Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239603 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #900 on: April 13, 2019, 05:26:01 PM »
That is right on the Money Kizzy. Their behaviour is really very different from the parents of say the moors /abducted/murdered children.

They did seem concerned enough to wonder what people would say..family at home and workmates.
Ans they did seem Un destraught when Mrs Fenn asked if they needed to call the police.

I think you are an asset exemplifying sceptic attitudes and beliefs in the way in which you are capable of dredging up long forgotten mantras of prejudice which appears to bother no one but them.

"Gerry McCann did come up to apologise to my mother for all the unwanted attention – which was incredibly kind as he has endured a grief and pain that no parent should ever have to withstand.”  Ian Fenn
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8469932/Madeleine-McCann-time-to-forget.html
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7674.msg358216#msg358216
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #901 on: April 13, 2019, 05:32:12 PM »
Unilaterally? Did he have the authority to make this decision?

Sceptics appear to underestimate the importance of the coordinator ... apparently he was little more than an office boy or a filing clerk.
Certainly his boss expressed disquiet about precipitation ... but as far as Amaral is concerned it seems 'a big boy done it and ran away'.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #902 on: April 13, 2019, 05:35:07 PM »
Is that because you know what sceptics think better than they do themselves, because you believe you know what sceptics think better than they do themselves, or because you think sceptics lie?

All three by the posts. It reallyis too funny...(&^&

"Gerry McCann did come up to apologise to my mother for all the unwanted attention – which was incredibly kind as he has endured a grief and pain that no parent should ever have to withstand.”  Ian Fenn

from a newspaper?

Was that what Gerry went to Mrs Fenns house for? Not a wee cuppa tea wee chat about what she may have seen or heard pehaps? oh sorry that is the sceptic in me.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #903 on: April 13, 2019, 05:40:56 PM »
All three by the posts. It reallyis too funny...(&^&

from a newspaper?

Was that what Gerry went to Mrs Fenns house for? Not a wee cuppa tea wee chat about what she may have seen or heard pehaps? oh sorry that is the sceptic in me.

I was thinking of the 'short and to the point' remarks his missus and her bessie mate directed at the poor old lady.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #904 on: April 13, 2019, 05:48:19 PM »
Sceptics appear to underestimate the importance of the coordinator ... apparently he was little more than an office boy or a filing clerk.
Certainly his boss expressed disquiet about precipitation ... but as far as Amaral is concerned it seems 'a big boy done it and ran away'.
Here we go again 'sceptics do this', 'sceptics do that'. Yes, we get it, you like to tar everyone with the same brush.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #905 on: April 13, 2019, 05:49:57 PM »

I thought that was the McCann stance.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #906 on: April 13, 2019, 05:51:36 PM »
Here we go again 'sceptics do this', 'sceptics do that'. Yes, we get it, you like to tar everyone with the same brush.

Are you not supplying the tar?

Offline The General

« Reply #907 on: April 13, 2019, 05:57:25 PM »
....and you supply the feathers.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

« Reply #908 on: April 13, 2019, 05:57:36 PM »
 ^*&&

Tarring everyone with the same brush is goading imo
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:05:49 PM by Brietta »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #909 on: April 13, 2019, 05:58:26 PM »
Rude? oh it wasn't meant to be rude.

You probably wouldn't know Rude if it smacked you in the mouth.  Some would, but I leave that to them.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #910 on: April 13, 2019, 06:08:57 PM »
^*&&
Tarring everyone with the same brush is goading imo

Oh for God's sake, do yourself a favour.

Offline barrier

« Reply #911 on: April 13, 2019, 06:09:10 PM »
The thread is finally producing the results it hoped for.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

« Reply #912 on: April 13, 2019, 06:15:56 PM »
The thread is finally producing the results it hoped for.

It achieved nothing worth anything. Just words on a screen is all. Supporters are very few and far between now.. and most are very old...so new mods will be brought in eventually or John will fimd his site dissapear.

Offline barrier

« Reply #913 on: April 13, 2019, 06:17:28 PM »
It achieved nothing worth anything. Just words on a screen is all. Supporters are very few and far between now.. and most are very old...so new mods will be brought in eventually or John will fimd his site dissapear.

Will or is?

« Reply #914 on: April 13, 2019, 06:28:01 PM »