Author Topic: Whatever happened to the crack team of ex-FBI agents hired by the McCanns?  (Read 14389 times)

amaraltheofficeboy

red you made a mistake - just move on from it - not the end of the World.

In your mind

perhaps you should move on and retract your suggestion that Kennedy has nothing to do with this thread when he has everything to do with it, you cant dictate what is on or off topic when it so obviously is just the one

no - I am quite happy for    icabodcrane to discuss Kennedy till the cows come home.

notice that red - it's called thinking on your feet and adjusting to the circumstances. Whilst Inca gets on with that she is really leaving the Mccanns alone -= winners all round eh?

Offline gilet

In your mind

perhaps you should move on and retract your suggestion that Kennedy has nothing to do with this thread when he has everything to do with it, you cant dictate what is on or off topic when it so obviously is just the one

no - I am quite happy for    icabodcrane to discuss Kennedy till the cows come home.

notice that red - it's called thinking on your feet and adjusting to the circumstances. Whilst Inca gets on with that she is really leaving the Mccanns alone -= winners all round eh?

Just a shame that Icabodcrane hasn't yet told us which page of the book the statement about Kennedy being in charge of deciding where the fund money was spent happens to be.

Till he does, Kennedy's involvement is a very moot point indeed.

amaraltheofficeboy

In your mind

even YOU cant shut people up, the nazis were defeated years ago

bit strong red - I have not reported it cos I am still lol at you.

chill calm down and keep posting.

it is all over the internet by now but hey - such is life red eh!

(eta - nowhere in my post did I tell anyone to shut up - did you notice that red?)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 07:03:54 PM by amaraltheofficeboy »

Offline gilet

Just a shame that Icabodcrane hasn't yet told us which page of the book the statement about Kennedy being in charge of deciding where the fund money was spent happens to be.

Till he does, Kennedy's involvement is a very moot point indeed.

no it is not MOOT at all, he never said it was in kates book about his involvement, his involvement is a fact reported very widely on in the press, the question was why KM never mentioned him, Im sure you know the answer like you seem to believe you know the answer to all the secrets of the damn universe
 @)(++(*

The problem is that he did say it.

• The point I was making was in response to the suggestion that Brian Kennedy paid for Halligen's services from his own pocket  (  which gave him the right to  'call the shots' )

In her book Kate makes it clear that it was  'the Fund'  that paid Halligen,  and therefore Brian Kennedy was making decisions about what should be done with money donated by the public

Your abysmal attempts firstly to back pedal over the cock up you made about the quotation and now your abysmal attempt to get Icabodcrane off the hook by lying about what he posted are making you look very foolish.

amaraltheofficeboy

well that's 2 intelligent yawns

Offline gilet

Redblossom is contributing nothing to debate. She is simply being disruptive.

Why am I not surprised?

amaraltheofficeboy

In your mind

even YOU cant shut people up, the nazis were defeated years ago

bit strong red - I have not reported it cos I am still lol at you.

chill calm down and keep posting.

it is all over the internet by now but hey - such is life red eh!

(eta - nowhere in my post did I tell anyone to shut up - did you notice that red?)

Yawn.....hypocrite

ok now reported for comparing me to a nazi

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
well that's 2 intelligent yawns

Seems its thread wrecking time, again!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

amaraltheofficeboy

your behaviour  is comparable to them amaralboy, though LESS than other rottweioers on here, bully for you though on reporting

off topic and personal attack

you made a mistake in your post earlier red (evidence can be provided) - move on and forget it.

any more personal comments will be reported - not as a threat - just to get you to move on.

Redblossom

your behaviour  is comparable to them amaralboy, though LESS than other rottweioers on here, bully for you though on reporting

you made a mistake in your post earlier red (evidence can be provided) - move on and forget it.

any more personal comments will be reported - not as a threat - just to get you to move on.

In your mind only, but i will move on because Im bored not because I was wrong

amaraltheofficeboy

why on earth do you keep replying?

you were wrong

everyone saw you were wrong

you keep drawing attention to your error

I have noticed it is spreading wider and wider

Offline gilet

why on earth do you keep replying?

you were wrong

everyone saw you were wrong

you keep drawing attention to your error

I have noticed it is spreading wider and wider

Well it would. Redblossom frantically flailing about and back-pedalling for all she is worth because she was lambasting you before she realised it was Icabodcrane who had such belief in Kate's book as a font of truth and then had to hypocritically praise him is the funniest thing for ages.

It shows she didn't read properly and then demonstrates her rank hypocrisy.

Offline Carana

Well in her book ( page 284 )  Kate makes it clear that  the money to pay Halligen and his subcontractors had been provided by Madeleine's fund  ( she makes no mention of Brian Kennedy at all when recalling dealings with Halligen and Oakley international )

That means zilch basically,UNLESS you are asserting that every single reference to BK and Oakley in the press is 100% fabrication, I really dont think KMs book should be taken as the font of all truth, you are free to do so though if it makes you happy and righteous

Edited

Well in her book ( page 284 )  Kate makes it clear that  the money to pay Halligen and his subcontractors had been provided by Madeleine's fund  ( she makes no mention of Brian Kennedy at all when recalling dealings with Halligen and Oakley international )

That means zilch basically,UNLESS you are asserting that every single reference to BK and Oakley in the press is 100% fabrication, I really dont think KMs book should be taken as the font of all truth, you are free to do so though if it makes you happy and righteous

Edited

The point I was making was in response to the suggestion that Brian Kennedy paid for Halligen's services from his own pocket  (  which gave him the right to  'call the shots' )

In her book Kate makes it clear that it was  'the Fund'  that paid Halligen,  and therefore Brian Kennedy was making decisions about what should be done with money donated by the public

I know Icab, I was responding to Amaralboy's post, (not yours) where he justed quoted yours about the book  and without putting your name to the post, and wrote nothing else, one could be forgiven for thinking he was writing those words himself, quite a confusong way to post IMO if not deceptive

I'm confused.

Were you reacting to the poster as opposed to the content by any chance?

Offline gilet

Poor gilet, I knew exactly who had posted what and why and who I  was replying to, give it up, your hernia must be getting bigger by the hour, thats about 12 hours now? Today?

The thing is from your posts it is very clear you had no idea.

First lambasting amaraltheofficeboy for his use of the book as a reference and then rapidly back tracking when you found out it was in fact Icabodcrane.

I am still laughing at your antics.

Redblossom

No need to be confused carana, its all there in black and white for those bright enought to decipher it, do read back, its blatantly obvious