Author Topic: As we approach 2023, have we learned anything new?  (Read 15360 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: As we approach 2023, have we learned anything new?
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2023, 03:09:19 PM »
You think anything is going to be proven any time soon?
Wolters doesn't.

I think there is a fair chance that more than one of the charges he currently faces will be proven.  The only knickers I see in a twist about murder charges are yours.  Everyone else seems content to let the BKA and prosecutor get on with their job and that is as it should be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2023, 03:10:40 PM »
I think there is a fair chance that more than one of the charges he currently faces will be proven.  The only knickers I see in a twist about murder charges are yours.  Everyone else seems content to let the BKA and prosecutor get on with their job and that is as it should be.

The charges to which you refer have precisely b....r all to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
You do realise that don't You?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2023, 03:13:11 PM »
And how are the three expert investigative forces getting on with proving Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

Having much luck with that are they?

No? Ah, well maybe Maddie just wasn't abducted then.

That's possible isn't it.

Spam Bombing the threads really is pathetic.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:47:10 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2023, 03:14:09 PM »
The charges to which you refer have precisely b....r all to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
You do realise that don't You?
Spam bomb alert!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2023, 03:22:42 PM »
Spam Bombing the threads really is pathetic.

I wasn't spam bombing at all. I was engaging in the discussion, thankyou. It's just that you happen to disprove of my continual mockery of the 3 investigative forces & their progression into a total dead end.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:47:38 PM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2023, 03:33:48 PM »
Anyway, to be honest, my true belief is that 2023 really is going to be the year that the three expert investigative forces, armed as they are with all the abduction evidence, will prove, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Madeleine was taken in a strange act, by a criminal.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:49:14 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2023, 05:24:35 PM »
We certainly have learned a great deal of information about Madeleine's case which we never would have heard about if the investigation had not continued.

Some of us already knew that Goncalo Amaral was not a man to be trusted.  Those who might have given him the benefit of the doubt must surely have been given something to ponder about when he deliberately broke cover and fabricated so called evidence, in a determined attack on a police investigation.
Unbelievable - but true!

There is now a suspect in the frame about whom we internet sleuths new nothing.

I think that's a lot to be going on with in 2023.

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2023, 11:56:38 PM »
We have two choices imo. We either agree with you, that we don't know enough to decide or we accept what the McCanns and SY say and go along with the stranger abduction.

The Germans seemed very confident that they were on the right track, but so far have not been able to bring charges. Imo the longer that continues the less likely it becomes.

At least the pursuit of Amaral by the McCanns seems to be finally at an end and he can relax now.

Gonçalo Amaral must feel like the cat with the cheese after every court in Portugal and even the ECHR upheld his defence. The McCanns on the other hand must indeed feel that the weight of the world is on their shoulders.

At the end of the day however, has justice been done, been seen to have been done or has it in fact been denied?  I for one am undecided.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2023, 12:21:48 AM »
Gonçalo Amaral must feel like the cat with the cheese after every court in Portugal and even the ECHR upheld his defence. The McCanns on the other hand must indeed feel that the weight of the world is on their shoulders.

At the end of the day however, has justice been done, been seen to have been done or has it in fact been denied?  I for one am undecided.

I don't think justice has been done yet.  But I think it is well on the way to being done starting with the German clear up of historic Portuguese crimes against women and children which were allowed to pile up with apparently little investigation, if any.

Just remains for it to be seen if the evidence relating to Madeleine's disappearance is strong enough to take to trial.  My impression is that it will be.

I cannot imagine how the McCanns are able to cope with it all.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2023, 09:20:07 AM »
I don't think justice has been done yet.  But I think it is well on the way to being done starting with the German clear up of historic Portuguese crimes against women and children which were allowed to pile up with apparently little investigation, if any.

Just remains for it to be seen if the evidence relating to Madeleine's disappearance is strong enough to take to trial.  My impression is that it will be.

I cannot imagine how the McCanns are able to cope with it all.

Is there any evidence in particular that convinces you Brueckner will be facing trial?

Or is the hot air blowing from Wolters mouth enough for you?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2023, 10:53:32 AM »
Is there any evidence in particular that convinces you Brueckner will be facing trial?

Or is the hot air blowing from Wolters mouth enough for you?

The thread title is "2023, have we learned anything new?"  Perhaps t'would be an idea for you refrain from your metronome posts of mememememememememe designed only for your amusement.
Just tremendously puerile and terribly boring and narcissistic.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2023, 11:21:50 AM »
Strictly speaking we also had not a revelation per se but more of a confirmation of the way in which the police - Amaral in particular - utilised leaks to journalists to establish their narrative.

No Portuguese police press conferences when Hugo Beaty's bar dealt with the press releases to order.

Sandra Felgueiras had absolutely no qualms about putting it on record.

Maddie case: Sandra Felgueiras devastates Gonçalo Amaral and explains that the girl may be alive
"I was deceived" was this way that the journalist of RTP, who accompanied the disappearance of the English child in 2007 in the Algarve, referred to the former inspector of the Judicial Police.
March 29, 2019
Sandra Felgueiras, one of RTP's best-known journalists and responsible for the information program 'Friday at 9', was one of Filomena Cautela's guests in '5 para a Meia Noite'. Asked about her participation in the Documentary about the Maddie case, broadcast on Netflix, the journalist decided to put "everything on clean plates".

In the documentary, Sandra reveals that her source was the former inspector of police Amaral and does not spare him criticism: "I was deceived and I was deceived in what? I was told (by Gonçalo Amaral) that the blood sample found in the car and in the McCann room corresponded, without a doubt, to Madeleine McCann."

"This created in me the conviction of the involvement of parents, because I believed deeply in Gonçalo Amaral. With him I maintained for several months a relationship of source and journalist", he explained.

This relationship changes in July 2008, more than a year after the child's disappearance: "When the secret files are finally made public – until then the process was a secret of justice – one learns what the results of the Birmingham laboratory say."

"The report was scary and it said: The blood sample has five allelos in 20 possible (from the room) and in the car 17 out of 20. However, the sample is so insignificant and so tiny that here in the laboratory, there are at least 100 people who have an identical sample, which makes this sample criminally unrevealing," said Sandra Felgueiras.

The journalist says she then called Gonçalo Amaral to ask for explanations. "If there is a probability that the child is alive, no matter how small and tiny, you don't go to the thesis 'the parents killed her' and you don't look for it anymore. This made me deeply disgusted," she admitted.
https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/nacional/detalhe/caso-maddie-sandra-felgueiras-arrasa-goncalo-amaral-e-explica-que-a-menina-pode-estar-viva

And that is precisely what Amaral did.  He wrote Madeleine off without a shred of supporting evidence - "If there is a probability that the child is alive, no matter how small and tiny, you don't go to the thesis 'the parents killed her' and you don't look for it anymore.
This made me deeply disgusted,"

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2023, 03:48:36 PM »

Breaking News!!!

The McCanns have put a New Years message on their website.

3 January, 2023

New Year Message

Happy New Year

We'd like to wish all our supporters a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2023. As has been the case over the many years without Madeleine, the kind messages of support and Christmas wishes which we have received have brought that extra touch of warmth and hope to our lives. Christmas and other celebratory events will never be the same with our family incomplete but we continue to make the best of our situation whilst never forgetting or giving up.
We head into the new year with continued determination and positivity.

May 2023 be a good one for us all.

With our best wishes and eternal thanks.

Kate, Gerry & family

http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2023, 03:50:51 PM »

The message is, they are never giving up! 

Yeah, I long since realised that @)(++(*

Offline jassi

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2023, 03:56:47 PM »
The message is, they are never giving up! 

Yeah, I long since realised that @)(++(*

What are they never giving up -  Meat , alcohol. publicity ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future