Author Topic: The Sun claims Madeleine McCann was kidnapped during a botched burglary.  (Read 232430 times)

Offline pegasus

£100,000 reward for evidence leading to a conviction
Source please Davel?

Offline Montclair

Because Clarence has put a lot of time and effort into it  @)(++(*

Just what I thought.  8(0(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

because it is what some of us have thought all along that the PJ are blocking SY

Where is the evidence of this?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ShiningInLuz

Madeleine McCann 'was kidnapped during a botched burglary by a gang of thieves who British police have already quizzed' but are blocked from questioning again

Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a group of thieves because she woke up while they robbed her family's holiday apartment, it has been claimed.

This is believed to be the final line of inquiry mentioned recently by Scotland Yard's boss Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, who said two days ago the probe could formally finish within months.

It is believed to centre on a group of thieves which included a 16-year-old teenager and a man who worked at the Mark Warner resort in Portugal when she disappeared in 2007.

According to The Sun, phone calls raise questions about the group's actions on the night of the three-year-old's disappearance.

It's claimed they have been identified as suspects by British police, but officers are being blocked from accessing them by Portuguese cops who say no new evidence has been brought forward.

An officer told the paper: 'It has dogged the investigation all the way through and it's happening again.

'If we can't question the three suspects again the trail goes cold and the case will be shelved.'

When they were previously interviewed, the men admitted theft from apartments at the complex but denied any involvement in the youngster's disappearance.

Madeleine vanished at the age of three while on holiday with her parents in Portugal in 2007. Despite a high-profile hunt, no trace of her has ever been found.

Speaking on LBC this week, Sir Bernard said: 'There's been a lot of investigation time spent on this terrible case.

'It's a child who went missing, everybody wants to know if she is alive and if she is where is she, and sadly if she's dead then we need to give some comfort to the family.

'It's needed us to carry out an investigation together with the Portuguese and other countries have been involved.

'There is a line of inquiry that remains to be concluded and it's expected that in the coming months that will happen.'

Sir Bernard's comments come just weeks after the Home Office granted £95,000 funding to keep the investigation - which now only has a handful of officers working on it - going for another few months.

Sir Bernard said: 'The size of the team has come down radically, we are now down to two or three people in that team, at one stage there were about 30 officers in it.'

But he added: 'There is a line of inquiry that everybody agrees is worthwhile pursuing.'

When asked when the probe called Operation Grange will end, the Met chief said: 'At the moment it would be at the conclusion of this line of inquiry unless something else comes up.

'If somebody comes forward and gives us good evidence we will follow it. We always say that a missing child inquiry is never closed.'

Operation Grange, which is estimated to have cost £12million so far, was launched in 2011 after the Portuguese police ended their investigation into Madeleine's whereabouts.

British officers searching for Madeleine have taken more than 1,300 statements and spent several days digging up scrubland in the Algarve in the hunt for clues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564019/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-botched-burglary-gang-thieves-British-police-quizzed-blocked-questioning-again.html#ixzz479NGvFXJ

...so SY are being blocked from re interviewing this group...what an absolute disgrace

Might well be happening.  But if you are an arguido and you have the right to refuse to answer, and you admit to crimes, and after nearly 2 years you still haven't been charged ...  Please join up the dots for yourself.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

Scotland Yard have to submit MLR's to Portugal if they want someone questioned. They can't question people themselves. Requests will be evaluated and complied with or denied. The receiving country doesn't have to comply.
The UK questioned some of the requests from Portugal and refused some.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FRANCES_KENNAH.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

Has no-one noticed the words "According to The Sun"?
The Mail got its story from the Sun.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:40:15 PM by pegasus »

stephen25000

Has no-one noticed the words "According to The Sun"? The Mail got the whole story from the Sun.

Yup.

The 'sun', bastion of truth and integrity in journalism.

NOT.

Offline jassi

Yup.

The 'sun', bastion of truth and integrity in journalism.

NOT.

Quite amazing what some people will believe just because they see it in the papers. 
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

The UK newspapers are busy repeating old stories and inventing new ones in favour of the McCanns and against Portugal. It is so transparent that they are looking increasingly desperate and irrelevant in my opinion. .
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

Clarence and Gerry have obviously been on a charm offensive - Clarence was charming, while Gerry was just offensive   @)(++(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

The UK newspapers are busy repeating old stories and inventing new ones in favour of the McCanns and against Portugal. It is so transparent that they are looking increasingly desperate and irrelevant in my opinion. .

As I said a few years ago, and so have many others, SY would find nothing and then blame it on the Portuguese.

Offline pegasus

(Sun) "But privately British cops remain frustrated with the Portuguese authorities' refusal to let them follow what they see as a crucial line of inquiry. One said ............."

IMO the "British cop" being cited "privately" is not in OG. He is probably a retired cop who has been summoned by Mr PR to give his his opinion and Mr PR then crafts the article to trick you into thinking it is an OG cop talking.

Offline Wonderfulspam

'Mobile phone experts have linked a series of phone calls between the men before and after Madeleine went missing.

They were made near to the McCanns' apartment on the night she went missing.

Two of the men were later seen rowing intensely on a balcony'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7113465/Revealed-Brit-cops-know-who-snatched-Maddieand-think-they-have-questioned-him-already.html

Good bit of cardio after a hard nights child snatching.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

(Sun) "But privately British cops remain frustrated with the Portuguese authorities' refusal to let them follow what they see as a crucial line of inquiry. One said ............."

IMO the "British cop" being cited "privately" is not in OG. He is probably a retired cop who has been summoned by Mr PR to give his his opinion and Mr PR then crafts the article to trick you into thinking it is an OG cop talking.

At least the last two offering were from named officers  with knowledge of the case.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:56:47 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

Source please Davel?
its what I would suggest