Author Topic: Abduction versus Accident  (Read 31561 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Abduction versus Accident
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 12:44:32 PM »
John, this forum is being back in time ... in Level I, so to say  ?{)(**

Level I: Discussing to demonstrate "McCanns did it", ie, losing time.

Level II: Searching for Madeleine and her abductor (the present level).

And very soon SY will be in Level III: identifying the stranger abductor or how he did it.

It's time to move on to level II at least  ?{)(**

Heri.

Heri, you have done a lot of good investigative work on this case so why spoil it now with speculation??   Do you really believe for a minute that SY has any interest in bringing someone to justice let alone find Madeleine??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 12:45:37 PM »
Madeleine is dead Heriberto and the sooner you realise this the better.  There is no possible way a child with her physical characteristics could elude detection for six years.  Let's not kid ourselves.
Have you not heard of the lenses designed and often worn by victims of Coloboma

http://www.clspectrum.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleid=13095

Think again insider

Rachel Granada

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 12:47:07 PM »
Have you not heard of the lenses designed and often worn by victims of Coloboma

http://www.clspectrum.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleid=13095

Think again insider

How long must we wait for insider to reveal "what really happened to Madeleine".

Have you sent this information to DCI Redwood, insider?

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 12:52:27 PM »
Madeleine is dead Heriberto and the sooner you realise this the better.  There is no possible way a child with her physical characteristics could elude detection for six years.  Let's not kid ourselves.

Nobody knows here if Madeleine present state is "dead" or "alive". There is no proof for any of the two exclusive states.

There is a lot of plausible abductor theories, but nobody here was able to show a plausible "McCanns didi it" theory, ie without using paranormal phenomena like bilocation, time travel or telepathy ... or Madeleine's clones.

So, it is up to you, Admin, to continue in Level I, or being serious and jump to Level II ...

Heri  ?{)(**     

PS: Level I: Discussing to demonstrate "McCanns did it", ie, losing time.

And very soon SY will be in Level III: identifying the stranger abductor or how he did it.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 01:22:36 PM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline sadie

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2013, 12:55:57 PM »
Heri, you have done a lot of good investigative work on this case so why spoil it now with speculation??   Do you really believe for a minute that SY has any interest in bringing someone to justice let alone find Madeleine??
why are you so anti SY Angelo?  Have you personally had a bad experience, or something?

According to my intensive research, which might have some flaw that I haven't found: 
I must admit, this man is extraordinarily elite and backed by such a mega whiter than white organisation, that they might have their hands tied.  To reveal them might have sweeping and, in some ways, undesirable global effects. 

Hopefully they can and will stop him, and them.  And hopefully the stolen children will be returned.

Whether anything else is revealed is another question.  Maybe with the power of this Organisation, they will not be able to do anything.  Hopefully they will find a way.

Offline sadie

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 01:01:54 PM »
Nobody knows here if Madeleine present state is "dead" or "alive". There is no proof for any of the two exclusive states.

There is a lot of plausible abductor theories, but nobody here was able to show a plausible "McCanns didi it" theory, ie without using paranormal phenomena like bilocation, time travel or telepathy ... or Madeleine's clones.

So, it is up to you, Admin, to continue in Level I, or being serious and jump to Level II ...

Heri  ?{)(**     

PS: Level I: Discussing to demonstrate "McCanns did it", ie, losing time.

It's time to move on to level II at least  ?{)(**

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

As soon as some of us try to take it to level II we are blocked by silly comments, twisting of words and quite often downright lies.  Also by rapid changing of topic.  This has to be stopped.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »
why are you so anti SY Angelo?  Have you personally had a bad experience, or something?

According to my intensive research, which might have some flaw that I haven't found: 
I must admit, this man is extraordinarily elite and backed by such a mega whiter than white organisation, that they might have their hands tied.  To reveal them might have sweeping and, in some ways, undesirable global effects. 

Hopefully they can and will stop him, and them.  And hopefully the stolen children will be returned.

Whether anything else is revealed is another question.  Maybe with the power of this Organisation, they will not be able to do anything.  Hopefully they will find a way.

Is there an English version of your post sadie for those of us who aren't fluent in absolutenonsense ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 01:17:37 PM »
Albertini, what is the source for your post above about the McCanns' emotional abilities?

Would you please answer this question.  Thank you.
A

Offline Carana

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »

Is that your opinion, or do you know that for a fact?

Offline Albertini

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 01:34:26 PM »
Would you please answer this question.  Thank you.

Given the assertions are supported by referenced sources there is no need, the author is irrelevent.

Rebut the assertions and the supporting evidence please.

As i have said before, debunk the writing not the writer.

Offline insider

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
The Portuguese coordinator in the case was closer to the truth than even he could have dared to imagine in his wildest dreams. He allowed himself to be distracted when he couldn't fit the pieces into the puzzle.  The problem he was faced with was that he had too many pieces and so when pressured tried to fit the wrong pieces resulting in ridicule and ultimately dismissal.

Most people who have studied the files have a reasonable grasp of the facts but for one reason or another always fail to join up the dots.
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 01:39:09 PM »
Jaycee Dugard
Elizabeth Smart
Sabine Dardenne
Steven Stayner
Colleen Stan
Tanya Kach
Erica Pratt
Shawn Hornbeck
Danielle Cramer
Gina DeJesus
Michelle Knight
Amanda Berry
These people (listed above) will all disagree with you.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2013, 01:43:12 PM »
Jaycee Dugard
Elizabeth Smart
Sabine Dardenne
Steven Stayner
Colleen Stan
Tanya Kach
Erica Pratt
Shawn Hornbeck
Danielle Cramer
Gina DeJesus
Michelle Knight
Amanda Berry

Couldn't have put it better myself.  Unless remains are found, we must always have hope.

Offline gilet

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2013, 01:43:47 PM »
Given the assertions are supported by referenced sources there is no need, the author is irrelevent.

Rebut the assertions and the supporting evidence please.

As i have said before, debunk the writing not the writer.

For information the source of that piece of turgid prose was THE BLACKSMITH BUREAU (8/09/2011). What has been posted here is merely the notes at the end of one of his articles.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »
Jaycee Dugard
Elizabeth Smart
Sabine Dardenne
Steven Stayner
Colleen Stan
Tanya Kach
Erica Pratt
Shawn Hornbeck
Danielle Cramer
Gina DeJesus
Michelle Knight
Amanda Berry

And which one of those were the subject of a worldwide six year publicity campaign ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?