Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 82212 times)

Offline xtina

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #420 on: October 20, 2018, 02:29:20 PM »
In my opinion it is premature to discuss a theory of Mdeleine's death when not a scintilla of proof exists to support Amaral's conclusion that she is.

Not a scintilla of evidence that maddie is alive either...

GA conclusion ....he was there ...coordinating it as it happened ...came to a conclusion...

SY ...skipped that bit ...yet spent 12 million ....to find nothing....or any conclusion..

Don't they also say police have a nose for it or hunch/gut feeling....etc etc

John Stalker, the former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester, agreed that hunches were important. Most detectives develop a knack of knowing whether people were telling the truth, he said, and that was often a good guide.

He said, "You obviously need to take into account information and evidence. But after doing a job for years you do develop a great inside knowledge into how criminals' minds work. Following a hunch can give you an insight into what has happened. Police forces have developed theories about crime, which can be very useful but are no replacement for experience.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1309879/Gut-feelings-help-solve-crimes.html

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #421 on: October 20, 2018, 02:29:27 PM »

NO Elenor

I said........anyway are we not off topic here...

you twisted  are we..... to..... we are

what is matter with you today ...read my post again....

Whoops.  Sorry.  I must be tired and emotional again.  My apologies.  I have been up since 6am in an endeavour to catch the latest stray cat to get her to The Vet to have her stitches out before she bogged off for the day, which I did manage to do.

This cost me nearly my entire week's Pension to get her done, but the alternative was unthinkable, and she isn't going to leave because she likes it here.  And if that isn't Off Topic then heaven knows what is.

Offline xtina

« Reply #422 on: October 20, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »
Whoops.  Sorry.  I must be tired and emotional again.  My apologies.  I have been up since 6am in an endeavour to catch the latest stray cat to get her to The Vet to have her stitches out before she bogged off for the day, which I did manage to do.

This cost me nearly my entire week's Pension to get her done, but the alternative was unthinkable, and she isn't going to leave because she likes it here.  And if that isn't Off Topic then heaven knows what is.

Oh dear....no probs anyway

good luck with that.....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #423 on: October 20, 2018, 03:00:14 PM »

Oh dear....no probs anyway

good luck with that.....

The large number of stray cats around here has just ceased to be a great problem.  Someone put down poison, so I just had to pick up a couple of dead bodies that I found in my garden.  That was a bit emotional.  One of them was a beaut Siamese that I was half attached to.

Fortunately, "No Name" was a bit incapacitated by the operation and couldn't jump the garden gate while the poison was there.  Losing 105 Euros to poison would not have been funny.  And I discovered that I am a pragmatist at heart.
Although I did very nearly cry over the Siamese, so I am obviously a frightful snob as well.

Offline barrier

« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2018, 03:01:03 PM »
In my opinion it is premature to discuss a theory of Mdeleine's death when not a scintilla of proof exists to support Amaral's conclusion that she is.

There is not a scintilla of proof according to Rowley to support she is alive, so should that not be discussed either.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2018, 03:56:47 PM »
There is not a scintilla of proof according to Rowley to support she is alive, so should that not be discussed either.

Then what do you think constitutes proof that Madeleine is dead?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2018, 04:01:06 PM »
Are you accusing the Mccanns of providing a duff photo because they KNEW SHE WAS DEAD ?   

If I were you, xtina, I should be e little more circumspect with my words and accusations

I think that also applies to you sadie...

you say you know she was alive in 2012.... yet will not divulge why...

I think that is wrong to do ....you have not a thing to back that up...

At least what i put is in my opinion....

Offline xtina

« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »

or you ..that .maddie is alive....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:09:10 PM by xtina »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2018, 04:14:33 PM »

or you ..that .maddie is alive....

The ever unanswerable question.  So carry on speculating.  Some of us hope and some us do not.

Offline barrier

« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2018, 04:22:59 PM »

The same as if she is alive,proof,Rowley assistant commissioner to the MET no less, said they have no evidence to show if she (Madeleine)is alive or dead,meaning they haven't a clue.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2018, 04:28:03 PM »

Not a scintilla of evidence that maddie is alive either...

GA conclusion ....he was there ...coordinating it as it happened ...came to a conclusion...

SY ...skipped that bit ...yet spent 12 million ....to find nothing....or any conclusion..

Don't they also say police have a nose for it or hunch/gut feeling....etc etc

John Stalker, the former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester, agreed that hunches were important. Most detectives develop a knack of knowing whether people were telling the truth, he said, and that was often a good guide.

He said, "You obviously need to take into account information and evidence. But after doing a job for years you do develop a great inside knowledge into how criminals' minds work. Following a hunch can give you an insight into what has happened. Police forces have developed theories about crime, which can be very useful but are no replacement for experience.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1309879/Gut-feelings-help-solve-crimes.html

John Stalker is in no doubt that Madeleine was abducted based on his experience.

Despite apparently being in ignorance at the time, of the Portuguese secrecy laws which prevented Kate and Gerry and their friends from talking about the case, John Stalker had the following to say about the investigation and the ineptitude of the Portuguese police in employing basic policing procedures.
He is in particular scathing about the mishandling and misunderstanding of DNA evidence

Snip
My instinct, based on years of policing similar cases, is that we are looking at an abduction where the child was targeted in the days before her disappearance.

On the night she vanished it is likely that her abductor simply spotted his opportunity and struck while he could.

I have been horrified by the abject failure of the Portuguese detectives to adhere to basic principles of policing.

The investigation does not seem to have taken a step forward from where it was in the first week after she went missing.  I cannot believe that the Portuguese only sent selected DNA samples to the forensic science lab in Birmingham.

There is absolutely no sense in that whatsoever.  To fully evaluate poor-quality DNA traces, as we believe these were, forensic experts need to see the whole picture.

In the past, when I have dealt with traces of bodily fluids, it is very difficult to establish how they got to be where they were.

All DNA is highly transferable and that is the most likely explanation for the alleged traces found in the McCanns' hire car and on her mother's clothing.  Robert Murat, the other suspect, was seen close to the apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared and freely admits having helped police as a translator.

If he was in that apartment, or anywhere near it, there is no doubt he would have transferred some of Madeleine's or the twins' DNA on to his clothing.

I don't believe for one minute that Kate and Gerry McCann or their friends are capable or guilty of having murdered the four-year-old.

All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order.
  They are extremely intelligent and articulate people and, just because they have never visibly cracked in public to the extent that they are beaten, does not mean that they are guilty of anything sinister.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/6oct7/EXPRESS-28-10-07.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2018, 04:29:12 PM »
The same as if she is alive,proof,Rowley assistant commissioner to the MET no less, said they have no evidence to show if she (Madeleine)is alive or dead,meaning they haven't a clue.

Of course they have more than a clue....you are simply taking quotes out of context and making your own inferences.....there is evidence of both scenarios

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2018, 04:29:48 PM »

Cite...rowley doesnt use the word proof

Offline xtina

« Reply #433 on: October 20, 2018, 04:35:42 PM »
The ever unanswerable question.  So carry on speculating.  Some of us hope and some us do not.

It has nothing to do with hope imo ....just common sense...

or even .....abduction .no abduction...

Hope in my opinion .can cloud judgment....

Offline xtina

« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2018, 04:50:04 PM »
John Stalker is in no doubt that Madeleine was abducted based on his experience.

Despite apparently being in ignorance at the time, of the Portuguese secrecy laws which prevented Kate and Gerry and their friends from talking about the case, John Stalker had the following to say about the investigation and the ineptitude of the Portuguese police in employing basic policing procedures.
He is in particular scathing about the mishandling and misunderstanding of DNA evidence

Snip
My instinct, based on years of policing similar cases, is that we are looking at an abduction where the child was targeted in the days before her disappearance.

On the night she vanished it is likely that her abductor simply spotted his opportunity and struck while he could.

I have been horrified by the abject failure of the Portuguese detectives to adhere to basic principles of policing.

The investigation does not seem to have taken a step forward from where it was in the first week after she went missing.  I cannot believe that the Portuguese only sent selected DNA samples to the forensic science lab in Birmingham.

There is absolutely no sense in that whatsoever.  To fully evaluate poor-quality DNA traces, as we believe these were, forensic experts need to see the whole picture.

In the past, when I have dealt with traces of bodily fluids, it is very difficult to establish how they got to be where they were.

All DNA is highly transferable and that is the most likely explanation for the alleged traces found in the McCanns' hire car and on her mother's clothing.  Robert Murat, the other suspect, was seen close to the apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared and freely admits having helped police as a translator.

If he was in that apartment, or anywhere near it, there is no doubt he would have transferred some of Madeleine's or the twins' DNA on to his clothing.

I don't believe for one minute that Kate and Gerry McCann or their friends are capable or guilty of having murdered the four-year-old.

All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order.
  They are extremely intelligent and articulate people and, just because they have never visibly cracked in public to the extent that they are beaten, does not mean that they are guilty of anything sinister.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/6oct7/EXPRESS-28-10-07.htm

Oh lol .......how many gut/instincts has he got....

seems a bit of an attention seeker...imo

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims
Last updated at 14:34 28 October 2007

Kate and Gerry McCann are hiding a "big secret" about the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, according a former police chief claims.
John Stalker, who headed a famous inquiry into whether suspected IRA men were killed by RUC officers, is suspicious of their silence.

ADVERTISING

Scroll down for more...

The former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police told the Sunday Express: “My gut instinct is that some big secret is probably being covered up.

“I have watched the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case drag out for six months.

“One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group – the Tapas Nine – remained so silent?

“Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.

“After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.

“I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about”