Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 72651 times)

Offline Mr Apples

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #210 on: February 23, 2022, 01:14:36 PM »
Who were the guys who LM met up with in the abbey at 1930 hrs that evening? My understanding is that it was 3 boys —  David High, David Tulloch and some other lad. Anyone know who the other lad was?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #211 on: August 25, 2022, 09:23:08 PM »

Well there we have it, that doctrine again could not be clearer. We have had this "no one gives a dam about the 20 yards" and Now of the father, "Does it change what happened before?" 

Over those years people have consistently been told, leave them alone, the father and brother deserve peace and privacy. No shouting on them to join forces, to "shout from every rooftop"  Where I mentioned him purely for the reason of those aunts of Jodi's, where their presence does not change what happened before. A grandmother phones her eldest daughter, after sitting beside the murdered and mutilated body of her granddaughter. It can not be clearer the why? She had no husband, long since dead and she looked for help to one of her elder children, she was in bits. And you say my mention of the father is deflection?

For years that conspiracy born from those days of the alter ego of the writer - Jigsawman, whom has been on this witch hunt against that family. Feeding people with "it makes no sense" - What does not make sense, and never has, is the lack of support from anyone else in that lads family, father, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends - where are they?

It has forever been those toppers from those days, of nugnug, Gordo, Jigsawman into Angeline and Middleton in whatever alias.

or Scott Forbes
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2022, 10:39:06 PM »
or Scott Forbes

Sandra Lean said nugnug was dyslexic
 Scott Forbes has recently stated he is dyslexic
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 11:58:54 AM by mrswah »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2022, 02:18:00 PM »
Charlatan and fraudster Sandra Lean said nugnug was dyslexic

Warped minded abuser & con artist Scott Forbes has recently stated he is dyslexic

Sandra Lean also said she thought nugnug used a wheel chair

Has Scott Forbes ever used a wheel chair or was this ruse part of Sandra’s continued grift?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #214 on: October 10, 2022, 12:29:47 PM »

Professor Richard Gill

Guarantee this deluded dupe’s name will crop up all over the net re Lucy Letby

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2022, 12:20:37 AM »
Sandra Lean also said she thought nugnug used a wheel chair

Has Scott Forbes ever used a wheel chair or was this ruse part of Sandra’s continued grift?

Doesn’t Sharon Indy Sunshine use a wheel chair

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2023, 07:57:11 PM »
Can someone answer these questions as my memory's a bit foggy:

Luke's Jack Pyke skunting knife with the brown handle and brown pouch is still missing and considered to be the murder weapon. CM bought LM another skunting knife from a catalogue in December 2003. A brown knife pouch with a Jodi inscription, which police found in LM's bedroom on 14.04.04 (when he and his family were all arrested), was shown in court as part of the Prosecution's evidence. Was this knife pouch the one that came with the Skunting Knife purchased from the catalogue in December 2003? Or was it the pouch from the missing knife? Was this ever clarified or explained in court?

Jodi and Luke exchanged text messages between 1634 hrs and 1638 hrs on 30.06.03. The contents of these text messages were never retrieved as Luke and Jodi had deleted them. How were the exact times when these messages were sent able to be ascertained? All mobile phone operators in the UK don't retain text messages as the sheer volume of them would crash their servers -- they are deleted from the mobile phone operators' servers immediately after they are sent. So, how was it ascertained that they were sent between 1634 and 1638?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2023, 08:20:48 PM »
Can someone answer these questions as my memory's a bit foggy:

Luke's Jack Pyke skunting knife with the brown handle and brown pouch is still missing and considered to be the murder weapon. CM bought LM another skunting knife from a catalogue in December 2003. A brown knife pouch with a Jodi inscription, which police found in LM's bedroom on 14.04.04 (when he and his family were all arrested), was shown in court as part of the Prosecution's evidence. Was this knife pouch the one that came with the Skunting Knife purchased from the catalogue in December 2003? Or was it the pouch from the missing knife? Was this ever clarified or explained in court?

Did the replacement knife Corinne Mitchell bought her killer son for Christmas come with a knife pouch ?

I doubt a knife and leather pouch would cost £8.95

Offline KenMair

« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2023, 07:57:31 PM »
Did the replacement knife Corinne Mitchell bought her killer son for Christmas come with a knife pouch ?

I doubt a knife and leather pouch would cost £8.95

I still don't understand how any parent could buy a teenager a knife after their girlfriend had been brutally stabbed and killed. No excuses.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2023, 08:59:06 PM »
What was the make of the black handled knife the Mitchell’s hid from the police and then pretended the police had missed during their search?

I did see this knife and pouch cost £13.95

https://www.jackpykeshop.co.uk/classic-knife.html

What evidence was presented during the trial regarding the replacement knife Corinne Mitchell purchased?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2023, 09:03:51 PM »
I still don't understand how any parent could buy a teenager a knife after their girlfriend had been brutally stabbed and killed. No excuses.

What was said during the trial about the talon multi purpose tool which cost £16.80 ?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2023, 09:23:36 PM »
What was said during the trial about the talon multi purpose tool which cost £16.80 ?

I don't recall. What was the knife allegedly found under the dog food bag by CM? Did SM also have a knife collection?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2023, 09:34:26 PM »
Agreed.  It beggars belief and demonstrates an extraordinary insensitivity.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline KenMair

« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2023, 09:52:14 PM »
Agreed.  It beggars belief and demonstrates an extraordinary insensitivity.

Like buying Fred West a cement mixer but I'm sure someone will justify it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2023, 08:39:25 PM »
Does anyone know what the make of the black handled ‘skunking knife’ was that Corinne Mitchell bought for her killer son for Christmas and pretended the police had missed during their search of her house

No knife to go with the pouch was found, the court was told
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-331064/Jodi-trial-666-knife-pouch.html