Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239437 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #945 on: April 13, 2019, 10:01:19 PM »
Can't say I have. I do admit that there would be an element of turkeys voting for Christmas.

But like you said, No body, no conviction, confident the trail is stone cold.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #946 on: April 13, 2019, 10:17:37 PM »

You have the backing of celebrities, pope, royalty,presidents, Prime ministers all falling over themselves once they were contacted... That is quite  a 'wing man' to have. All standing up for poor parents. and well then the supporters- that staunch army of people who think doctors are above reproach. A PR sucess story. What could possibly go wrong?    ah the Supreme  court thingy. ouch!

The philpots  wanted a press pack inteview not to find the bstrd who burned their children alive(well they didn't have to they knew already) but thanked the police and firebrigade etc for all their help- Oh  how that turned out. The police didn't tell anyone the parents were under suspicion.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #947 on: April 13, 2019, 10:29:27 PM »
So they got away with it but instead decided to risk reinevestigation because..?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #948 on: April 13, 2019, 10:31:21 PM »

Didn't quite pan out like that for Leonor Cipriano in Amaral's previous missing child case.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #949 on: April 13, 2019, 10:38:07 PM »
He’s got nothing to lose has he?  He’s in prison for life with no chance of being released.  The McCanns were free as birds with no one actively investigating them, please explain.

They can't.
I knew that tiger quote would appear.. (&^&
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #950 on: April 13, 2019, 10:39:41 PM »
So they got away with it but instead decided to risk reinevestigation because..?

Read the reasons given.
Enough to make you weep !

Or fall about laughing.!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #951 on: April 13, 2019, 10:43:21 PM »

They wanted a review, as has been explained.
What were they supposed to do?  They couldn't just disappear into obscurity. This is the worlds most high profile missing persons case. How would that look to those bank rolling the fund?

Fund Donor -"There's no police force looking for Maddie! Really! Why not campaign to have the case reopened?"

McCanns- " Oh, err, no, it's ok, we've got private eyes & still have 2 remaining children, we'll just make do with them"

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #952 on: April 13, 2019, 10:45:12 PM »

Read the reasons given.
Enough to make you weep !

Or fall about laughing.!
The only reason that would make any sort of sense is that they are both psychopaths, who enjoy extremely high risk actions and constantly drawing attention to their more criminal behaviour .  Spammy probably thinks they are, but most sceptics on here do seem to baulk at describing them as such, for some reason.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #953 on: April 13, 2019, 10:45:44 PM »
Didn't quite pan out like that for Leonor Cipriano in Amaral's previous missing child case.

She's free now. I trust the McCanns will be in contact with her to offer support in the search for Joana.
They'd get along famously IMO, Like peas in a pod.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #954 on: April 13, 2019, 10:46:42 PM »
They wanted a review, as has been explained.
What were they supposed to do?  They couldn't just disappear into obscurity. This is the worlds most high profile missing persons case. How would that look to those bank rolling the fund?

Fund Donor -"There's no police force looking for Maddie! Really! Why not campaign to have the case reopened?"

McCanns- " Oh, err, no, it's ok, we've got private eyes & still have 2 remaining children, we'll just make do with them"
Which Fund donor are you imagining having this conversation with the McCanns?  Were you aware of fund donors putting pressure on the McCann prior to the review?  If so, do you have cites?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #955 on: April 13, 2019, 10:50:06 PM »
The only reason that would make any sort of sense is that they are both psychopaths, who enjoy extremely high risk actions and constantly drawing attention to their more criminal behaviour .  Spammy probably thinks they are, but most sceptics on here do seem to baulk at describing them as such, for some reason.

I don't think they're psychopaths. I just think they are up to their bleeding necks in it.

I happen to think that the McCann's behaviour is consistent with that of a couple united in covering up a tragedy.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #956 on: April 13, 2019, 10:51:24 PM »
I don't think they're psychopaths. I just think they are up to their bleeding necks in it.

I happen to think that the McCann's behaviour is consistent with that of a couple united in covering up a tragedy.

Up to their necks in what?

What is "it"?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #957 on: April 13, 2019, 10:54:14 PM »
Which Fund donor are you imagining having this conversation with the McCanns?  Were you aware of fund donors putting pressure on the McCann prior to the review?  If so, do you have cites?

Could be any one of them. It's only a hypothetical.

Rebekah Brooks was quite persuasive in calling for a review, as I recall.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #958 on: April 13, 2019, 10:55:07 PM »

Up to their necks in what?

What is "it"?

Not abduction.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #959 on: April 13, 2019, 10:55:25 PM »

12 years of constantly “being up to their necks in it” and neither has cracked, what amazingly strong and determined people they must be, and how loyal their friends must be too. It’s quite unbelievable really...