Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 261819 times)

ferryman

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #1305 on: February 24, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »
How did they rule it out? Was it impossible? Did they somehow prove that it didn't happen? Or did they actually not pay it much attention?

As a remote hypothesis, the possibility of the minor leaving the apartment by her own means was explored – that would be highly unlikely physically – and after, because of an accident or by a third person intervention, she would have disappeared.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P_J_FINAL_REPORT.htm

Do they say why it was 'a remote hypothesis' or why it was 'highly unlikely physically'? I can't find any more information on this.

The enquiry ruled out 'woke and wandered'.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1306 on: February 24, 2017, 07:46:07 PM »
He also gave a description of the ambient lighting in the room which was commensurate with the shutter being raised allowing the gentle street lighting to be seen shining through the curtains.

Gerry's statement explains that one. Some slats were open so light got through. Truth is simple.

"The outside blinds were closed with only two or three slats open."
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1307 on: February 24, 2017, 08:56:52 PM »
The enquiry ruled out 'woke and wandered'.
It was thought highly unlikely but no reasons were given.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1308 on: January 12, 2020, 06:37:05 PM »
Some thing to pass a winters day with I suppose.Not much else happening.Not much different from the opening post it seems which was in 2013.Other news lets are available.

Ex-detective Mark Williams-Thomas says Madeleine McCann case is 'unsolvable' because a crucial CCTV camera was switched off when she vanished

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7878859/Ex-detective-says-Madeleine-McCann-case-unsolvable.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1309 on: January 12, 2020, 06:52:12 PM »
Some thing to pass a winters day with I suppose.Not much else happening.Not much different from the opening post it seems which was in 2013.Other news lets are available.

Ex-detective Mark Williams-Thomas says Madeleine McCann case is 'unsolvable' because a crucial CCTV camera was switched off when she vanished

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7878859/Ex-detective-says-Madeleine-McCann-case-unsolvable.html

So who gets the blame for this ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1310 on: January 12, 2020, 06:58:27 PM »

For those who believe KM was telling the truth about the open window/raised shutter how can this be explained if MM woke and wandered? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1311 on: January 12, 2020, 07:09:24 PM »
For those who believe KM was telling the truth about the open window/raised shutter how can this be explained if MM woke and wandered?

If you start at the beginning of this thread it was much discussed with obviously no agreement of various posters who are no longer posting.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1312 on: January 12, 2020, 07:09:58 PM »

a burglar opened the window...saw the children and went no further...this woke maddie who left the apt ........

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1313 on: January 12, 2020, 07:10:33 PM »

A burglar opened the window & shutter, saw there were children there & changed his mind, or some old shite like that.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1314 on: January 12, 2020, 07:19:00 PM »
So who gets the blame for this ?

Thought they were wiped and Amaral got blamed,back to the drawing board for some.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1315 on: January 12, 2020, 07:24:16 PM »

MWT never gives any explanation for that open window, & he's an expert  *%87

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1316 on: January 12, 2020, 07:32:36 PM »
A burglar opened the window & shutter, saw there were children there & changed his mind, or some old shite like that.

And then MM woke and wandered?

I think even McCanns rejected woke and wandered?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1317 on: January 12, 2020, 07:34:33 PM »

But they're not ex detectives.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1318 on: January 12, 2020, 07:39:14 PM »

Yes, because the child gate & gate were closed.

@22.50

https://youtu.be/WLvnfcl-Zkg?t=1370

If Maddie wandered out of the back, then she closed the door, child gate & gate at the bottom of the stairs behind her, either that or the phantom gate closer happened by along with the burglar.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1319 on: January 12, 2020, 08:16:48 PM »
But they're not ex detectives.

That's true but I do recall KM saying something which started off with: 'We know our Madeleine'... and she simply would not have gone out without her shoes closing the gates behind her.