Author Topic: Did Jodi's family know she was going to Luke's?  (Read 5158 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Did Jodi's family know she was going to Luke's?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2021, 01:16:04 AM »
Wow. The inside of the hood is navy.

Jodi had her hood down and AB saw her from behind.

Excellent discovery. 8@??)(

A navy hoodie not a hoodie with a navy hood....and the light blue bootcut jeans? What wizardry will you use to make those black and baggy?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2021, 01:18:45 AM »
one of the exact deftones [Name removed]s hoodie on ebay right now. some things to note:

the orange logo is mostly if not entirely hidden when the hood is down

what do you notice about the color of the inside of the hood?

could easily be mistaken for a navy hoodie imo.

Do you have a photograph of Jodi’s hoodie?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2021, 01:25:28 AM »
A navy hoodie not a hoodie with a navy hood....and the light blue bootcut jeans? What wizardry will you use to make those black and baggy?

light blue was a sandra phrase - as i understand ABs statement referred to "dark blue sweatshirt with lighter blue bootcut jeans". would be delighted to see the exact wording of her statement, but it not in the public afaik

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2021, 01:27:48 AM »
Do you have a photograph of Jodi’s hoodie?

i dont but that image with blue inner above is the official merch i remember every second alt music fan wearing in the early 2000s (anecdata, admittedly)

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2021, 01:31:41 AM »
light blue was a sandra phrase - as i understand ABs statement referred to "dark blue sweatshirt with lighter blue bootcut jeans". would be delighted to see the exact wording of her statement, but it not in the public afaik

Lighter, light....makes little difference... black and baggy is now bootcut and lighter than navy blue which is lighter than black. Have I got that right?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2021, 01:32:46 AM »
i dont but that image with blue inner above is the official merch i remember every second alt music fan wearing in the early 2000s (anecdata, admittedly)

So nothing to say that it was the hoodie that she was wearing?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2021, 01:39:16 AM »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 01:42:45 AM by faithlilly »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2021, 08:49:40 AM »
So nothing to say that it was the hoodie that she was wearing?
In the reconstruction of Jodi’s last movements she’s wearing a hoodie.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2021, 12:40:16 PM »
Link below to the reconstruction of Jodi’s last walk. Notice that the hood doesn’t cover the Deftones logo which is clearly visible.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-stage-reconstruction-itn-scotland-dalkeith-ext-news-footage/682859452

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2021, 11:29:10 PM »
Link below to the reconstruction of Jodi’s last walk. Notice that the hood doesn’t cover the Deftones logo which is clearly visible.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-stage-reconstruction-itn-scotland-dalkeith-ext-news-footage/682859452

true, but its also clearly an iron on patch and not genuine original garment. the only way we'd know for sure if jodis top had a blue inner, had the orange logo higher up, able to be covered by hood, is if we saw photos of that one. unless there was a friend or family photo of her wearing it before somewhere, the only hope for that lies with photos taken from teh scene which sandra would have access to.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2021, 11:44:10 PM »
true, but its also clearly an iron on patch and not genuine original garment. the only way we'd know for sure if jodis top had a blue inner, had the orange logo higher up, able to be covered by hood, is if we saw photos of that one. unless there was a friend or family photo of her wearing it before somewhere, the only hope for that lies with photos taken from teh scene which sandra would have access to.

The logo looks genuine enough to me. It looks exactly the same as this one.

https://www.bonestudio.net/product/deftones-[Name removed]s-band-t-shirt-adult-unisex/

It’s also clear from the footage that the inner part of the hood, whether navy or not, can’t be seen.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:48:36 PM by faithlilly »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2021, 01:04:24 AM »
one of the exact deftones [Name removed]s hoodie on ebay right now. some things to note:

the orange logo is mostly if not entirely hidden when the hood is down

what do you notice about the color of the inside of the hood?

could easily be mistaken for a navy hoodie imo.

Glad you brought these photographs to my attention. Scroll along the photos of the hoodie in the ebay link previously posted and the back of the hoodie is there...and just as in the reconstruction the hood wouldn’t cover the logo.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294004412686?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-41853-0&mkcid=2&itemid=294004412686&targetid=981234852680&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=1006976&poi=&campaignid=11211837113&mkgroupid=113021996634&rlsatarget=pla-981234852680&abcId=9300436&merchantid=115120563&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7YyCBhD_ARIsALkj54pKEWxB3qfEiYFjBbWohlfA8i1h-8yQ0pTMuBcfSv4HjaZb5K-4vBcaAsuhEALw_wcB
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 10:43:45 AM by faithlilly »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2021, 12:01:36 PM »
Under Scottish law if a suspect and an eyewitness is available then an identification parade should be carried out. Of course we know that this didn’t happen with Andrina Bryson. Setting aside the prejudicial effect of Luke’s photograph being the only one in the set of photographs shown to AB with a light background, AB’s inability to identify Luke in court suggests that she’d also have been unable to identify him in an identification parade. Of course this is hardly surprising as she admitted that she didn’t see her sightings face.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2021, 08:33:18 PM »
Is this the alternative route, suggested by John, that Luke, if guilty, might have taken to avoid detection?

https://youtu.be/1bnVXSM9OIo

Offline Myster

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2021, 08:47:43 PM »
Is this the alternative route, suggested by John, that Luke, if guilty, might have taken to avoid detection?

https://youtu.be/1bnVXSM9OIo
What the hell are we supposed to deduce from that pathetic effort?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.