Author Topic: Twist in case of missing two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr as parents named suspects  (Read 95629 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Properly Trained Canines.

I'm still going for Innocent until Proven Guilty

Which is true in any court case.

Though in a forum we deal in uncertainties and probabilities and leave the proof to the police.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Eleanor

Which is true in any court case.

Though in a forum we deal in uncertainties and probabilities and leave the proof to the police.

But you would agree that we have to be a bit careful.

Offline slartibartfast

But you would agree that we have to be a bit careful.

Yes. As long as no one makes definitive statements over guilt or motive we are reasonably safe.

(waits for someone to push the boundaries)
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Eleanor

Yes. As long as no one makes definitive statements over guilt or motive we are reasonably safe.

(waits for someone to push the boundaries)

8)--))

Offline Miss Taken Identity

That was the reason given Misty...
The problem with it is, his mobile in fact did have a signal at the campsite itself.

Agreed. He said his phone had a signal, but not a good one, and he was worried that if he tried to make the call he would get cut off during the call to 911.
He also said his wife had a signal

Question: if his wife had a signal and was on the phone, why did he have to drive anywhere for a signal?.

Notes: Both on the phone at the same time? in different places? wonder why.

It just goes to show even with the best of the best helecopters and police search and rescue  people can still not be found in a small area?!  Take note PJ  it would seem it was not your fault afterall.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pegasus

Agreed. He said his phone had a signal, but not a good one, and he was worried that if he tried to make the call he would get cut off during the call to 911.
He also said his wife had a signal

Question: if his wife had a signal and was on the phone, why did he have to drive anywhere for a signal?.

Notes: Both on the phone at the same time? in different places? wonder why.

It just goes to show even with the best of the best helecopters and police search and rescue  people can still not be found in a small area?!  Take note PJ  it would seem it was not your fault afterall.
In the recording of the first call to 911, part way through you can hear another 911 operator recieving the second 911 call. Measure that time difference, multiply by estimated max speed on dirttrack, and that gives the distance driven by the second caller before calling.

stephen25000

Italian mother, 32, who claimed her two-month-old daughter had been snatched from London hotel admits killing her

Federica Boscolo-Gnolo reported that her daughter had been abducted

She had been staying in a central London hotel with two-month-old Farah

Mum has now pleaded guilty to manslaughter by diminished responsibility

The 32-year-old has been detained in a secure hospital to be sentenced

By MATT HUNTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:45, 22 February 2016 | UPDATED: 19:39, 22 February 20

Federica Boscolo-Gnolo (pictured) pleaded guilty to the manslaughter by diminished responsibility of two-month-old Farah between January 23 and 30 last year.

The 32-year-old, from northern Italy, who had been living and working in the UK since 2013, had initially reported her daughter had been abducted from a hotel

She had checked into the Lily Hotel near Earls Court on Saturday, January 24 with her daughter and a few possessions.

Later the same day, she checked out without Farah before contacting her parents in Italy.

They were concerned for their daughter and granddaughter's welfare and flew to London on Thursday, January 29, Scotland Yard said.

They took Boscolo-Gnolo, of no fixed address, to Hammersmith police station to report Farah missing but detectives later arrested the mother over the baby's disappearance.

Despite extensive searches at the hotel and the local rubbish dump, the little girl's body has never been found.

It is believed she disposed of the body in the Russell Square area, in central London.

At a short hearing before the Old Bailey, the defendant admitted killing her daughter but denied murder.

Prosecutor Jonathan Higgs QC told the court that her plea to the lesser charge was accepted in light of three psychiatric reports.

The Recorder of London Nicholas Hilliard QC adjourned sentencing until Friday, April 8.

The defendant, who spoke only to enter her plea, was remanded into a secure hospital.

She appeared in court flanked by mental health workers as members of her family followed proceedings through a translator.

Detective Inspector Jamie Stevenson said: 'This is a tragic case for all involved and Boscolo-Gnolo will have to live with her actions for the rest of her life.

'Farah had already been rejected by her father, who chose not to be a part of her life, she was then victim to the one person who should have protected her most.

'Boscolo-Gnolo's parents now have to come to terms with losing their daughter, and their granddaughter who they were just getting to know.'

Farah was born on November 22, 2014 in Chioggia, near Venice. Her mother brought her to the UK for medical treatment for a minor eye condition. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458689/Italian-mother-32-claimed-two-month-old-daughter-snatched-London-hotel-admits-killing-her.html#ixzz411GCvtH6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Italian mother, 32, who claimed her two-month-old daughter had been snatched from London hotel admits killing her

Federica Boscolo-Gnolo reported that her daughter had been abducted

She had been staying in a central London hotel with two-month-old Farah

Mum has now pleaded guilty to manslaughter by diminished responsibility

The 32-year-old has been detained in a secure hospital to be sentenced

By MATT HUNTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:45, 22 February 2016 | UPDATED: 19:39, 22 February 20

Federica Boscolo-Gnolo (pictured) pleaded guilty to the manslaughter by diminished responsibility of two-month-old Farah between January 23 and 30 last year.

The 32-year-old, from northern Italy, who had been living and working in the UK since 2013, had initially reported her daughter had been abducted from a hotel

She had checked into the Lily Hotel near Earls Court on Saturday, January 24 with her daughter and a few possessions.

Later the same day, she checked out without Farah before contacting her parents in Italy.

They were concerned for their daughter and granddaughter's welfare and flew to London on Thursday, January 29, Scotland Yard said.

They took Boscolo-Gnolo, of no fixed address, to Hammersmith police station to report Farah missing but detectives later arrested the mother over the baby's disappearance.

Despite extensive searches at the hotel and the local rubbish dump, the little girl's body has never been found.

It is believed she disposed of the body in the Russell Square area, in central London.

At a short hearing before the Old Bailey, the defendant admitted killing her daughter but denied murder.

Prosecutor Jonathan Higgs QC told the court that her plea to the lesser charge was accepted in light of three psychiatric reports.

The Recorder of London Nicholas Hilliard QC adjourned sentencing until Friday, April 8.

The defendant, who spoke only to enter her plea, was remanded into a secure hospital.

She appeared in court flanked by mental health workers as members of her family followed proceedings through a translator.

Detective Inspector Jamie Stevenson said: 'This is a tragic case for all involved and Boscolo-Gnolo will have to live with her actions for the rest of her life.

'Farah had already been rejected by her father, who chose not to be a part of her life, she was then victim to the one person who should have protected her most.

'Boscolo-Gnolo's parents now have to come to terms with losing their daughter, and their granddaughter who they were just getting to know.'

Farah was born on November 22, 2014 in Chioggia, near Venice. Her mother brought her to the UK for medical treatment for a minor eye condition. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458689/Italian-mother-32-claimed-two-month-old-daughter-snatched-London-hotel-admits-killing-her.html#ixzz411GCvtH6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, I wonder how the police got that information out of her?  torture? I bet they asked her questions and stuff, and at one point accused her of harming her child!  like  you know some police officers do... Shame she can't reveal the whereabouts of her daughters body. poor wee mite.

quote from Pegs,
"In the recording of the first call to 911, part way through you can hear another 911 operator recieving the second 911 call. Measure that time difference, multiply by estimated max speed on dirttrack, and that gives the distance driven by the second caller before calling".

I was coming from the angle of IF the wife had a signal and he knew she had a signal and could call the police why did he have to drive around to get a signal which he knew he didn't have?
OR putting it this way he could have said...  "I'll call 911  oh can't get  a signal you can ok you call them now"!

OK something not right with that bit? discsuss...

Offline misty

Well, I wonder how the police got that information out of her?  torture? I bet they asked her questions and stuff, and at one point accused her of harming her child!  like  you know some police officers do... Shame she can't reveal the whereabouts of her daughters body. poor wee mite.

quote from Pegs,
"In the recording of the first call to 911, part way through you can hear another 911 operator recieving the second 911 call. Measure that time difference, multiply by estimated max speed on dirttrack, and that gives the distance driven by the second caller before calling".

I was coming from the angle of IF the wife had a signal and he knew she had a signal and could call the police why did he have to drive around to get a signal which he knew he didn't have?
OR putting it this way he could have said...  "I'll call 911  oh can't get  a signal you can ok you call them now"!

OK something not right with that bit? discsuss...

I believe she was still trying to get a signal as he drove off.
 It's impossible to determine the distance he drove from the timings of the phone calls. If they were trying to cover something up, the pair could have agreed to wait 20 minutes before almost simultaneously making a 911 call.

I believe she was still trying to get a signal as he drove off.
 It's impossible to determine the distance he drove from the timings of the phone calls. If they were trying to cover something up, the pair could have agreed to wait 20 minutes before almost simultaneously making a 911 call.

I must have misunderstood that. I thought he said he couldn't get a signal his wife could... I am not accusing them of anything- just asking questions and commenting.

ferryman

Unless I've missed something, so far, no bright spark has suggested any parallel with the Madeleine investigation.

Which is what this (part of) the board is set up to discuss.

Why is the thread on here?

Offline misty

Unless I've missed something, so far, no bright spark has suggested any parallel with the Madeleine investigation.

Which is what this (part of) the board is set up to discuss.

Why is the thread on here?

Hazarding a guess, I think it's because there is now more than a suspicion itwastheparentswotdunit in the absence of a body in an unexplained disappearance.

Offline pegasus

At 54 seconds the operator says "is your husband calling too?"
So his 911 call starts about 45 seconds into her 911 call.
This rules out the "theydunit" idea IMO
http://archive.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/17/deorr-kunz-missing-idaho-911-call

Offline misty

At 54 seconds the operator says "is your husband calling too?"
So his 911 call starts about 45 seconds into her 911 call.
This rules out the "theydunit" idea IMO
http://archive.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/17/deorr-kunz-missing-idaho-911-call

Maybe I'm thick, but I don't see how it proves there was no collusion. Do we know the couple couldn't see each other at the time the calls were made?

Offline pegasus

Maybe I'm thick, but I don't see how it proves there was no collusion. Do we know the couple couldn't see each other at the time the calls were made?
If two people were colluding they would not collude to have one call 45s after the other.
IMO the call overlap rules out collusion between them.
Also the recorded call is completely genuine IMO.