Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81033 times)

Offline Lace

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #660 on: October 28, 2018, 08:30:05 AM »
They were doing what they had to do to cover all possibilities imo .
Now you're theorising on the type of footwear this imaginary abductor/ burglar of yours ,would this be entering  or leaving via the window ? Havn't you seen the demonstration video of how it would be impossible for an abductor to have balanced on the bed holding a child and got them both out through the window ?

Why would the person want to exit through the window with Madeleine when it would be easier to pass her through to an accomplice?   Or go out through the front door?     Looking at the bed,  how would anyone determine if someone had trodden on it coming in through the window,  it was an unmade bed.

I don't think the person did come in through the window I think the person had a key,  and opened the window as a means to escape if cornered.   That doesn't mean I think it is impossible that someone could have come in via the window.   IMO

Offline Sunny

« Reply #661 on: October 28, 2018, 08:59:10 AM »
Why would the person want to exit through the window with Madeleine when it would be easier to pass her through to an accomplice?   Or go out through the front door?     Looking at the bed,  how would anyone determine if someone had trodden on it coming in through the window,  it was an unmade bed.

I don't think the person did come in through the window I think the person had a key,  and opened the window as a means to escape if cornered.   That doesn't mean I think it is impossible that someone could have come in via the window.   IMO

I believe the covers would be rumpled in a foot shape where a foot had been and also there would be dirt or dust on the shoeprint area.  The bed was unmade but the bottom of the covers were still fairly smooth in the photographs.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #662 on: October 28, 2018, 09:14:17 AM »
I very much doubt if at that time with all the overwhelming grief they were going thru', they analysed the situation in any depth.

It seems to me that they fell into the trap that was set. 
Because the window was open, they just thought that she must have been taken thru there.   Later on, it is my bet that the Mccanns realised just how difficult / impossibnle it would have been for an abductor to leave thru that narrow window carrying Madeleine ...
... and leave no fibres or marks on the window, or cill, at all.

They made a simple mistake.  One, imo, that they were led into

Oh If only...  The whole scene was staged . they could not admit at thator any time they left the children alone every night and this was agreed before they left the UK. They also didn't tell the initial reporters who they contacted via family, that they were out drinking and left a door open for their daughter to go wandering... now why would they change that story about a window. Maybe because, it was all part of the drama created? AND then we have the moving door... another anomoly. if they came and went via a window why bother moving the door just a little bit? and why did the curtains not whooch and door slam while this abductor was grabbing MBM and running away with her.?

My answer would be- all made up cr@p for a gullable audience IMO

So, we would come back to the window. If it was open who opended it- more importantly who closed it? when was it closed, why was it closed. if he left by the bedroom door did he really close it over behind him? heeheee yeah right .
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #663 on: October 28, 2018, 09:15:05 AM »
I believe the covers would be rumpled in a foot shape where a foot had been and also there would be dirt or dust on the shoeprint area.  The bed was unmade but the bottom of the covers were still fairly smooth in the photographs.

Are you telling us that you can tell from these photos that no one set a foot on this bed?  Wow, your powers of observation are superhuman IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #664 on: October 28, 2018, 09:17:15 AM »

Oh If only...  The whole scene was staged . they could not admit at thator any time they left the children alone every night and this was agreed before they left the UK. They also didn't tell the initial reporters who they contacted via family, that they were out drinking and left a door open for their daughter to go wandering... now why would they change that story about a window. Maybe because, it was all part of the drama created? AND then we have the moving door... another anomoly. if they came and went via a window why bother moving the door just a little bit? and why did the curtains not whooch and door slam while this abductor was grabbing MBM and running away with her.?

My answer would be- all made up cr@p for a gullable audience IMO

So, we would come back to the window. If it was open who opended it- more importantly who closed it? when was it closed, why was it closed. if he left by the bedroom door did he really close it over behind him? heeheee yeah right .
They couldn’t admit they left their kids alone?  There is a plethora of evidence that says the opposite.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #665 on: October 28, 2018, 09:20:56 AM »
Are you telling us that you can tell from these photos that no one set a foot on this bed?  Wow, your powers of observation are superhuman IMO.

see what you want to see?  look closely at the very small gap between the chair and the bed... now you try and get yourself whle  carrying a child out that window  which slides to one side. without getting your foot caught AND without leaving any marks what so ever.

Cover ears and singing  lalalalala can't hear you... heehee

Offline Lace

« Reply #666 on: October 28, 2018, 09:21:48 AM »

What if the person had removed their shoes?

Any dirt or dust could have been brushed off.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #667 on: October 28, 2018, 09:24:34 AM »

And why would they bother wasting time doing such a thing Lace?  Any abductor/burglar would want to be in, take whatever they wanted and out again.  All this is misdirection IMO.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #668 on: October 28, 2018, 09:29:45 AM »
And why would they bother wasting time doing such a thing Lace?  Any abductor/burglar would want to be in, take whatever they wanted and out again.  All this is misdirection IMO.
Any fule no that the soles of your shoes can leave important clues behind, maybe that’s a reason for taking them off?  Just a thought...

« Reply #669 on: October 28, 2018, 09:35:45 AM »

The supporters will have to acept defeat gracefully on this score. Making up accomplaces to make a shoe fit is futile, and some what embarrassing. They have told their story- JT claims to have seen one man not two or three, and this was their 'evidence' of an abductor for years. Kate has maintained that she knew her daughter was abducted and gives the whooshing curtain episode as part of her very important claim. To dismiss any idea that their daughter woke and wandered.

ther are two interesting points:
1. why can the parents not accept the dogs findings as a fact that their daughter may have been killed in the apartment by the 'boogy man?
2.Why do they not accept their daughter walked and wandered?

Very interesting for 'distressed' parents  not to look at all possible scenarios, and tear into the investigators for NOT doing what they were told by the family.

« Reply #670 on: October 28, 2018, 09:39:35 AM »
Any fule no that the soles of your shoes can leave important clues behind, maybe that’s a reason for taking them off?  Just a thought...

ok any ideas where they would take their shoes off? inside or outside the apartment. would they put them on while  carrying a child and struggling to get out of a small gap and small window...

The window is a red herring and all the defene of it is hilarious.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #671 on: October 28, 2018, 10:13:38 AM »
ok any ideas where they would take their shoes off? inside or outside the apartment. would they put them on while  carrying a child and struggling to get out of a small gap and small window...

How about leaving them outside the window?  On the ground?  To be put on again when leaving?  Now tell me it’s impossible to put shoes on while carrying a child.  @)(++(*

« Reply #672 on: October 28, 2018, 10:21:07 AM »
How about leaving them outside the window?  On the ground?  To be put on again when leaving?  Now tell me it’s impossible to put shoes on while carrying a child.  @)(++(*

you tell me that burglars are removing shoes to steal children  (&^&

I mean WFT. get real.

JT said she saw the man hurrying... was this because he had to stop and put his shoes on perchance? maybe he even had time for a ciggarette before he made off  ^*&&

so let us look at the very smal gap between the bed and the chair-and that small window to put shoes on while getting out of a window carrying a child... 8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #673 on: October 28, 2018, 10:21:59 AM »

With respect there is a lot I find hilarious re your ideas and those of some other sceptics

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #674 on: October 28, 2018, 10:37:34 AM »
Anyone standing on a bed in stockinged feet risks slipping .
Anyone standing on a bed in bare feet risks leaving DNA .
The suggestions that someone used the window are ridiculous imo.