark as I just said , not  Coloboma .

When asked about it in later years in an interview with Piers Morgan Kate said it wasn't really noticeable .
Colobomas can be very small.  The general public would understand the term 'a small mark' much better than the name 'Coloboma'

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2018, 12:34:15 AM »
How do you know ? 8(>((
Well they have had enough time.
Moderation