Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 78994 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #285 on: July 09, 2018, 06:32:02 PM »
I don't think MG was so specific about that Holly, only something about the investigation being below standard on the finding of the silencer about 13:00 minutes in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2CjYDJGTo

Also note that SM who was so gushing about a potential miscarriage has now parted company with JB and the campaign team... nuff said!

And don't you knock Sweden, or ABBA (they wrote some good toons and had two hotties), or IKEA (I have a few items although I got lost trying to find my way out), or Saab (nearly bought one once because it had a revolutionary heated driver's seat... you know what they say - "Warm goolies, Warm heart"... or I think that's how the saying goes). As for pickled herring, I guess it's a favourite dish of the the residents of HMP Wakefield...

I don't believe there was any big fall out between SM and JB.   He has since qualified as a barrister and if I had my way he would be back representing JB again.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #286 on: July 11, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »
I don't believe there was any big fall out between SM and JB.   He has since qualified as a barrister and if I had my way he would be back representing JB again.   

They clearly had difference over where the case should go.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #287 on: July 11, 2018, 12:10:33 PM »
They clearly had difference over where the case should go.

I don't have any evidence to support the above but you may well be right.  When I was communicating regularly with JB I found his ideas about his case seemed to follow the same themes we hear from the likes of Mike, CT et al all of which would be enough to drive the most patient lawyer stir crazy! 

As can be evidenced by debates on the forums its a time consuming business ironing out all the details and no matter how skilled a lawyer is there are no shortcuts.   JB has no income/capital and isn't eligible for any sort of legal aid until such time as his case is referred to CoA.  SM and any lawyer who agrees to take on JB's case will need to do so pro bono unless individual(s) can fund privately.

I understand when SM was representing JB his children were still very much dependent and he has obviously had to take time out to qualify as a barrister in addition to earning a living so it doesn't leave much time to act pro bono for JB.  Maybe it was just a personal/commercial decision he had to make.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #288 on: July 12, 2018, 05:36:29 AM »
I don't have any evidence to support the above but you may well be right.  When I was communicating regularly with JB I found his ideas about his case seemed to follow the same themes we hear from the likes of Mike, CT et al all of which would be enough to drive the most patient lawyer stir crazy!

As can be evidenced by debates on the forums its a time consuming business ironing out all the details and no matter how skilled a lawyer is there are no shortcuts.   JB has no income/capital and isn't eligible for any sort of legal aid until such time as his case is referred to CoA.  SM and any lawyer who agrees to take on JB's case will need to do so pro bono unless individual(s) can fund privately.

I understand when SM was representing JB his children were still very much dependent and he has obviously had to take time out to qualify as a barrister in addition to earning a living so it doesn't leave much time to act pro bono for JB.  Maybe it was just a personal/commercial decision he had to make.

This was also my experience and I am sure it's still happening. Reading the documentation from the last submissions, there would seem to be lots that SM didn't use - no doubt that was the stuff that Jeremy (and the CT)  wanted to have included which would have just not made the grade.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »
LiarLookout is on a good rant today on the blue.

She recently called me a "Big Fairy" for the second time - and has the cheek to complain I replied saying "And I think you're a vile old c..t."

The issue with bigots is they don't like being called on their hate and will try and turn the tables once people object to them.

Poor Jane's now getting a lashing.

Offline puglove

« Reply #290 on: July 27, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »

She recently called me a "Big Fairy" for the second time - and has the cheek to complain I replied saying "And I think you're a vile old c..t."

The issue with bigots is they don't like being called on their hate and will try and turn the tables once people object to them.

"O why do you walk through the fields in gloves,
Missing so much and so much?
Angry old woman whom nobody loves,
When the grass is as soft as the breast of doves....."

With apologies to Frances Cornford!      8(0(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2018, 01:55:53 PM »

I think the problem with Supporters Matt, they never do any research it’s all hear say, shame really they  spends their  life on the forum but gets so much wrong.  last posts about Colin and Sheila couldn’t be more wrong, yes they did split up but Bamber says Sheila split up with  Colin, she got herself another boyfriend and Colin got himself another girlfriend.  Colin still took an active part in the boys having them every other weekend and also on one day in the week, who says so, why Bamber himself.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5631.0;attach=4558

A post from blue forum
Something caught my eye just half an hour ago while going through old posts. One " recognised " poster had said that Colin had walked out on Sheila and the twins when they were about 4/5 months old then never visited them for a year or so. Hard hearted was the poster's description.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 02:36:33 PM by Real justice »

Offline puglove

« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2018, 04:10:47 PM »
I think the problem with Supporters Matt, they never do any research it’s all hear say, shame really they  spends their  life on the forum but gets so much wrong.  last posts about Colin and Sheila couldn’t be more wrong, yes they did split up but Bamber says Sheila split up with  Colin, she got herself another boyfriend and Colin got himself another girlfriend.  Colin still took an active part in the boys having them every other weekend and also on one day in the week, who says so, why Bamber himself.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5631.0;attach=4558

A post from blue forum
Something caught my eye just half an hour ago while going through old posts. One " recognised " poster had said that Colin had walked out on Sheila and the twins when they were about 4/5 months old then never visited them for a year or so. Hard hearted was the poster's description.

She hasn't got much time left on this planet yet she squanders every waking moment obsessing about a child murderer who, I guarantee, wouldn't p*** on her if she was on fire. And when she gets called out on the ignorant, spiteful crap that she posts she bleats and grizzles and tells outright whoppers!

*&^^&      %56&

And why can't she bloody punctuate?      8()(((@#
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2018, 08:58:18 PM »
She hasn't got much time left on this planet yet she squanders every waking moment obsessing about a child murderer who, I guarantee, wouldn't p*** on her if she was on fire. And when she gets called out on the ignorant, spiteful crap that she posts she bleats and grizzles and tells outright whoppers!

*&^^&      %56&

I think the penny finally dropped with Jackie, so who knows Puglove maybe some day.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=229.0;attach=800;image

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=229.0;attach=798

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #294 on: August 01, 2018, 09:07:25 PM »

A post from blue forum

At times it really is like she is talking about a different case - and what she doesn't know she makes up.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #295 on: August 01, 2018, 09:31:21 PM »
At times it really is like she is talking about a different case - and what she doesn't know she makes up.
Like David said, “One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest” springs to mind, good job they have you, Caroline and Jane to put them straight.   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2018, 07:24:32 AM »

*&^^&      %56&

Its a crazy world over on the blue forum, Lookout has a friend, would you believe it?  David finally admits he stalks Caroline and winds her up and Jackie is all over NGB’s backside, “BUT” forgets what she posted about him on here about his past?  I bet Indigoj wonders what the hell they let themselves in for.  Sorry that’s what you get in an out of control forum.

From Lookout.
Because you're one miserable so and so ! Not a bit like the ones that I know !
I have a damn good laugh with the gays that I know, one in particular I've known and see, since the 80's.  Another guy likes to wear his wife's dresses and I do his nails, again,we have a laugh.

From David, the only one who reads Mikes posts

I have also manually gone through over twenty thousand of Mike attachments. And I must say having to go though over 5000 attachments having nothing to do with the case such as photos of mike dressed up as batman was not a big deal at all since I found the other 15,000 documents very interesting ;D

With the exception of a few of Caroline's old contradictory posts brought to my attention by the person mentioned above. I can remember on at least three occasions were I have used the search facilities on this forum to find some old contradictory posts from Caroline for sake of winding her up.

From Jackie

jackiepreece

Re: Message to NGB 1006
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 05:41:34 PM »

I am pretty sure I have enough screenshots and messages to have the blue forum closed down

The forum is a joke now  and is  just there  allowing people to get  abused

I want to know more about Neil Bellis and the stuff printed below

IVE MISSED THE LAST SENTENCE OFF, IT DISGUSTS ME THAT SOMEONE COULD BE SO VILE ON A FORUM “SHAME ON YOU”

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:32:48 AM by Real justice »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #297 on: August 10, 2018, 09:59:01 AM »
Well I've no idea who on this forum would send David pm's about Caroline's old posts but it certainly wasn't me.  When David posted here I exchanged about half a dozen pm's with him and not one mentions Caroline.  I've kept all my pm's: sent and received for audit purposes. 

Everyone will know I rarely pm.  I got caught out on Blue when Maggie initiated contact and I was kind enough to respond only to have it all thrown back in my face.  I could say an awful lot more but will not reduce myself to Maggie's level.  CageyB received copies of the pm's in question.   

Offline Real justice

« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2018, 01:00:59 PM »
Well I've no idea who on this forum would send David pm's about Caroline's old posts but it certainly wasn't me.  When David posted here I exchanged about half a dozen pm's with him and not one mentions Caroline.  I've kept all my pm's: sent and received for audit purposes. 

Everyone will know I rarely pm.  I got caught out on Blue when Maggie initiated contact and I was kind enough to respond only to have it all thrown back in my face.  I could say an awful lot more but will not reduce myself to Maggie's level.  CageyB received copies of the pm's in question.   

Come on Holly, how can anyone take him serious, a guy that claims he read 20000 attachments of Tesko’s, has to have something missing and a shit life.  *%^^&

Offline Caroline

« Reply #299 on: August 10, 2018, 01:16:24 PM »

Holly, you never even came to mind but no one contacted David - David searches for the posts himself. I've had enough of him and will no longer keep his confidence.