Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 62047 times)

stephen25000

Certainly not in terms of numbers.

Of that Alfie I do not know.

I prefer to ignore those darker places where those people reside.

Alfie

There are many, many more sceptics than supporters ( you only have to look at the online 'neglect' petition to realise that) and if your research is obviously skewed to begin with it's a no brainier really.
What does that mean?  "If your research is obviously skewed"?  You do agree then that there are a lot more idiots on the sceptic side of the argument than on the supporter side...?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:53:53 PM by John »

Offline slartibartfast

Certainly not in terms of numbers.

How about percentages?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline faithlilly

What does that mean?  "If your research is obviously skewed"?  You do agree then that there are a lot more idiots on the sceptic side of the argument than on the supporter side...?

Percentage wise I'd say not.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

How about percentages?
How about 90% of online ......... are of the sceptic persuasion (and that's a conservative estimate).

ETA why is the plural of nasty a forbidden word on this forum?

Alfie

Percentage wise I'd say not.
Eh???  How are you working that out, and based on what?

Offline Alice Purjorick

Oh we all use the Angela Lansbury technique on here.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

Based on the supporters it's been my misfortune to come into contact with.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

Based on the supporters it's been my misfortune to come into contact with.
So of all the internet chatter on the subject of the McCanns you would say there are more hateful supporters than there are hateful McCann sceptics? You cannot be serious?!   *&*%£

Offline G-Unit

If 'tweeting' interested me I'd join twitter. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 04:26:09 PM by ShiningInLuz »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

So does anyone here apart from the supporters have any sympathy for the McCanns re these tweets

Offline G-Unit

So does anyone here apart from the supporters have any sympathy for the McCanns re these tweets

I assume that these tweets don't break the law because if they did we would have heard about the police taking action. As the McCanns don't use twitter I assume they don't see them. Just how are they hurting the McCanns then?
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

I assume that these tweets don't break the law because if they did we would have heard about the police taking action. As the McCanns don't use twitter I assume they don't see them. Just how are they hurting the McCanns then?

Supporters seem more than willing to take offence on behalf of the McCanns
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

Supporters seem more than willing to take offence on behalf of the McCanns

It all started more or less as soon as Madeleine went missing. The best form of defence is attack, they say;

May 5th 2007

To suggest in any possible way that Kate and Gerry are negligible pare... negligent pare... negligent parents,

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id250.htm

Result = happy posting.

Alfie

If they are not intended to hurt the McCanns then just what is the point of all the vileness about them on twitter and other social media?