Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 62012 times)

Offline faithlilly

You are clearly in a state of denial.

We are told that the McCanns don't use social media so why the brouhaha?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

Currently on the #McCann tag there is a concerted effort to smear Dave Edgar - I wonder why....

Alfie

We are told that the McCanns don't use social media so why the brouhaha?
What brouhaha are you referring to?

stephen25000

Currently on the #McCann tag there is a concerted effort to smear Dave Edgar - I wonder why....

Shall we examine Dave Edgar's record, as an employee of the Mccann's.

Remember the Victoria Beckham lookalike incident ?

Remember the lawless village 10 miles from PDL ?

Offline G-Unit

For the purposes of contributing to this thread - someone asked for evidence of nasty tweets so I provided it.

The tweet you posted was not addressed to the McCanns. It wasn't very nice, but I wouldn't describe it as 'vile' or 'spewing bile'. Still, one down 149 to go. I looked and they're not there.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

Shall we examine Dave Edgar's record, as an employee of the Mccann's.

Remember the Victoria Beckham lookalike incident ?

Remember the lawless village 10 miles from PDL ?
So what are you suggesting here?

Offline faithlilly

You really can't guess ?

When in court in Lisbon he said he'd only read part of the files. How can you possibly lead a comprehensive investigation when you are only aware of some of the information that's been generated ?

Further should he really be giving his opinion when there is an ongoing investigation by two countries into the crime ? I assume his actions have the McCanns approval.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

Let us be aware of the danger of Libel, if you please.

Offline Benice

He believes the McCanns to be innocent.

Therefore his reputation must be trashed.

The end.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Alfie

Glitter_Brain‏ @glitter_brain · 2m2 minutes ago 

If Madeleine #mccann was alive she b giving her tuppence worth there would b bawling n tantrums they would send her back! Kate couldn't cope

Alfie

Denny Tarot‏
@dennytarot 

Go on holiday, dispose of and buy a new fridge ? Do at bit of DIY whilst there, why not ? #mccann

Offline Brietta

@Alfie
Most certainly ON topic ... not sure about libel though ... I'll leave for now though.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

ferryman

Mark Dunn‏ @1963Markd · 23h23 hours ago 

Maddie #McCann will never get the chance to say Happy Mothers Day to Kate. Unless it's through a medium. Dogs don't lie. Both of them.

Most of the really nasty tweets come with accompanying propaganda pictures, either photoshopped, or with captions, which I can't reproduce here. 

That's from a one minute perusal, which is about as long as you'd want to spend looking before feeling dirty.

Dogs don't lie.

And dogs can't read.

But humans do.

And humans can.

stephen25000

Dogs don't lie.

And dogs can't read.

But humans do.

And humans can.

Yes they do.

The question is, in this case, WHO.

Alfie

@Alfie
Most certainly ON topic ... not sure about libel though ... I'll leave for now though.
I'm giving examples of the 150 Viles tweets a day - the majority are undoubtedly going to be libellous, but we can't really put paid to the belief that the #McCann tag is a bastion of civility and lovely, decent justice seekers "only asking questions" without doing so.  As I said before the really nasty propaganda ones usually have picture content attached so unfortunately I can't post them here (dunno how, or if I am allowed to).