Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 62042 times)

Offline slartibartfast

May I ask who Stephen Birch is? I have looked this person up but I am somewhat confused as to what, if anything he has brought to the investigation

SFA
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

If, as I suspect, they don't exist except in the overactive imaginings of the McCanns and their supporters you have the answer. The majority of people who disagree with the McCanns don't fit that description.

I know of at least one axe murderer ... and one who defrauded her vulnerable parents and left them in filth and squalor while she lived it up in Spain ... there have also been gun offenders in the mix.

Hounding innocent people who have lost a child and all with the slightest connection to them for ten years, takes a certain type of mentality I would imagine.
Not one that I would wish to encounter when not behind the anonymity afforded by the internet.  The other side of that coin is the freedom anonymity gives to these very sad people to live out their days wallowing in hate for individuals they have never even met.

If you don't think that bizarre behaviour ... I most certainly do.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

I know of at least one axe murderer ... and one who defrauded her vulnerable parents and left them in filth and squalor while she lived it up in Spain ... there have also been gun offenders in the mix.

Hounding innocent people who have lost a child and all with the slightest connection to them for ten years, takes a certain type of mentality I would imagine.
Not one that I would wish to encounter when not behind the anonymity afforded by the internet.  The other side of that coin is the freedom anonymity gives to these very sad people to live out their days wallowing in hate for individuals they have never even met.

If you don't think that bizarre behaviour ... I most certainly do.

Who knows what supporters have taken part in as most of them use the anonymity afforded by the internet to cover their tracks.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

Who knows what supporters have taken part in as most of them use the anonymity afforded by the internet to cover their tracks.
There are approx 500,000 on Facebook that are not anonymous (probably only 400k by the time you read this mind  @)(++(* )

Offline faithlilly

There are approx 500,000 on Facebook that are not anonymous (probably only 400k by the time you read this mind  @)(++(* )

Active supporters such as yourself Alfie.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

Only 400,000 ?

Katie Price has 2.13 million followers on Twitter.

Hopkins has 691,000 .

Eminently more popular than the McCann's.

Offline misty

Are they more, or less, popular than the parents of other missing children, would you say?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:23:58 AM by John »

stephen25000

Are they more, or less, popular than the parents of other missing children, would you say?

Do you want to provide some data.

I seem to have touched a sore point, with some.

Offline misty

Do you want to provide some data.

I seem to have touched a sore point, with some.

You have to compare like with like, Stephen.
Miss Price attracts rather a different set of followers.

stephen25000

You have to compare like with like, Stephen.
Miss Price attracts rather a different set of followers.

Personally, I loathe Price and Hopkins.

However, it made a comparison.

How about the Needhams ?

Offline misty

Personally, I loathe Price and Hopkins.

However, it made a comparison.

How about the Needhams ?

A good example. How many followers does KN have on Twitter, Stephen?

stephen25000

A good example. How many followers does KN have on Twitter, Stephen?

The Ben Needham page, 27,200.

A genuine case.

I believe Kerry Needham no longer has a page.

Offline misty

The Ben Needham page, 27,200.

A genuine case.

I believe Kerry Needham no longer has a page.

Yes, a genuine case where KN played no part in her son's disappearance, yet her official twitter campaign page attracts around 6% of the number of OFM followers. Can you explain that?

stephen25000

Yes, a genuine case where KN played no part in her son's disappearance, yet her official twitter campaign page attracts around 6% of the number of OFM followers. Can you explain that?

How many of the 400,000 continue to support the McCann's ?

As to your question, the use of the media.

Now what has that achieved ?

Offline misty

How many of the 400,000 continue to support the McCann's ?

As to your question, the use of the media.

Now what has that achieved ?

The Find Madeleine Campaign reaches a far greater audience than that of any other missing UK child. Why is that a problem for people who purport to want Madeleine found & justice served?