Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 242213 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2015, 09:02:32 PM »
does Corbyn support Castro for one?  A simple yes / no will suffice.

i have no idea, you were the one who stated he supports dictators, your onus to supply the links

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2015, 09:24:21 PM »
i have no idea, you were the one who stated he supports dictators, your onus to supply the links
Fidel Castro is a dictator, agreed?  Here is proof of Jeremy's support for a communist dictator.

http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2007-08/982

Offline mercury

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2015, 09:57:19 PM »
Fidel Castro is a dictator, agreed?  Here is proof of Jeremy's support for a communist dictator.

http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2007-08/982

That this House commends the achievements of Fidel Castro in securing first-class free healthcare and education provision for the people of Cuba despite the 44 year illegal US embargo of the Cuban economy; notes the great strides Cuba has taken during this period in many fields such as biotechnology and sport in both of which Cuba is a world leader; acknowledges the esteem in which Castro is held by the people and leaders of Africa, Asia and Latin America for leading the calls for emancipation of the world's poorest people from slavery, hunger and the denial of human rights such as the right to life, the right to shelter, the right to healthcare and basic medicines and the right to education; welcomes the EU statement that constructive engagement with Cuba at this time is the most responsible course of action; and calls upon the Government to respect Cuba's right to self-determination and resist the aggressive forces within the US Administration who are openly planning their own illegal transition in Cuba.

Filter EDMs by:
Total number of signatures: 86

Lots of people agreed this was a good measure, what's the problem? sUpporting progress means just that...in your mind does supporting these support the idea of a cruel dictatorship? Doesn't make sense, with that kind of thinking Nazi Germany would never ever be allowed to become a normal country again??

now, wich other dictatorships does Corby support or else you can furnish the board with your fears of a labour govt which protect people from exploitation

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
That this House commends the achievements of Fidel Castro in securing first-class free healthcare and education provision for the people of Cuba despite the 44 year illegal US embargo of the Cuban economy; notes the great strides Cuba has taken during this period in many fields such as biotechnology and sport in both of which Cuba is a world leader; acknowledges the esteem in which Castro is held by the people and leaders of Africa, Asia and Latin America for leading the calls for emancipation of the world's poorest people from slavery, hunger and the denial of human rights such as the right to life, the right to shelter, the right to healthcare and basic medicines and the right to education; welcomes the EU statement that constructive engagement with Cuba at this time is the most responsible course of action; and calls upon the Government to respect Cuba's right to self-determination and resist the aggressive forces within the US Administration who are openly planning their own illegal transition in Cuba.

Filter EDMs by:
Total number of signatures: 86

Lots of people agreed this was a good measure, what's the problem? sUpporting progress means just that...in your mind does supporting these support the idea of a cruel dictatorship? Doesn't make sense, with that kind of thinking Nazi Germany would never ever be allowed to become a normal country again??

now, wich other dictatorships does Corby support or else you can furnish the board with your fears of a labour govt which protect people from exploitation
Do you accept that corbyn supports the dictator Castro, yes or no?  If not then there's little point me providing further proof that you will only pooh-pooh in your own inimitable fashion..

Offline mercury

« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2015, 10:19:39 PM »
Do you accept that corbyn supports the dictator Castro, yes or no?  If not then there's little point me providing further proof that you will only pooh-pooh in your own inimitable fashion..

Corbyn and other supported progressive measures......not the notion of a dictatorship.....can't u tell the difference?????

Cameron support Saudi Arabia hence cutting off people's hands and burying women adulterers in the sand and stoning their heads till they die,,,, hello???? Which one is worse

Offline mercury

« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2015, 10:36:20 PM »
A thank you to whoever  for deletion of Eleanor's disgusting post

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2015, 10:36:26 PM »
Corbyn and other supported progressive measures......not the notion of a dictatorship.....can't u tell the difference?????

Cameron support Saudi Arabia hence cutting off people's hands and burying women adulterers in the sand and stoning their heads till they die,,,, hello???? Which one is worse
The motion I posted a link to specifically asked the house of commons to commend dictator Fidel Castro, and is signed by (amongst others) one Jeremy Corbyn.  Are you continuing to deny that Corbyn supports (and clearly admires) Castro?  Because if you are, despite clear proof that i have given confirming it, then there is no point me continuing to engage with you on this matter.

Offline mercury

« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2015, 10:40:34 PM »
The motion I posted a link to specifically asked the house of commons to commend dictator Fidel Castro, and is signed by (amongst others) one Jeremy Corbyn.  Are you continuing to deny that Corbyn supports (and clearly admires) Castro?  Because if you are, despite clear proof that i have given confirming it, then there is no point me continuing to engage with you on this matter.

You are wrong you have to differentiate between supporting the notion of a dictatorship and voting for progress in a country that might have one, if you don't you are dictatorial yourself....
now, any comment in Cameron supporting cutting people's hands off!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #323 on: September 20, 2015, 10:58:14 PM »

Try comparing and contrasting Cuba and Saudi Arabia, Alfred. One is ruled by a communist party and the other by a monarchy. Neither has a great Human Rights record. One is shunned by UK governments and they sell arms to the other.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #324 on: September 20, 2015, 11:05:59 PM »
Try comparing and contrasting Cuba and Saudi Arabia, Alfred. One is ruled by a communist party and the other by a monarchy. Neither has a great Human Rights record. One is shunned by UK governments and they sell arms to the other.
My only reason for bringing up Castro was because Mercury asked me to back up my contention that Corbyn supports dictatorships.  I have proven beyond doubt that he supports Castro and am not intersted in comparing and contrasting Cuba with any other country - start a new thread for that if you wish, this one is about Corbyn and what he stands for.  He also expressed support for Gadaffi a few years back, lost the link momentarily and off to bed now, but will supply tomorrow as you're bound to want see it!
ETA found it - written by a member of the far left, not a smeary old member of the Tory press before you go off on one.. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/james-bloodworth-left-wing-case-against-comrade-jeremy-corbyn-1513969

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #325 on: September 20, 2015, 11:24:33 PM »
My only reason for bringing up Castro was because Mercury asked me to back up my contention that Corbyn supports dictatorships.  I have proven beyond doubt that he supports Castro and am not intersted in comparing and contrasting Cuba with any other country - start a new thread for that if you wish, this one is about Corbyn and what he stands for.  He also expressed support for Gadaffi a few years back, lost the link momentarily and off to bed now, but will supply tomorrow as you're bound to want see it!
ETA found it - written by a member of the far left, not a smeary old member of the Tory press before you go off on one.. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/james-bloodworth-left-wing-case-against-comrade-jeremy-corbyn-1513969

The link you provided showed that Corbyn and others supported Castro's achievements in providing good healthcare and education. I doubt he supports Castro's human rights record. All regimes have good and bad, including democracies, republics and monarchies.

The NHS is turning to Cuba for inspiration on how to improve its services. Officials from the Department of Heath and 100 GPs visited the Caribbean island which, despite being short of medicines and money after decades of a US-led economic embargo, manages to deliver excellent healthcare at a fraction of our cost.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/oct/02/NHS.futureofthenhs
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #326 on: September 21, 2015, 12:05:36 AM »

yOu seem to keep hiding from the question does Corbyn support the idea of dictatorships ( your spin) or good measures...where the other dictatorships you mentioned?
Desperate I would  say in a hatred of The Labour Party....when it was probably that party that protected you and your ancestors unless you were a Baron, land owner etc...Cameron is NOT the champion of the hard working family, he is a liar in that respect but he passes the buck in that to his evil side kick Osborne, the one that is happy with the fact that HE can waste 45 billion of tax payers money's selling off a bank but demand 12 billion from welfare and have suicides on his hands, shouldn't you be thoroughly ashamed to support such a bunch of sadists????
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:10:20 AM by mercury »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2015, 08:18:39 AM »
The link you provided showed that Corbyn and others supported Castro's achievements in providing good healthcare and education. I doubt he supports Castro's human rights record. All regimes have good and bad, including democracies, republics and monarchies.

The NHS is turning to Cuba for inspiration on how to improve its services. Officials from the Department of Heath and 100 GPs visited the Caribbean island which, despite being short of medicines and money after decades of a US-led economic embargo, manages to deliver excellent healthcare at a fraction of our cost.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/oct/02/NHS.futureofthenhs
What apologist tosh.  Hitler achieved plenty for his country too - would it be have been OK to commend HIS achievements to the house?  It really is astounding that you refuse to accept that Corbyn supports Castro and his anti US regime, of course he does !

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2015, 08:19:59 AM »
NB: I see the Tory press have printed all sorts of wild stories about Caneron this morning - I trust you will all be very vocal in condemning such bullying!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2015, 08:22:57 AM »
If Corbyn does not defend Castro's human rights records then where is his public condemnation of it?  Or does he prefer to keep quiet on that subject for some reason?