Author Topic: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.  (Read 13912 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2023, 08:23:45 PM »
Redwood seems to be saying that because his experienced investigators identified an opportunity for Madeleine to be removed alive from 5A, they believed that's what happened. He mentions evidence, but offers none.
Why should he?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2023, 08:44:12 PM »
Why should he?

Well he and his experienced investigators forensically examined the timeline and found an opportunity for a stranger abduction to occur. He doesn't say that abduction did occur. If he had evidence that it did, why not say so?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2023, 08:58:01 PM »
And yet you think Amaral’s thesis is incorrect- go figure!

Yes, I disagree with some of his theories.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2023, 08:59:15 PM »
Well he and his experienced investigators forensically examined the timeline and found an opportunity for a stranger abduction to occur. He doesn't say that abduction did occur. If he had evidence that it did, why not say so?
Because as a rule police don’t and shouldn’t give a running commentary about what evidence they have uncovered during a live investigation, unless there is a very good reason for doing so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2023, 09:01:35 PM »
Yes, I disagree with some of his theories.
His main theory involves parental involvement and the hiding of a body .  You also claim he is best placed to know what happened yet you think he is wrong about the key plank of his theory. This doesn’t make much sense to me, I’m afraid.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2023, 09:10:19 PM »
His main theory involves parental involvement and the hiding of a body .  You also claim he is best placed to know what happened yet you think he is wrong about the key plank of his theory. This doesn’t make much sense to me, I’m afraid.

When you figure out why MWT claims to believe Madeleine woke & wandered, you'll have your answer.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline John

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2023, 09:10:26 PM »

He was certainly best placed to decipher the evidence available to the police in the days following Madeleine's disappearance. Whether he got it wrong or not is something that remains undetermined.

I certainly favour the woke, wandered and was taken theory.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 09:12:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2023, 09:15:42 PM »
He was certainly best placed to decipher the evidence available to the police in the days following Madeleine's disappearance. Whether he got it wrong or not is something that remains undetermined.

But what about the open window, John? I'm sorry but there was absolutely no way Madeleine could have opened the window & shutters herself.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2023, 09:21:43 PM »
That reminds me.

The Possible Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.

1) The McCanns claim that Madeleine was abducted.

2)The allegedly open window, that had Kate's prints on it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2023, 09:56:15 PM »

If I recall correctly it was days before he even visited the scene of the crime and he never even bothered to meet the parents so…

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2023, 08:49:50 AM »
Because as a rule police don’t and shouldn’t give a running commentary about what evidence they have uncovered during a live investigation, unless there is a very good reason for doing so.

So for all we know they had none.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2023, 09:38:45 AM »

Wolters has never claimed the German suspect entered 5a, so it would interesting in their theory  where the suspect snatched her from.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2023, 09:40:46 AM »
McCann supporters are often keen to tell us that the three expert investigative forces believe Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger. That, in essence, the police have evidence which proves it completely impossible that the McCanns could be in any way involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

So, I'd like to hear from members...

What possible evidence could there be that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

I'll start...

1) The McCanns claim Madeleine was abducted.

Members are invited to add to this list.

Maybe a better way to ask would be, you're a juror or a judge what leads you to believe BARD that the german suspect entered 5a.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2023, 10:46:07 AM »
So for all we know they had none.
Which allows endless speculation by people without access to all the information which is where we are today, being invited to speculate when I thought speculation was frowned upon on this forum - certainly by the likes of you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2023, 11:01:14 AM »
Which allows endless speculation by people without access to all the information which is where we are today, being invited to speculate when I thought speculation was frowned upon on this forum - certainly by the likes of you.

I have seen endless speculation that the police do indeed have evidence and are not guessing or just following their remit. Some, in fact, use the police involvement as evidence of a stranger abduction.
Result = happy posting.