Author Topic: We want to thank Anne for attending the libel hearings.  (Read 6029 times)

Offline gilet

Re: We want to thank Anne for attending the libel hearings.
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2013, 01:30:36 PM »
Dont  be so silly, Annes notes and reports of what went on in court is not going to be any bloody historical document!!!!
 @)(++(*

Feel  free to forensically examine her notes though instead of just LISTENING!!!
 @)(++(*

Your sad attempt at humour does not disguise the fact that the reports are neither a verbatim record, nor do they give any real impression as to what took place in the court room beyond the mere words.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Your sad attempt at humour does not disguise the fact that the reports are neither a verbatim record, nor do they give any real impression as to what took place in the court room beyond the mere words.

Just re read the statements.
Where are the judges summing up for each of the court days, Anne?. Or didn't she do any summing up?
They all appear to end very abrubtly, with evidence ends!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline womandotcom

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »
As a new member who has been reading here for some time, I would also like to give my thanks to Anne, for the time and trouble she has gone to, with these court reports. I'd have loved to have been there myself, but this is the next best thing, given our own Media's response.   8@??)(

drummer

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »
Just re read the statements.
Where are the judges summing up for each of the court days, Anne?. Or didn't she do any summing up?
They all appear to end very abrubtly, with evidence ends!

Most of the sessions seem to end in mid-flow.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 08:29:53 PM »
@ gilet

I wonder if a supporter, intelligent enough to do what Anne has done ( if there is such a thing ! ) had posted similar reports whether you would have questioned their accuracy ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 08:31:31 PM »
@ gilet

I wonder if a supporter, intelligent enough to do what Anne has done ( if there is such a thing ! ) had posted similar reports whether you would have questioned their accuracy ?

no but 100% Stephen and the rest would have

Offline Luz

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 08:48:20 PM »
There is no problem, those who wish to take Annes reports as 100% accurate are free to do so...and those who think their may be errors are also free to do so

Get your butt over there and do the reports yourself.

drummer

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2013, 09:01:13 PM »
Get your butt over there and do the reports yourself.

Should that not be get your but over here? You are in Portugal aren't you?

Maybe it's the language barrier thingy again?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2013, 09:09:21 PM »
no but 100% Stephen and the rest would have

Why wouldn't you have questioned them ? Surely there would be just as much room for error as you claim there is with Anne's reports ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 06:57:22 PM »
When there's no more question, nor from the defence nor from the complainants, then the Judge thanks the witness and tells s/he's free to leave.