Author Topic: Maddie cops seek yet more cash  (Read 52937 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Maddie cops seek yet more cash
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 03:14:31 PM »
I think amaral showed he hadn't got a clue

he didn't get chance to show he had did he.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 03:15:40 PM »
You haven't answered my question.
You posted that the Portuguese police KNOW what happened to Madeleine.
Why do they not share this knowledge with Operation Grange?

Because they have differing priorities.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2020, 03:17:33 PM »
Because they have differing priorities.

Seems very strange ........
Can you explain further the two differing agendas.

I thought you posted two differing agendas.
I see it is two differing priorities.
Can you explain the differing priorities.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 03:19:57 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2020, 03:20:55 PM »
You haven't answered my question.
You posted that the Portuguese police KNOW what happened to Madeleine.
Why do they not share this knowledge with Operation Grange?

well that dont you think could be because SY - are only interested in maddie being abducted no other possibility.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2020, 03:24:06 PM »

well that dont you think could be because SY - are only interested in maddie being abducted no other possibility.

If the Portuguese police KNOW what happened to Madeleine why do they not share this knowledge with Operation Grange?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2020, 03:25:11 PM »

He did..he wrote s book and made s documentary which proved beyond doubt he hadn't got a clue

Offline The General

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2020, 03:42:46 PM »
There's absolutely no way they should even consider ploughing additional funds in this utterly futile 'search'.
Come on now, enough already.

Jim: 'OK, Kate, Gerry, well done, super, smashing.' 'Keep the £12m, that's safe, you've got the time it takes the board (outside SY) to revolve to make your decision. What do you think audience? (Jim) 'GAMBLE!''
Gerry: 'Well Jim, you know, we've had a good trot and, you know, there's absolutely no way.......we should continue'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2020, 03:50:28 PM »
Amaral had several theories, some were promoted more than others. He too was of the opinion the Smiths saw the man carrying Maddie down past the medical centre that night.  Joining up the dots isn't too hard.

It was for Amaral and his investigators who didn't appear to take a blind bit of notice of them until after Mr Smith changed his story by misidentifying Gerry coincidentally, exactly the same as Mr McCluskey had done before him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2020, 03:57:46 PM »
It was for Amaral and his investigators who didn't appear to take a blind bit of notice of them until after Mr Smith changed his story by misidentifying Gerry coincidentally, exactly the same as Mr McCluskey had done before him.
Is this fact now?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2020, 04:03:40 PM »

The Smiths gave statements to the Judicial Police on 25th May; Kate and Gerry were made official suspects on 7th September for other spurious reasons in which the Smith sighting did not feature.

He had plenty of time to be getting on with it ... why didn't he.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2020, 04:21:02 PM »
Is this fact now?
Yes it is a fact now and was fact at the time.  Mr McCluskey and Mr Smith added to their original statements and gave almost identical amendments to the police.

Offline The General

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2020, 04:40:18 PM »
Yes it is a fact now and was fact at the time.  Mr McCluskey and Mr Smith added to their original statements and gave almost identical amendments to the police.
No it's not. It was rhetorical.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2020, 04:58:50 PM »
MADELEINE McCann cops have requested more cash in their £12million hunt – as her parents hail their “iron will determination” to find her.

Detectives have put a bid into the Home Office for more money when their current tax payer-funded handout runs out in four weeks.

Around £12million has been spent on the investigation by UK authorities – with £300k last awarded to the team in June last year.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “It is good news that the Met Police are seeking a new budget to continue the search for Madeleine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11047514/madeleine-mccann-cops-cash-12m/

Whats not known is how much funding is requested,if its the same then OG are doing exactly the same as the last three yrs,
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »

Yes - you never know they may find another barmaid to interview.

The weather in Luz must be more conducive for visits now.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2020, 05:47:47 PM »
The public have had enough of this farce. IMO Maddie died in Praia da Luz nearly thirteen years ago and nothing this lot will do will ever change that or bring her back.  Had her parents had a bit more common sense we wouldn't be here today debating this case.

The guy who ran her over and transported her away is long dead imo.  IMO she is most probably buried in the hills near to PdL and will never be found.
What on earth makes you think “the guy who run her over” is dead?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly