Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 395538 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3810 on: November 19, 2018, 06:35:38 PM »
Now that would be telling.
@)(++(* oh get her with the inside line!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #3811 on: January 30, 2019, 10:19:39 PM »
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann have shared their "great hope" that she will be still found as they thanked people for their continued support.

As the 12th anniversary of their daughter's disappearance approaches, a Facebook page endorsed by Kate and Gerry McCann revealed a heartfelt message.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8294775/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-hope-twins-birthday/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3812 on: January 30, 2019, 10:50:26 PM »
Did the Sun not notice that that post was written in 2015?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3813 on: January 31, 2019, 10:53:29 AM »
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann have shared their "great hope" that she will be still found as they thanked people for their continued support.

As the 12th anniversary of their daughter's disappearance approaches, a Facebook page endorsed by Kate and Gerry McCann revealed a heartfelt message.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8294775/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-hope-twins-birthday/

Recycling old images. Don’t they even have the interest to find a new one ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3814 on: January 31, 2019, 11:00:35 AM »

Such an unnecessary remark, don't you think.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3815 on: January 31, 2019, 11:02:36 AM »

There was no news so she had to invent something and settled on the twin's upcoming birthdays. All the rest is padding. It's almost as if the Sun are obliged to mention Madeleine McCann at regular intervals whether there's anything to say or not.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3816 on: January 31, 2019, 11:10:44 AM »
Such an unnecessary remark, don't you think.

I don’t think so. If there really is ‘hope’ why aren’t the parents publicising that fact at every opportunity ? The official site has been static for many a year and occasionally the webmaster throws supporters a bone....is it really too much to ask that that bone is new ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3817 on: January 31, 2019, 11:25:33 AM »

I simply do not understand the need for nastiness.

I will be Deleting any further Comments in this vein.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3818 on: January 31, 2019, 12:12:20 PM »
I don’t think so. If there really is ‘hope’ why aren’t the parents publicising that fact at every opportunity ? The official site has been static for many a year and occasionally the webmaster throws supporters a bone....is it really too much to ask that that bone is new ?

Not only that but actively seeking out information in the country she went missing from.  But then since the Portuguese Supreme Court has ordained that they haven't been cleared, the thought of spending any time in Portugal would most likely generate concerns that they could be taken in for further questioning and so it begins all over again.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3819 on: January 31, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »
I simply do not understand the need for nastiness.

I will be Deleting any further Comments in this vein.

It’s not nasty for to expect the parents of a missing child to publicise her disappearance.....until she is found. Surely that’s what supporters want too ?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3820 on: January 31, 2019, 12:40:57 PM »
It’s not nasty for to expect the parents of a missing child to publicise her disappearance.....until she is found. Surely that’s what supporters want too ?

It is the way in which it is done that I object to.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3821 on: January 31, 2019, 12:42:00 PM »

Why just the McCann's,   go and write to the parents of all the other missing children and ask why they aren't publicising that their child is missing until their child is found.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3822 on: January 31, 2019, 12:43:44 PM »
Not only that but actively seeking out information in the country she went missing from.  But then since the Portuguese Supreme Court has ordained that they haven't been cleared, the thought of spending any time in Portugal would most likely generate concerns that they could be taken in for further questioning and so it begins all over again.

I doubt the McCann's will do that as the Portuguese have a live investigation going on,  along with OG.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3823 on: January 31, 2019, 04:27:50 PM »
Why just the McCann's,   go and write to the parents of all the other missing children and ask why they aren't publicising that their child is missing until their child is found.

Because the McCanns have the money, spokesman and connections that other missing children’s families don’t.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3824 on: January 31, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
There was no news so she had to invent something and settled on the twin's upcoming birthdays. All the rest is padding. It's almost as if the Sun are obliged to mention Madeleine McCann at regular intervals whether there's anything to say or not.

I am uncomfortable with her mentioning the twins birthday.  That has nothing at all to do with Madeleine's disappearance and they deserve privacy IMO.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!