Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 62055 times)

Alfie

I'm not.
There has only ever been one facebook.   It is an international site with billions of members from around the world.  There has never been a separate Portuguese facebook.

Offline faithlilly

There has only ever been one facebook.   It is an international site with billions of members from around the world.  There has never been a separate Portuguese facebook.

Billions of members ?

Just because you haven't seen something Alfie does that mean it did not exist ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online misty

Billions of members ?

Are you confusing it with the Portuguese page on the FindMadeleine.com website?

Alfie

Billions of members ?

https://zephoria.com/top-15-valuable-facebook-statistics/amp/
There has NEVER been a separate Portuguese facebook, you're completely wrong.

Offline faithlilly

Are you confusing it with the Portuguese page on the FindMadeleine.com website?

No misty. In the early days there was a Portuguese Facebook page too but it was seldom updated and I suppose it was closed in the end.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Online misty

No misty. In the early days there was a Portuguese Facebook page too but it was seldom updated and I suppose it was closed in the end.

OK, thanks. I didn't follow the case online for the first 5 years.

stephen25000

Perhaps you would care to look at all the comments on twitter in the last 7 days & provide statistics showing offensive tweets aimed at the McCanns versus offensive tweets aimed at Amaral.

Why do I need to do that.

As I have said before, I am no fan of twitter.

Alfie

Or perhaps be less eager to find fault with my posts ?  Apology accepted nonetheless.
The problem with your post (irrespective of my misunderstanding) is that you have made a claim (that the McCanns had a Portuguese Facebook page which they failed to keep up, therefore implying some level of disinterest on their part in finding Madeleine) that you have failed to back up with any evidence. 

Offline faithlilly

There are many, many more sceptics than supporters ( you only have to look at the online 'neglect' petition to realise that) and if your research is obviously skewed to begin with it's a no brainier really.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:53:15 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

There is a many, many more sceptics than supporters ( you only have to look at the online 'neglect' petition to realise that) and if your research is obviously skewed to begin with it's a no brainier really.
Tragic.  It seems to have the same mob reaction to the crucifixion of Jesus.  Sadie might have been on to something.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:53:26 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

Tragic.  It seems to have the same mob reaction to the crucifixion of Jesus.  Sadie might have been on to something.

When you don't agree speak of 'mobs'. I see no mobs, just individuals and groups who don't believe what they are being told.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

When you don't agree speak of 'mobs'. I see no mobs, just individuals and groups who don't believe what they are being told.
Mobs are made up of individuals.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

I would give them equal weighting.
Mobs on both sides.
Moderation

Alfie

I would give them equal weighting.
Certainly not in terms of numbers.