Author Topic: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.  (Read 847593 times)

Offline jassi

these charges were in 2003....

Yes, but brought to light again now, by you, just after Murray wrote his blog.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline mercury

Former UK Ambassador Craig Murray confirms that Met Police did donate to the Gonçalo Amaral appeal fund.

Oh my oh my oh my, well, there you go

Offline Mr Gray

Yes, but brought to light again now, by you, just after Murray wrote his blog.

Following the United Kingdom Parliamentary expenses scandal, Murray stood for election in the July 2009 Norwich North by-election under the slogan "Put an honest man into Parliament".[30] He polled 953 votes (2.77%) putting him in sixth place out of twelve candidates.

Offline jassi

Is  that relevant to anything?

I have to say your researchers have been very busy.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Is  that relevant to anything?

I have to say your researchers have been very busy.

it took me 1 min on google from a wiki site...when poeple have so much of a poor history it can be found very quickly

Offline jassi

it took me 1 min on google from a wiki site...when poeple have so much of a poor history it can be found very quickly

Maybe, but 999 out of 1000 wouldn't even bother.

Or maybe not -

Offline mercury

The pertinent thing here is loads of SY officers donated...hang on...they must all be TROLLS

@)(++(*

stephen25000

these charges were in 2003....

It doesn't mean dave that members of SY didn't donate to Amaral's fund.

8**8:/:

So how does that make you feel , that members of SY think the abduction is a total crock of BS.

Offline Mr Gray

It doesn't mean dave that members of SY didn't donate to Amaral's fund.

8**8:/:

So how does that make you feel , that members of SY think the abduction is a total crock of BS.

And it doesn't mean that they did

Offline Eleanor

Why are so many people offended by what is being done to Amaral?  Isn't this what Free Speech is all about?

stephen25000

And it doesn't mean that they did

They have dave.

I already knew. £4%4%

stephen25000

Why are so many people offended by what is being done to Amaral?  Isn't this what Free Speech is all about?

As I said Eleanor, If the mccanns and co., have done what I think they have, they will regret it.

Offline Mr Gray

Maybe, but 999 out of 1000 wouldn't even bother.
. But I'm interested in the truth and want to see how reliable any evidence is
So drunk at work and offering visas for sex
Should I be a little careful on believing what he says
I would say yes

Offline jassi

You just like to spread the dirt on someone who critised the McCann - no other reason to highlight it.
It has no relevance to the McCann case at all,

Or maybe not -

stephen25000

. But I'm interested in the truth and want to see how reliable any evidence is
So drunk at work and offering visas for sex
Should I be a little careful on believing what he says
I would say yes

It's too late dave.

The secret is out.

Members of SY and other police donated to Amaral's fund.

....and dave, I already knew that. 8((()*/