Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.  (Read 72650 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Misinformation corrected.
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2023, 05:06:58 PM »
Any useable evidence against Luke is in the public domain.

Sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s 1st July 2003 22 page written witness statement was read to the jury but only a few sentence for ever reported on

Killer Luke Mitchell & His Abusive Innocence Fraud Enablers Have Hidden The Murderers Evidence From Their Cult Followers, Including His 22 Page Written Police Statement Dated 1st July 2003 & The Content Of His 4th July & 14th August 2003 & 14th April 2004 Recorded Police Interviews (Part 65)
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/17/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-65/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 05:16:04 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2023, 06:05:05 PM »
Sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s 1st July 2003 22 page written witness statement was read to the jury but only a few sentence for ever reported on

Killer Luke Mitchell & His Abusive Innocence Fraud Enablers Have Hidden The Murderers Evidence From Their Cult Followers, Including His 22 Page Written Police Statement Dated 1st July 2003 & The Content Of His 4th July & 14th August 2003 & 14th April 2004 Recorded Police Interviews (Part 65)
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/17/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-65/

The most important sentences I’d guess.

As I’ve already said if you think that a receipt for a knife that could not have been the murder weapon was mentioned in the media yet the one for the missing knife that could have been wasn’t I have a lovely bridge that you might be interested in!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2023, 07:39:43 PM »
The most important sentences I’d guess.

How does a reporter, who hasn’t attended each and every day of the trial and is not aware of all the actual facts of the investigation and case know what “the most important sentences” are ? 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2023, 07:43:40 PM »
As I’ve already said if you think that a receipt for a knife that could not have been the murder weapon

It has never been concluded that sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s 2002 skunting knife wasn’t the murder weapon

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2023, 07:55:17 PM »

As I’ve already said if you think that a receipt for a knife

What was found in and seized from Philip Mitchell’s house in Livingston?

And what was his and his partners evidence?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #290 on: August 12, 2023, 08:11:27 PM »
I have a lovely bridge that you might be interested in!

Was Philip Mitchell taken in for questioning on the 14th August 2003 and if so why wasn’t this reported on?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #291 on: August 12, 2023, 08:12:18 PM »
It has never been concluded that sadistic killer Luke Mitchell’s 2002 skunting knife wasn’t the murder weapon

There’s no conclusive proof that it actually existed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2023, 08:36:27 PM »
Was Philip Mitchell taken in for questioning on the 14th August 2003 and if so why wasn’t this reported on?

I’m talking about court testimony. Please don’t deflect.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2023, 11:13:57 PM »
There’s no conclusive proof that it actually existed.

The receipt says otherwise

As did the numerous witnesses who gave evidence to confirm they’d witnessed sadistic killer Luke Mitchell with it and showing it off

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2023, 11:16:29 PM »
I’m talking about court testimony. Please don’t deflect.

What was Philip Mitchell’s court testimony?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2023, 11:24:30 PM »
The receipt says otherwise

As did the numerous witnesses who gave evidence to confirm they’d witnessed sadistic killer Luke Mitchell with it and showing it off

There is no receipt.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2023, 11:30:09 PM »
What was Philip Mitchell’s court testimony?

Unless he said that Luke had a lock knife in 2002 for this discussion his testimony is irrelevant.

Did he say that?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2023, 11:54:48 PM »
Unless he said that Luke had a lock knife in 2002 for this discussion his testimony is irrelevant.

Did he say that?

Philip Mitchell’s evidence is not “irrelevant”, neither his or his parters

Remember the Marilyn Manson calendar that Phil Mitchell’s partner allegedly bought for sadistic killer Luke Mitchell for his birthday - because he was a fan of Manson’s

Why don’t you speak to people who attended the trial and heard all 42 days of evidence

It might also be helpful to find out what the police found and seized when they searched his house in Livingston on 14th August 2003
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 12:29:29 AM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2023, 11:59:24 PM »
Philip Mitchell’s evidence is not “irrelevant”, neither his his parters

Remember the Marilyn Manson calendar that Phil Mitchell’s partner allegedly bought for sadistic killer Luke Mitchell for his birthday because he was a fan of Manson’s

Why don’t you speak to people who attended the trial and heard all 42 days of evidence

Did Philip Mitchell say that Luke owned a lock knife from December 2002?

Why are you avoiding the question?

“Allegedly bought”? Again what’s your point?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #299 on: August 13, 2023, 12:44:21 AM »
Did Philip Mitchell say that Luke owned a lock knife from December 2002?

Sadistic killer Luke Mitchell had had knives since at least the age of 12 yo

Why are you avoiding the question?

I’ve lost count how many times I’ve asked you about what the police found and seized when they searched Philip Mitchell’s house on the 14th August 2003

“Allegedly bought”? Again what’s your point?

How did the police find out who had bought killer Luke the Marilyn Manson calendar?

In scammer Sandra Lean’s 2nd innocence fraud book she stated;

“The interrogation moved on to Luke’s alleged interest in Marilyn Manson and Shane was shown the ripped up calendar and the pictures from the Manson website” (p.310)

“Aside from a torn up calendar, that was the only item Luke owned related to Manson”
(p.230)

What was Philip Mitchell and his partners evidence regarding this calendar and Marilyn Manson?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 01:09:55 AM by Nicholas »